Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) (480 Views)

Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp / Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / Peter Obi Celebrates Christmas In Benue IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by thisweekng: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t7Q9kLCEjI

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has donated five million naira to victims of flood in Benue State.

The LP candidate announced the donation on Thursday when he visited an Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp currently being occupied by victims of the ravaging flood.

Obi who urged the displaced persons to continue to have faith in Nigeria, urged them to remain hopeful that they will return to their homes as soon as possible.

He said, “I wouldn’t have imagined what is here but on behalf of the vulnerable children that are here and in other camps, I will start in the little way I can with a sum of five million naira, we will go on to see how we can support you, I did not believe this is possible, we are in Nigeria and this is happening in Nigeria,

“Let’s continue to have faith in Nigeria and remain prayerful to God, God will ensure that you go back as soon as possible to your houses and to your villages,” the LP candidate added.

Obi had earlier called on other presidential candidates to abandon their campaigns and join him to help victims of floods across the country

https://thewhistler.ng/peter-obi-donates-n5m-to-flood-victims-in-benue/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by izombie(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2022
Very good of him. Can tinubu even climb on a canoe?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2022
A politician would always do what politicians do, politicking.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Treasure17(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Where is Buhari in all of these? APC is an unfortunate party I swear.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2022
They should make sure that the money gets into the hands of the vulnerable women, children and men and seeing in these pictures.

Thanks PO !
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2022
The IDPs are the ones coming to see tinubu, the man is very old and weak.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Obamaofusa: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Good but wait,with all the money he stole in Anambra,na only 5m naira him fit donate.
Mbaka was right.
Mbaka meeh..
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Tochi3(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2022
God bless PO & DATTI abundantly...
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:
A politician would always do what politicians do, politicking.
Even as a sitting governor, he did more than that without heavy security...
These are internet images.... As the dating goes; 'the internet never forgets!'

Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by floss(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Madmohamed123: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t7Q9kLCEjI

The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has donated five million naira to victims of flood in Benue State.

The LP candidate announced the donation on Thursday when he visited an Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp currently being occupied by victims of the ravaging flood.

Obi who urged the displaced persons to continue to have faith in Nigeria, urged them to remain hopeful that they will return to their homes as soon as possible.

He said, “I wouldn’t have imagined what is here but on behalf of the vulnerable children that are here and in other camps, I will start in the little way I can with a sum of five million naira, we will go on to see how we can support you, I did not believe this is possible, we are in Nigeria and this is happening in Nigeria,

“Let’s continue to have faith in Nigeria and remain prayerful to God, God will ensure that you go back as soon as possible to your houses and to your villages,” the LP candidate added.

Obi had earlier called on other presidential candidates to abandon their campaigns and join him to help victims of floods across the country

https://thewhistler.ng/peter-obi-donates-n5m-to-flood-victims-in-benue/amp/
obi didn't start this candidness today
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Even as a sorting governor, he did more than that without heavy security...
These are internet images.... As the dating goes; 'the internet never forgets!'
Without heavy security? In this Nigeria? Like I said again, it's all politicking.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by JealousCobra(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Good but wait,with all the money he stole in Anambra,na only 5m naira him fit donate.
Mbaka was right.
Mbaka meeh..

He even tried!.. because las Las the money will end up in the wrong pocket.

We no dey give Shi Shi..

Tor, the guy below said it all.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Equation89(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Mbaka was right.
Mbaka meeh..

How much have your entire family donated to the IDP

Ungrateful fellow.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Obamaofusa: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Equation89:

How much have your entire family donated to the IDP

Ungrateful fellow.
If I tell you,you will faint because you are a poor man..
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Equation89(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Obamaofusa:

If I tell you,you will faint because you are a poor man..

Its your type that eat one square meal and come to social media and talk trash. If you can not appreciate the little someone gave because of your myopic way of reasoning, there is no way you will appreciate big one.
Big akpa amu.
Re: Peter Obi Arrive Benue IDP Camp In Canoe Donate N5 Million (video) by Obamaofusa: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Equation89:

Its your type that eat one square meal and come to social media and talk trash. If you can not appreciate the little someone gave because of your myopic way of reasoning, there is no way you will appreciate big one.
Big akpa amu.
If that wll make you sleep well tonight.Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike / PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Sokoto / Opinion: Atiku Will Get Alot Of Sympathy Votes In 2023. He Is Likely To Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.