Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) (45568 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Favmil101(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Well it's not surprising after all what do they really do in the palace.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

The man is only fulfilling the scripture; Go Ye And Multiply. cheesy
na why make he come use him lipsrsealed overpopulate nigeria?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
yinkus6750:
His yet to meet up with King Solo..
Hope is marrying with wisdom ?
Don't want to hear stories in future
of course there will be stories that touch.infact there's already stories that touch happening in the palace which They are still curtailing and managing at the moment.bickering and unhealthy rivalry associated with polygamous homes are already happening
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
chiefolododo:
Ooni is likely going to beat King Solomon's record
my own fear for ooni be say make him battalion of wives no go wreck am financially or sexually in trying to please/meet up with all of them
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Jennylove21:
You will soon be qualified as the man with the largest number of wives
where you put alafin of Oyo?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na wa...

Is Ooni a muslim man??......why is he this polygamous?

Is he even conducting a Genotype on these women before marrying them or he handpick anyone and marry??

Is he even marrying them just for sex or for Companionship??

His deeq must be a functional one.

he's a traditionalist or African traditional practitioner.his type of faith permits him to marry the whole nigeria if he wants to/can afford to

He is marrying them for socio-economic benefits.i learnt one of the newly married wives is a lawyer and also runs and adire buisness that they collaborate together in doing.

So amongst his wife he has a fashion entrepreneur,lawyer,teacher,buisness owners,banker etc

The lawyer wife Will be giving him legal advice on his properties,the banker wife will be giving him advice in gist financial investments and help him manage his money,the teacher wife will help in teaching the kids in the palace,the fashion entrepreneur will help him supply discounted Ankara and lace whenever there's an owanmbe or social function in the palace e.g oonis birthday, anniversary on the throne, naming ceremony etc.i am sure it goes beyond sex because how many he wan nack in a day.he go peme na

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Beolly(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Oh variety, I trust that variety will also push his wives to date outside, because he alone can never be enough for them.
Why can't he be enough?
There will be consequences for such action and you can't compare sex drive in the male to the female folks.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Melvin56: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Keep marrying...
That's a myopic legacy
Zero impact to the society
Me I go marry 7wives
shut up
I work for him
He has over 1000 adopted sons and daughters that he takes care of in all ramifications
He many on scholarships
Do you know how many companies he own and how many jobs he has created
Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Melvin56:
shut up
I work for him
He has over 1000 adopted sons and daughters that he takes care of in all ramifications
He many on scholarships
Just shut up
for those who have had closed access to him they said he's generous and very friendly and hospitable.is that true? If so why then are his wives leaving him?

No woman will leave a generous, friendly and warm man except there's more to it
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
gorgeousnogo:

Well, just thinking out of sha

What if they all start using jazz on him in order to become the most loved.�
Person wey him own jazz dey loaded?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Chnbanc: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
Melvin56:
shut up
I work for him
He many on scholarships
Just shut up
tell ya father to shutdown.. he must be a stuupid fellow for not using condom cos ur myopic existence is parasitical in nature
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by diggindeep: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hahhhaaa...the Hot of Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by victor175(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
As per you were crowned to marry nah. Dickson. That thing wey you Dey find under skirt, you go soon see am
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by AishaDant(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Please can you give one reason why you call him useless

How has he positively affected the lives of people he is king over?
What has he done to reduce poverty in his land?
What has he done to bring about development to his people? Instead he is getting married every weekend.

What a USELESS CLOWN!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Then you better marry all the women in nigeria na .. since you are not even satisfified with 2 to 3 women / wives you already have
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by ufotunang: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Women....so far money and wealth is involved ..100 women can rush to marry him immediately....no integrity and diginity
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Melvin56: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
irunoko:
for those who have had closed access to him they said he's generous and very friendly and hospitable.is that true? If so why then are his wives leaving him?

No woman will leave a generous, friendly and warm man except there's more to it
he is do generous I can testify
Any time he visits my department he must give us reasonable about to share

Coming to the wives leaving him
I can tell you that it's never his fault
Non of his wife left because of his non
They left for reasons best know to them

From my personal dealings with him
He is nice in all areas of life

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Melvin56: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
tell ya father to shutdown.. he must be a stuupid fellow for not using condom cos ur myopic existence is parasitical in nature
At least I know my father how about a bastard like you
I think I need to inform him to adopt you
Frustrated fella
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Ijb11: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Why
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by tunapawizzy: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
AishaDant:

How has he positively affected the lives of people he is king over?
What has he done to reduce poverty in his land?
What has he done to bring about development to his people? Instead he is getting married every weekend.

What a USELESS CLOWN!
Well I get your point now....fair enough. i thought the uselessness was about just him getting married
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Adegoketj: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
No good road in town na multiplication of wives with nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Chnbanc: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Melvin56:

At least I know my father how about a bastard like you
I think I need to inform him to adopt you
Frustrated fella
you no dey shame
To talk say u Sabi ya papa,
Him no even send u and ya agbo selling Mum.
The coded man just leave unah japa since 18yrs ago...
You come here come dey tell me say "At least I know my father"
Ya father dey Ife with him 2nd wife..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by NLAirforce: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Mynd44 nlfpmod Lalasticlala Seun dominique

Rule 2 broken
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by gorgeousnogo(f): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
thorpido:
Person wey him own jazz dey loaded?

4 vs 1 =
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

The man is only fulfilling the scripture; Go Ye And Multiply. cheesy

He isn't marrying them for children. He is marrying them because his initial two wives walked away and it left him wifeless. So maybe in his thinking, all 4 no go just fit comot at once. The problem is that he thinks the women are the problem, not him
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by PhantomThief(m): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
A King and more grin
But he should have collected tutorial from the late Alaafin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
ufotunang:
Women....so far money and wealth is involved ..100 women can rush to marry him immediately....no integrity and diginity

Honestly. You are absolutely correct. These women marrying the ooni had good businesses and careers but abandoned everything to become olori which is just glorified housewife, sharing your husband with other glorified housewives. Just imagine if a suitor with a job trying make something of his life proposed marriage to these women, suggesting polygamy and they be housewives, na there you for hear grammar. "how can I be your second wife? God forbid". "How can I leave job to be a housewife". "I am a strong independent, career woman". "My pastor will not like it". But now they are all in a polygamous marriage as housewives. Their only job in the marriage is to fvck the ooni. They can't plan or make decisions. Just make yourself available to be fvcked. Period. Am disappointed in our ladies

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Melvin56:
he is do generous I can testify
Any time he visits my department he must give us reasonable about to share

Coming to the wives leaving him
I can tell you that it's never his fault
Non of his wife left because of his non
They left for reasons best know to them

From my personal dealings with him
He is nice in all areas of life

If he has money that he is dashing people up and down, what reasonable impact has he made in the lives of the people of ife till date?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Taiwo20(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Learn from the Ooni Adimula. 1 wife many problems, more wives less problems.

His Imperial Majesty, hearkened to the voice of his Ifa.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
Keep marrying...
That's a myopic legacy
Zero impact to the society
Me I go marry 7wives
That's the truth

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marries For The 7th Time - His 4th Marriage In 2 Months (Video) by thorpido(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
gorgeousnogo:

4 vs 1 =
That man is ahead of them except he loses guard like Samson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / Ooni Ogunwusi Transforms His Ife Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.