Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) (35413 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / 100,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by tctrills: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Question wey no geti answer
1. He improved education. Anambra became number in the nation in SSCE.
2. Government investments.. He invested state funds in multinationals.
3. Savings, he made more saving for his state than any governor in the history of Nigeria.
4. Roads, He completed over 800 km of roads in his time.
5. Bridges, he completed over 6 bridges
Are you satisfied or do you want more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Yusman316(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Racoon:
See community in Buhari home state of Kastina. Meanwhile, Obidients continue to move.
So you expected him to steal public funds and go develop communities in his state? Some of you sef think backwardly
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by asanausana91: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
Indeed we are world apart...
Imagine living in such building structures I see in that background.
May God help us all??
should I show you the bamboo houses your people are living in the villages

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by indemnityy: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??
That's why these greedy northern politicians doesn't want them to open their eyes.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by djon78(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

It means even the northerners don't benefit from the politicians despite producing the highest number of presidents

The Northern masses are the highest sufferers of the malady in Nigeria

We Southerners can't even bear what they go through.
And there leaders corner everything for them and there children

The day I saw one Fulani woman eating cooked rice and beans then spread Maggie on top of the white rice and beans.
I want vomit

I asked people and they told me that's how some of them eat. Honestly I wanted to cry

Northerners are suffering
This Buhari economic era hit them hardest

But I wonder why they will still vote for APC
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by lukency(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na to collect the shishi wey him no dey give.No hausa man go waste em vote on a scammer.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

Go and find out the origin of Peter Obi's fight with El-Rufai and come back.

El-Rufai pointed out with facts and figures that Anambra is a poor state, instead of Peter Obi to refute it with facts, he started insulting El-Rufai.

El-Rufai is a first class graduate from faculty of engineering with many postgraduate qualifications while Peter Obi bearly graduated after spending over a decade in the university.

Kano state alone will buy the whole of that barren land called SE

Go to FIRS website and see how much of a parasites SE is to Nigeria

If you can answer why Federal Government rushed to finish up the Second Niger bridge ,former President Goodluck mapped out and located, then you will know the resources SE pull for Nigeria......

Also ask yourself how many toll gates we have in the North compared to this second Niger bridge .....

Do you know that a police man or Army from your State , when posted to Anambra or SE, goes to the Mosques with a Lamb to give Allah for promoting his status??

Go and verify pls......
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by haslaw(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If you can answer why Federal Government rushed to finish up the Second Niger bridge ,former President Goodluck mapped out and located, then you will know the resources SE pull for Nigeria......

Also ask yourself how many toll gates we have in the North compared to this second Niger bridge .....

Do you know that a police man or Army from your State , when posted to Anambra or SE, goes to the Mosques with a Lamb to give Allah for promoting his status??

Go and verify pls......

That is the problem with IPOB.

I said go to FIRS website and argue with them not me. This was how smart and bright El-Rufai demolished Peter Pandora DUNDEE Obi with facts and figures but DUNDEE Pandora became emotional and resorted to insults and name calling. I didn't expect you to act any different.

SE are the official parasites in Nigeria which is why you see them running out of their barren and poverty-stricken land to the north
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
haslaw:

That is the problem with IPOB.

I said go to FIRS website and argue with them not me. This was how smart and bright El-Rufai demolished Peter Pandora DUNDEE Obi with facts and figures but DUNDEE Pandora became emotional and resorted to insults and name calling. I didn't expect you to act any different.

SE are the official parasites in Nigeria which is why you see them running out of their barren and poverty-stricken land to the north

You have failed to answer me what I asked just like Oduduwa children behave ......
Besides I don't like exchanging argument with your kind that are full of self centered lifestyle.....
I speak with a Northerner and know what he said then speak with you and don't know where you stand.....
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by haslaw(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

You have failed to answer me what I asked just like Oduduwa children behave ......
Besides I don't like exchanging argument with your kind that are full of self centered lifestyle.....
I speak with a Northerner and know what he said then speak with you and don't know where you stand.....

