Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) (35407 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Men! See this kind houses still exist for nigeria? People who held unto power,oil wealth for 50 yrs?

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by SmartPolician: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I have been going through this sentence for 20mins now....

Am yet to understand it ......does it mean all TINUBU supporters understood it

Nawaoh ....Alliens now support Baba AGBADO

Abeg your brain for more important things. grin

Tinubu has used crack cocaine to destroy his brain when he was young, now he is reaping the benefits.

When we tell people not to do drugs, they think we hate them.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by infofta(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
A new Nigeria is possible without APC and PDP. The current system must be overhauled.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Tochi3(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Una do well jare, I dey do my own campaign for Lagos inside markets, if I enter market I go engage those women from their we go end up with Labour Party on our lips. For now, I'm after d urchins.
Together, we shall all move naija forward ever,
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Regardless of campaign these people will only vote for who their leaders tell them to vote.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Decent09(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Question wey no geti answer

Ah dia dia oo, dem go soon abuse you
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by rollywise(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

I'll answer your question in the manner you asked. "Not what he did but what he did better"

1. He cut down his own rightful allowances because he thought they were ambiguous and overrated

2. During his time as governor, he never benefited his family through his good office or even involve them in his administration

3. He called on independent auditors to come audit him before handing over and leaving office

4. He promised not to interfere in the administration of the incoming governor thereby killing any room for godfatharism

5. At the end of his tenure, he rejected the statutory monthly pension paid to every ex governor, thereby making him the only living ex governor not collecting pension

6. He never borrowed money to fund any project or pursue any course during his tenure.

You asked for 5 and I gave you 6. Now in same vein, what 5 things did Tinubu do better than Obi as governor??

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by crowther15(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

It means even the northerners don't benefit from the politicians despite producing the highest number of presidents
This is why we need to have a rethink. Having produced highest number of political office holders but yet nothing or little to show for it. The Elite in the North are doing enough. Bokoharam metamorphosed under their nose yet nothing it's been done. Bandit and the rest too, but they're proud of their political prowess.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by uckay304: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu's hope for northern votes is crashing. Let MC Oluomo make him president of Lagos. Peter Obi is using an unconventional political strategy that is entirely strange to other contestants. This strategy was tested in Anambra and it worked and it will work at the national level. This is a strategy that awakens the masses to think for themselves and not to follow "political heavyweights" blindly. Tinubu is still using the old method that will be invalid in this election
Una well done my people

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:

Name 2 things Tinubu did.

Toll gate saga in mind 20-10-20

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by buchilla: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
darling2222:
Hmmmm
This is very commendable. I encourage the Campaign Teams to work harder and tour around the rural areas of the North to Preach to the People that what this Country needs in this point in time is a younger and committed Man who has the competence, ability, and capacity to start changing the bad situation of this Country. They should not listen anymore to those Northern Elites who always pasuade them to vote based on Tribe/Ethnic and Religious sentiment. This is the time to retire all these Old and corrupt politicians who have little or nothing to offer. We need to do it differently this time for us to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Major7: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
Indeed we are world apart...
Imagine living in such building structures I see in that background.
May God help us all??

Forget the background structure you saw, it's their core rural areas and we all the same types of building scattered across all rural areas in Nigeria. Go to their urban settlements and you will be dazed. They've got good taste as well.

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by twilliamx(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
This grass no get root
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by OceanRed(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
I know this people very well, I participated in INEC election in those rural areas before, no matter what campaign you do , whoever the mai Ungwa supports and vote for is the same person or party they will follow .funny as the poster mentioned Tinubu, he Forgot Atiku. i guess he is underrating Atiku .
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2022
rollywise:

I'll answer your question in the manner you asked. "Not what he did but what he did better"

1. He cut down his own rightful allowances because he thought they were ambiguous and overrated

2. During his time as governor, he never benefited his family through his good office or even involve them in his administration

3. He called on independent auditors to come audit him before handing over and leaving office

4. He promised not to interfere in the administration of the incoming governor thereby killing any room for godfatharism

5. At the end of his tenure, he rejected the statutory monthly pension paid to every ex governor, thereby making him the only living ex governor not collecting pension

6. He never borrowed money to fund any project or pursue any course during his tenure.

You asked for 5 and I gave you 6. Now in same vein, what 5 things did Tinubu do better than Obi as governor??

