Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Xiaomi 12T Pro Unboxing, 200MP Camera Impressions And Review + Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi 12T Pro Unboxing, 200MP Camera Impressions And Review + Price (443 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix S5 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi 12T Pro Unboxing, 200MP Camera Impressions And Review + Price by ParagonX: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2022
The Xiaomi 12T Pro is the successor of the Xiaomi 11T Pro and it is better in all the ways that matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr6XOsTi2AA

The 12T Pro's processor is 2 generations ahead of its predecessor, which is very rare with flagships.

The main primary and selfie cameras have been bumped up too.

Everything you heard about the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and its battery endurance is true. It also doesn't get as warm to the touch as its predecessor's, while gaming in max settings.

The cameras are superb but do note that the 200MP mode gives you 50MB large photos and while you have a lot of storage, you will run out faster than you think, if you use it all the time.

I sought out a stable-ish GCAM(Google Pixel Camera MOD) version for this phone but I didn't find any as at the time of publishing this review.

See camera samples and screenshots from the video (reduced for NL)

Price: N463K

cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Smartphone Backup Power Box And Light Up Without Power Bank / Powerbank Charger: Help Me Chose / Dream Device For Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.