Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Peter Obi The Northern President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Northern President. (1355 Views)

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / Northern President In 2023? / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2022

Before I start I want to make it clear that I'm a proud Igbo man and a supporter of peter obi,hence this post is not to criticize or bash the candidacy of obi..

I have been observing obi's movement, watching most of his interviews and his speeches,and I have come to a conclusion that obi may end up being another Goodluck Jonathan that spent all his time working for northerners just to please them but at long run got betrayed..

Since obi have been revealing his agenda for Nigeria I have never heard him talked about what he will do for ndi Igbo,or his plans to bring development and opportunities for Southerners,all he kept saying is how the vast land in the north will be industrialized and how he will establish commercial agriculture in the north..don't he have plans for the south??

Since he started his tour across the country meeting some political and traditional elites I have never seen him visit any governor or traditional leader in the east,it's either he is visiting his brother in the north or his friend in the west,all these are getting me worried,and I'm beginning to withdraw my support...

Flood have been ravaging anambra state (his own state) but when he decided to meet flood victims he started from benue a northern state...like what a fvck? I thought they said charity begins at home?

Obi Should asap tell the igbos how he planned to bring development and opportunities in South East if he eventually win or I will start a campaign against his candidacy across every social media..

I can't stand someone trying to please outsiders at the detriment of his own people..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Are we supposed to fall for this petty gimmick?

Obigot now loves North more than his land locked region

You think we don't know of his past anticidence when it comes to Northerners
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 5:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

Obigot now lives North more than his land locked region

You should take your bigotry to your WhatsApp group..

I don't entertain lunatics..

32 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 5:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Brimstone77:

Only a lunatic qoutes people making free speech on a public forum

It's common sense, if you weren't qouted don't qoute people, but Zombidiots are too dull to understand such concept
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Tit4Tat1(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

It's common sense, if you weren't qouted don't qoute people, but Zombidiots are too dull to understand such concept

Oboy u self for try relax. I've been observing u for quite some time and u just dey collect gbas gbos from every corner...

The earlier you see the light and become obident the better for u

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Oboy u self for try relax. I've been observing u for quite some time and u just dey collect gbas gbos from every corner...

The earlier you see the light and become obident the better for u

Eyah!!!! Another Zombidiots
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Brimstone77:

Before I start I want to make it clear that I'm a proud Igbo man and a supporter of peter obi,hence this post is not to criticize or bash the candidacy of obi..

I have been observing obi's movement, watching most of his interviews and his speeches,and I have come to a conclusion that obi may end up being another Goodluck Jonathan that spent all his time working for northerners just to please them but at long run got betrayed..

Since obi have been revealing his agenda for Nigeria I have never heard him talked about what he will do for ndi Igbo,or his plans to bring development and opportunities for Southerners,all he kept saying is how the vast land in the north will be industrialized and how he will establish commercial agriculture in the north..don't he have plans for the south??

Since he started his tour across the country meeting some political and traditional elites I have never seen him visit any governor or traditional leader in the east,it's either he is visiting his brother in the north or his friend in the west,all these are getting me worried,and I'm beginning to withdraw my support...

Flood have been ravaging anambra state (his own state) but when he decided to meet flood victims he started from benue a northern state...like what a fvck? I thought they said charity begins at home?

Obi Should asap tell the igbos how he planned to bring development and opportunities in South East if he eventually win or I will start a campaign against his candidacy across every social media..

I can't stand someone trying to please outsiders at the detriment of his own people..

UNITY BEGGAR SPOTTED

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Jennylove21(f): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2022
The president of the people,for the people and to the people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
UNITY BEGGAR SPOTTED

Which one is unity begger again?

How does this thing you typed related to the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

As I said earlier,I don't entertain lunatics,go look for your likes..