Na you get time to answer that riffraff. grin

Who want to compare a true democrat with a tax collector like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by uckay304: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??
People are living there and you fill very comfortable there during heat period

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Freebills12: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
BATified2023:

Investiment in Primary school education system... Non since 1999 has contributed to what Obi did in Anambra primary education

Investiment in Secondary school education... The results are the public domain, from two years strike under Mbadinauju administration to best in education at senior secondary school certificate examination each year.

I don't need to mention construction of roads because Obi was the second democratic governor of Anambra state since its creation, Mbadinauju administration played with Anambra state, but all thanks to Obi and Ngige... Especially Obi. Is it bridge.

Industries! Obi sited many industries in Anambra state by himself not claiming what another person did.

Accountability... Has any governor since 1999 stood up and gave account of his stewardship... He has done that in many media houses. When will he appear to grant one?
Health sector!

Can you just mention one that Tinibu did that is better than Obi?

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
ortedanss:
"A childless boy doesn't have a husband as a widow".
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Abeg naa
grin grin Aged, sick and mentally unstable Tinubu wants to be president by fire by force. God forbid BAT thing,

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu's hope for northern votes is crashing. Let MC Oluomo make him president of Lagos. Peter Obi is using an unconventional political strategy that is entirely strange to other contestants. This strategy was tested in Anambra and it worked and it will work at the national level. This is a strategy that awakens the masses to think for themselves and not to follow "political heavyweights" blindly. Tinubu is still using the old method that will be invalid in this election
waste of time
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by OceanRed(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??

that's how they build houses in the villages since ancient time. obviously the campaign took place in the village. I know Katina very well, they have modern structures.

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by uckay304: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

It means even the northerners don't benefit from the politicians despite producing the highest number of presidents
Yes Katsina said they are not benefiting from this government just the south south said during GEJ
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
XerXers:
waste of time, a failed governor can never rule Nigeria
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Lionnation: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

they do benefit bro just that a typical mother is comfortable inpoorverty they don't really value material possession
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by garfield1: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
OceanRed:
I know this people very well, I participated in INEC election in those rural areas before, no matter what campaign you do , whoever the mai Ungwa supports and vote for is the same person or party they will follow .funny as the poster mentioned Tinubu, he Forgot Atiku. i guess he is underrating Atiku .

Apc is more grounded with those ungwas
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Willie2015: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
quentin06:
Regardless of campaign these people will only vote for who their leaders tell them to vote.

Dont mind Obi supporters...
Even Tinubu wont get any votes in the North...
Without those APC Governors...
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
XerXers:
election dey humble people oo, months ago this people are alimajiri, goro chewing, kunu sipping
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Coldie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
There’s a reason y northerners have more power than the rest of Nigeria.

I am igbo but I support the north in a lot of things, northerners we’re against Nigerias independence, they said Nigeria wasn’t matured enough for independence.

South looked at them as backward people now we are regretting it wishing we never sent the whites away.

Now northerners are doing something out of the ordinary, based on the kind of calamities ipob has caused I never thought I would see one northerner support an igbo man as president but these people proved me otherwise.

If Peter obi becomes president.

Nigerians we give u our word not as biafrans or people who have any agenda but we give u our word as Nigerians from the east, if Peter obi doesn’t make the naira rise, if Peter obi doesn’t reduce insecurity to the lowest level, if Peter obi doesn’t end boko haram, if Peter obi doesn’t create enough jobs in this Nigeria, it’s just 4 years after that u are free to vote out Labour Party in perpetuity.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Racoon:
See community in Buhari home state of Kastina. Meanwhile, Obidients continue to move.

But many people in Anambra campaign both for Atiku and Tinubu.

Las Las you obedient will have sense. Take it or leave it, Obi is in the race to cashout and catch cruise.

The election is between Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by LadyExcellency: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I have been going through this sentence for 20mins now...

Am yet to understand it ......does it mean all TINUBU supporters understood it

Nawaoh ....Aliens now support Baba AGBADO

The quote knocks me off guard. I even applied my Artificial Intelligence quotient to no avail.

How can I be this confused as the word confusion?

"A childless boy doesn't have a husband as a widow".
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Naajjii: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??
What world apart, your villages in your area are there better houses? This is interior rural area in katsina. If you go to your interior rural area we will see worst houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA / Comedian AY Shares Photo With Peter Obi / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.