Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike (478 Views)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike by emmatex2020: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has claimed that that the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku does not need him in his campaign for the 2023 presidential election.
Wike made this assertion while speaking at the commissioning of the PDP governorship campaign office and the inauguration of the PDP campaign council in Port Harcourt on Monday.
The rivers governor accused Atiku of appointing some members of the PDP in Rivers State into his campaign council without his (Wike) contribution.
According to Wike, Atiku doesn’t want him and River's people to campaign for him.
He said, “The presidential candidate entered Rivers State and picked those he wants to pick without the contribution of the governor.
“So, they said they don’t need me to campaign for them, that they don’t want River's people to campaign for them, will you force yourself?
Re: Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike by Munamoqel: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
emmatex2020:
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has claimed that that the presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Abubakar Atiku does not need him in his campaign for the 2023 presidential election.
Wike made this assertion while speaking at the commissioning of the PDP governorship campaign office and the inauguration of the PDP campaign council in Port Harcourt on Monday.
The rivers governor accused Atiku of appointing some members of the PDP in Rivers State into his campaign council without his (Wike) contribution.
According to Wike, Atiku doesn’t want him and River's people to campaign for him.
He said, “The presidential candidate entered Rivers State and picked those he wants to pick without the contribution of the governor.
“So, they said they don’t need me to campaign for them, that they don’t want River's people to campaign for them, will you force yourself?
MR wike you are not river people ! There are other Pdp members !

1 Like

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike by jkpbestseries: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
Atiku is very confident that he has won already

1 Like

Re: Atiku Doesn’t Need Me, Rivers People To Campaign For Him – Wike by DataMiner(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wike keep crying like a scorned lady. If it weren't for the emergence of Peter Obi, Atiku wouldn't have given a hoot about you
Contact us for you thesis/article writing as well as analysis of data for your research

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions As Peter Obi Says He Has Kept His Manifesto Somewhere (video) / Terror Threat: DSS’ Failure To Act On Intellig Forced U.S To Publicise - Source / Bulletin #24: On “yoruba Nation Now” (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.