Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) (45564 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Life of typical Yorubar men
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
FreeIgboho:
He don buy market. He doesn’t know anything can become addictive.
Marriage junkie!

Na your preek him use dey straff? Face your life.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
All this marriages for what exactly? Or he's into some fetish things? Something isn't right. Wasting good money on stupidd frivolities.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by vicfajeze: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj8MvJlAR3T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Sooner or later,the Ebira will now lay claim to the Revered Odua throne.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
NwekeUG:

Ned and this guy is doing competition. Finally, Na your preeq go hear am.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by vicfajeze: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2022
NwekeUG:

Sooner or later,the Ebira will now lay claim to the Revered Odua throne.Mark my word,the Ebiras wil soon Bomb Ile Ife dway they Bombed Ogwomade (OWO)

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
People like him will be dead and their corpse lying in the mortuary, while the wives and children fight over his properties.
Midas01:
You can use money to buy a woman but never her love. Even if you marry hundred wives , the women will always love their children more than you , even your children will love their mothers more than you.

They'll only wait for your demise so they can take your wealth. QED.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwekeUG:

kaiii..i wish I can marry 7 babes at ones..(lightskin babes)...truss me, I will stop cheatin ..I will stop clubbbin and most of all, I will stop chassin Olosho!!(REAL TALK) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by johnfem321: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
He is youruba man and this makes him polygamous as every yoruba.. religion doesn’t change our culture…
GOFRONT:
Na wa...

Is Ooni a muslim man??......why is he this polygamous?

Is he even conducting a Genotype on these women before marrying them or he handpick anyone and marry??

Is he even marrying them just for sex or for Companionship??

His deeq must be a functional one.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by lagdmark(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ooni is symbol of Yoruba youths.
The lazy guy is mentoring yoruba youths how to live a useless and wasteful life.
His mates are researching on social innovation to lift millions of his yoruba youths out of Agbero
And Street life. Ooni is still doing marriage competition in this century.
The dude is a clueless i beg.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by shegzbillionz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Foolish urchin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by shegzbillionz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pa amoda will soon feed them with agbado
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by johnfem321: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Where did you hear that quote from.. alaafin of oyo married more wife’s and he died close to 100years.. your forefathers married multiple wife and they all lived longer than the men that marry one wife this days

Okealaaye:
Royal foolishness, if you ask me. A man who lives amongst many women will have Death summon him sooner than later. To think that I used to swear by this man's name as an Omoluabi Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by KingofHearts(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
robinso01:
I understand that all of them no fit comot at once. Na the plan be that.

You are right up there in thinking!!
He knows what he his doing, he cannot allow women emotions to decide his faith and humiliate the throne, anyone that leaves now will not even be noticed!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by GBJakes(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Chrisd441: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
My question now b say him go get strength to dey straf dem everyday so? cux e no go easy oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Hardey10(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Maybe na wetin oracle talk naw
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by gorgeousnogo(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
robinso01:

Well, just thinking out of sha

What if they all start using jazz on him in order to become the most loved.�
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Beolly(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
All this marriages for what exactly? Or he's into some fetish things? Something isn't right. Wasting good money on stupidd frivolities.
It's called variety grin, the more the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Safyqueen: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Southerners and hypocrisy are 5 & 6. If this King is a Muslim northerner, the comments would have been otherwise. They will tell you he is not a true Christian now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by DLSReigns: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Seems to me that his top priority is owning multiple women and he is doing great along that line.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Kolisky(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
robinso01:

Fact cheesy

Many people don’t know this
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Funflipper: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
4 wives in 2 months? Stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by YorobaPIGS: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Harmony92:
This man just come life to come marry The major news about him is either he is getting married or divorced shocked
he's such a foolish dunce

These women will bring his Waterloo before long. With the way he keeps marrying them in quick succession shows he has some desperate plans.
He is a Total disgrace to a royal stool

Well yoruba men have always been useless, 90% of them
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Funflipper: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Wetin dey motivate women to be 2nd, third....sixth wife

Sharing same dick with women you see daily....smh

They want to live large but don't want to work hard for it.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin

Bottom line is that women love comfort,no matter where it's found...
YOUR RIGHT
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by themanderon: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
The Ooni has flown off the marriage scale, catch him......Catch him before he falls to his doom. grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by cococandy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mental problems

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Oh variety, I trust that variety will also push his wives to date outside, because he alone can never be enough for them.
Beolly:

It's called variety grin, the more the merrier.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by skuribeebo: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Keep marrying...
The Jamaican ex queen go don cry tire..
Me I go marry 7wives
Oga that's oluwo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by AgentGoat: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wa...

Is Ooni a muslim man??......why is he this polygamous?

Is he even conducting a Genotype on these women before marrying them or he handpick anyone and marry??

Is he even marrying them just for sex or for Companionship??

His deeq must be a functional one.

mumu na only Muslims dey practice polygamy in the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / Ooni Ogunwusi Transforms His Ife Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.