Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" (27857 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by CoolAmbience(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

What a lowly way of thinking!

I guess it is Buhari and the APC that also govern the UK, France and elsewhere where there are serious crisis of high energy costs, food price hike, dwindling revenues, workers' strikes etc.

''Avenue to better ourselves indeed''....how much better did Obi leave Anambra people after 8 years?

That Nigeria is even what it is today, despite the challenges, is thanks to Buhari's agricultural programs...If it was still the PDP in power, we for hear am, with their wastefulness and recklessness.

As for Obi, perhaps you should start by listing his landmark projects in Anambra.....list am here make everybody see am.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Ayofunmi19: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
You will not change your father stoned Awolowo at Aba now you are abusing Asiwaju let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by BluntCrazeMan: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
grin
Did Tinubu say anything at-all about
preventing Corruption from the source inside his Policy Document.??

What methods is he going to us in fighting corruption in all sectors of the economy, especially the Oil sector??
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by DesiBABA(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
You mean the man wrote all these things or his PA is just writing to impress us baba don't even know what's contained in the book, so how can Baba achieve them

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by fredoooooo: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2022
openmine:

Another trail of balderdash!
If your confused principal can't understand his title,I don't expect his glorified numbs.kulls to even comprehend it properly without acting like a hapless jejune!
Common sense is not common but your own sense is obviously on vacation!
Bush baby .. still crying ? RENEW HOPE cool grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2022
seunowa:

Someone asked you a simple question and u can’t give an appropriate answer. Shame on u
Shud I answer this question for u, I can take on it?

Peter obi as a governor showed himself to be a decent and honorable man not driven by greed.

Tinubu originally is not from Lagos state, he is from osun state with ties to Lagos, even despite that he was given the chance to rule the state, how did he pay back the people who gave him their opportunity?

He captured the state and manipulated and bent it under his will in pepertuity. He didn’t just do that Tinubu used to be a senator, as he was leaving senate seat to become governor he installed his wife as senator, installed his daughter as leader of Lagos markets, installed his son incharge of all advertising and promotions in Lagos the list goes on. This is a man who is already rich, who collects a fraction of Lagos state revenue monthly. Instead of at least allowing others to chop he wants himself and his family to chop everything.

Now let’s look at Peter Obi, became governor did his best for the state despite the fact that anambra is not as developed as Lagos or strategically located as Lagos nor anambra developed as Nigerias former capital territory. After Peter Obi finished his tenure as governor he leaves the state government house and went back to managing his private business, he didn’t try to become a senator, nor did he try to push his wife up there to become a senator, nor did he try to put his children in offices in various dept of the state nor did he try to put in a stooge as his successor that will be paying him money from anambra monthly.

I have said my own, there’s still more tell us what Tinubu did better than Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by openmine(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2022
fredoooooo:

I have a Bush baby that looks like me.. That still likes crying! I have updated my RENEWed HOPE to remain stupid forever cool grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
True! cool
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by clevybrown(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2022
BATified2023:
please tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor or better still highlight obi achievements as governor like this
Why peter Obi, why not Atiku? Is peter Obi ur worse nightmare? grin
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by peal08: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Empty promises
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Tundex911: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
From Change to Next Level down to renewed hope...

I pray it won't end in removed Hope

Oluwa a wa pelu wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / 2015: "How I Convinced Jonathan To Concede To Buhari" - Okonjo Iweala Reveals / Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.