Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political (19633 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / ENDSARS: "Peter Obi Is The Brain Behind ENDSARS Protest"~ Lai Mohammed / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by rhymesnoni(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
I was not and would never be an advocate for end SAR, No regret at all! SARS might have it lapses, the society is more vulnerable to crimes, without SARS.

I no be criminal, nothing to fear from SARS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
People dun to suffer for APC hand, forget about any motive
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Gordy1: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Dem dey do as if Dem b novice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by sleek214(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by joyandfaith: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
He is balanced in his opinion. He is more of centrist.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Odjirigho: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
He just bore his mind. Nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
He never said anything like this
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Ance4Liverpool: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerians please remember to vote wisely to avoid had i known bcs
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by phemmyfour: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerians are dull

Endsars started spontaneously on social media. The people in the forefront of the movement ain't partisans. If Buhari or NPF had done the needful, the crisis would have died under 3 days.

Same way they dragged ASUU strike for 8months yet says its political

Very soon they LL tell you that the flood across the country is politicized.... awọn werey

What a useless government
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
It was police brutality which stemmed from bad governance.
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
We remember the victims of the lekkilies and coirdinated arson terrorist attack on Lagos by ipob terrorist group on 20:10:2020.
The victims deserve justice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Luambo89 post=117740964] Typical Nigerian Muslim. Find reasons to support your own. Even if Obi says the same thing, he wouldn't impress you. Nonsense.

Typical Nigerian christian always lies and propagating it so we can accept it without questioning. Evu

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
leave Nigeria, they should av been direct #Endcorruption #BuhariResign not #EndSars but fighting for Corruption and good governance
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Triangles1(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
usecondom:
Own goal

I tell you, big own goal.
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Karleb(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
He don dey misyarn.

If Obi becomes president, he's going to be relating with us from the position of power.

I hope you will be able to stomach that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Melezenawii:
This man is not on the same page with obidients. He is not a man that swim with lies. The guy is proving to be a researcher, asking questions and not taking sides

I know u didn't watch the YouTube view of the interview cos u have only 2mb for dishing out nonsense in Nairaland. Listen to the full interview and stop being a fool
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by nkemoma(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob are like; e be like say na to reason dis abboki matter oh. When we don already conclude say Tinubu ordered soldiers to massacre protesters, he is now saying it is politics.

How does he now want us to bring Tinubu down? Abi him think say we no know say na politics we want use the imaginary massacre for? He want do over sabi shey?

Ipob pigs looking at Yusuf right now. 

You call your fellow humans.. Pigs!!!

The creator will be so proud of you Leo.. So proud Ore mi.
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by fredoooooo: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Everyone know
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Karleb(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:
I was not and would never be an advocate for end SAR, No regret at all! SARS might have it lapses, the society is more vulnerable to crimes, without SARS.

You don't know anything. Let me ask, how old are you?
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Southernigbo: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Endsars was actually an opposition project

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by dustydee: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Who is Yusuf Obi-Datti?
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by GeneralPula: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Like say we no know..

It was hijacked just at the beginning of the protest..

Same politicians cooked up the Fake acclaimed lekki massacre..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by BleedTears: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Abdul05:

You are Right sir,

he is just an open minded person ,he was not trying to deceive or hide or play politics as obi does

I wish he could be the one to be elected as our president..

Hahaha confused fellow, always looking for one excuse. If he is the one you will still find excuse to wish he wasn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by rhymesnoni(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Karleb:

You don't know anything. Let me ask, how old are you?

Eyyah!!

All you stupid OBIDIENTS wants everyone to think and act like you. I refuse to be Obi supporters! cause am sure you stink! fullish fool like you are the 'Obi supporters'. deny that u're not Obidient and i would give you a hot sound reseting slap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by rollywise(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Abdul05:

You are Right sir,

he is just an open minded person ,he was not trying to deceive or hide or play politics as obi does

I wish he could be the one to be elected as our president..

This Obi matter go break your neck last last
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Curious345: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

you sound stupiid.. am sorry to say
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Karleb(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Eyyah!!

All you stupid OBIDIENTS wants everyone to think and act like you. I refuse to be Obi supporters! cause am sure you stink! fullish fool like you are the 'Obi supporters'. deny that u're not Obidient and i would give you a hot sound reseting slap.

I never knew this one is mentally unstable. You need help.
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Curious345: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Eyyah!!

you high
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Michelle70(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
dayoscape:
I don't think it's political

It's literally Nigerians asking for a better government
Nigerians were asking for good governance but those snakes called politicians invaded it and use it for their political gains.

When u see a smoke, just pour small fuel and fire go catch.
EndSars was political against the govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by Curious345: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Southernigbo:
Endsars was actually an opposition project
this is sickening
Re: Yusuf Obi-Datti: Motives Behind EndSARS Seem Political by sammirano: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Normal. That bastard macaroni Don collect something huge

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING-9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.