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by colorsofrainbow: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Brimstone77:

Omo u don finish work with this simple talk to am
Agbado dogs no get brains again
When Obi wins 2023,they crawl back to their osogbo slums

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Tit4Tat1(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

Anyways you're lost already..

someone rightly advised u take ur bigotry to ur WhatsApp group.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2022
\
Tit4Tat1:

Anyways you're lost already..

someone rightly advised u take ur bigotry to ur WhatsApp group.

Only cowards use alternative burner username

Use your main username, don't be like a coward like Ojuckwu
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Tit4Tat1(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:
\

Only cowards use alternative burner username

Use your main username, don't be like a coward like Ojuckwu

As e dey pain dem, e go dey sweet us grin grin

Ur tears feels good to the soul

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 6:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin

Ur tears feels good to the soul

Only tears?! Ask for my shit too na
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

Lolx hahahahahaha Kai the painment, you better go look for where pro Tinubu threads dey before you give yourself hypertension for trying to quote and respond to every thing.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Tit4Tat1(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

Only tears?! Ask for my shit too na

Donate ur shit to ur drug baron shaky shaky master thievnubu..

We only need ur tears grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Brimstone77:

Which one is unity begger again?

How does this thing you typed related to the thread?
ask your fellow Plggyyeasters what is the meaning of Unity beggar

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Donate ur shit to ur drug baron shaky shaky master thievnubu..

We only need ur tears grin grin grin grin
Piggyyeaster

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by flexispy2022: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Bovi Attacks Neyo, Simi Publicly At Flytime Music Festival 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emhU2C838z0
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Chnbanc: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

and you quoted him back, meaning u are also a lunatic just like him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Chnbanc: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Piggyyeaster
waste beiñg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
ask your fellow Plggyyeasters what is the meaning of Unity beggar

Ok we have heard you..

Now take your m@dness somewhere else..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Scribx: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Lol. Your points are valid, but you should know why he's not doing so at the moment. Something tells me he will definitely open up ports in the SS and SE. The thought alone can stir up controversies, so don't expect him to reveal it now.
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Brimstone77:

I share in your sentiments 100%, Obi needs to prioritize Igbo land.
He needs to start visiting Igbo traditional rulers and these rulers should in turn ask him of his plans for SE..

But then, he has visited the Governors of Anambra, Abia and Enugu in recent times.. He needs to do more, visit every top traditional ruler in SE/SS. His advisers needs to let him know that his victory lies in how wide and deep he will win SE/SS, and this can be achieved by the amount of sincere promises he makes to us..
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I share in your sentiments 100%, Obi needs to prioritize Igbo land.
He needs to start visiting Igbo traditional rulers and these rulers should in turn ask him of his plans for SE..

But then, he has visited the Governors of Anambra, Abia and Enugu in recent times.. He needs to do more, visit every top traditional ruler in SE/SS. His advisers needs to let him know that his victory lies in how wide and deep he will win SE/SS, and this can be achieved by the amount of sincere promises he makes to us..

Seriously,his main focus Should be ss/se and north central..

His victory will probably come from se and ss.

He should focus on ss and se especially ss..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Brimstone77: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Scribx:
Lol. Your points are valid, but you should know why he's not doing so at the moment. Something tells me he will definitely open up ports in the SS and SE. The thought alone can stir up controversies, so don't expect him to reveal it now.

Let's just believe he knew what he is doing, because we can't afford to have another Goodluck Jonathan as a southern candidate.
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by AdamuKD: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

You go soon kill yourself on obi's matter zombie
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Moh247: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
and you quoted him back, meaning u are also a lunatic just like him

And you qouted me meaning I should call you lunatic as well

Can't you Zombidiots stay on your lane without acting like parasites qouting people about
Re: Peter Obi The Northern President. by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Moh247:

I thought u drank the sniper they bought for u last night?
So u are still alive. Don't worry u fill feel the pain of death

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Will Win Rivers Landslide – Reps Dagogo / I Will Become President Of Nigeria Before Obi- Deji / Stears Polls Predicts Peter Obi Will Win The Elections If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.