I ignored your questions because they were childish and ridiculous lies. I will however reply you since you insist I burst your lies.

1) I am a Northerner and was born into Islam and I can tell you that you are a liar. Nobody takes any lamb to any mosque. Even Obi's lies are more intelligent than yours

2) You are liar. There are no toll gates on federal roads because Obasanjo dismantled them 16 years ago. Your lies are ridiculous aswear

3) You are a liar trying to outdo Peter Obi in lies as the federal government doesn't take resources from states to complete federal projects.

It is not possible to find a SE person who is not a liar. But Peter Peter Obi is the biggest liar in Africa.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Gingerbreadman2: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
porthouse7:
waste of time, a failed governor can never rule Nigeria

Funny, when I read this, I immediately thought of Tinubu.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by tochifk(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
asanausana91:
should I show you the bamboo houses your people are living in the villages
please do...
I will like to see it for myself.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by porthouse7(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

Funny, when I read this, I immediately thought of Tinubu.
what as obi done better than tinubu
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??
See this oga wey never travel. Though it's a rural area, but such buildings are built according to their weather over there
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

It means even the northerners don't benefit from the politicians despite producing the highest number of presidents
Exactly.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Allisgud: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
That guy get mind o and I comend him for campaigning in a state where bandit are patrolling every where like olopa
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
LongLife4all:

For sure, you no no before?
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Torwel(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2022
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??

There are worst structures than these all over the Southeast, Southwest and the Southsouth....
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Caseless: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2022
tochifk:
May God help us all??
oga, there's no part of Nigeria where you don't find buildings like this. I saw it in them in the east, west and SS. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Caseless: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2022
SaturnNick:
See this oga wey never travel. Though it's a rural area, but such buildings are built according to their weather over there
is he saying there exist no hamlet in his place? No mud houses? He's just being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by tochifk(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

There are worst structures than these all over the Southeast, Southwest and the Southsouth....

I'm not doubting you...
Just saying some of us never had a taste of what live was living in such environment
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 9:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Agreed 100%
Caseless:
is he saying there exist no hamlet in his place? No mud houses? He's just being foolish.
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Obi wey say them no dey give shishi. Imagine this kind of people suffering in these undeveloped villages you just dey give them poster.

When pdp and apc agents enter their polling units on election day begin dey share money and show them who to vote for ballot box you think say them go remember this poster wey they share without shishi.

I just dey sorry for all of the people wey feel say them dey campaign for PO without shishi
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2022
agadez007:
Now this is what grassroots mobilizations look like,not the one that went to Wedding/burial and used APC banner as table spread to deceive Mr bullion van

grin

Everyone just wants to deep their hands into this huge pot of Agbado grin grin grin
Apc has already become an abomination in SE,if APC see %5 dis time for SE them try well well be dat oo grin
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
haslaw:

I ignored your questions because they were childish and ridiculous lies. I will however reply you since you insist I burst your lies.

1) I am a Northerner and was born into Islam and I can tell you that you are a liar. Nobody takes any lamb to any mosque. Even Obi's lies are more intelligent than yours

2) You are liar. There are no toll gates on federal roads because Obasanjo dismantled them 16 years ago. Your lies are ridiculous aswear

3) You are a liar trying to outdo Peter Obi in lies as the federal government doesn't take resources from states to complete federal projects.

It is not possible to find a SE person who is not a liar. But Peter Peter Obi is the biggest liar in Africa.

Lols I thought you have sense to understand mere rhetorics but you couldn't comprehend....

Am I a Muslim to know if Muslims use lamb to go to Allah??

Pls we can't have a conversation .....go and find your likes Bro....
Am just telling you the truth not out of hate .....we can't mingle in IQ
Re: Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) by haslaw(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols I thought you have sense to understand mere rhetorics but you couldn't comprehend....

Am I a Muslim to know if Muslims use lamb to go to Allah??

Pls we can't have a conversation .....go and find your likes Bro....
Am just telling you the truth not out of hate .....we can't mingle in IQ

I blame Lugard for putting me in the same country with IPOB PIGS..

Very unintelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.