Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" (27855 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Bionic07: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
blizzers:

Oponu…. So everyone who supports OBI has turned nna… Arindin

HDI under OBI is way higher than TINUBU… ode

Ordinary research you can’t do, you’re blinded by hate and bigotry….. Vote whoever you can, but you can’t spread lies here. BATstard

You forgot to add the source of this data.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by prodigy22: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Modified……

So far I have been quoted by 15 well known Igbo monikers but till now none of them can tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

All they have been doing is insult,bully,blackmail

In burna boys voice …….”question wey no geti answer”

Modified the second time

I have been quoted more than 20 times n none have answered d question

They all replied with irrelevant

That guy successmatters need to b checked into the nearest rehab,he has quoted me more than 7 times only on this thread n he’s yet to give me just 1 answer

Imagine how annoying it is

Nya nya nya...rada x2

Obi already told you Pele was good but can Brazil field him today alongside neymar?

Maybe we should go and unearth Awolowo's bones and confer the skeleton title of GCFR because he was a great leader.

This 40k they are paying you is too small to sell your soul. Repent and hands off from the BAT cult. And you will be shocked at the blessings God will shower you and yours

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by InvertedHammer: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
/

They should compare it with the manifesto of 2015.
Talk is cheap. Instead of Change they left Misery.

Can someone explain RenewedHope? Does it mean that they acknowledged that all hope has been lost from 2015-2023 since the foisted Buhari on Nigeria? grin

/
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Stanislause94: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
but do u know anambra is more industrialized than oyo?
there’s more administrative organizations in Oyo than Anambra, Peter Obi didn’t over tax his people that’s why he was unable to increase Anambra state’s Igr
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Skyehigher1: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is the kind of president Nigeria need. Just see the way he digitized his manifestos. Unlike those I will do this. I will do that. Where is atiku and Peter obi manifestos maybe is in social media

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by begoniaa: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
Image123:
https://punchng.com/manifesto-tinubus-10-promises-to-nigerians/

Happy?

No, I am not happy. grin

You're still directing me to a link with plenty long stories. I am talking about an handy go-to thing.

Aside that now, his manifesto doesn't move me, because I get plenty cases against him, lmao. I have seen the light and I am convinced in Obi as a WALKING MANIFESTO.

Even if you create a screenshot na na na, summarising Tinubu's promises in ten bullet points, the taint of Buhari's administration will forever hang over it for me, so no bother trying to change my mind again o.

November don reach; we staunchists don dey rooted for ground, so no element of political shenanigans fit blow us away again.

May Oya be with you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by sddiamond: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
Deep down in your heart, you knows that Tinubu is a wrong choice to governs Nigeria but tribalism has eaten deep down your throat. Keep fooling yourself and your likes. We know who the enemies of this country truly are
BATified2023:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by seunowa(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:

If I name it again for the 1001th time, you will still be here asking those same questions again.

Tinubu is in a hospital, send him flowers and ask of how he's doing, stop comparing him with people that are still alive. grin
Someone asked you a simple question and u can’t give an appropriate answer. Shame on u
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by martinmiller: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

Factually, there shouldn't be an election come 2023. The Nigeria growth is not healthy and in comatose, what is the take home from that epistle or written information above by Bola, it doesn't mean a dam perhaps, not practicable. Thesame Bola forced buhari on Nigeria early 2015, if Nigerians weren't gullible they shouldn't have voted in buhari in 2015.

Telling the Nigeria citizens that you will further enhance buhari legacy is a total turn off and a shame in face of the Nigeria citizens.

I trust no politicians, and I don't have f** ks to give bout any out of them all, besides I'm not a politician but I have political sense. Are Nigerians expecting a miracle come 2023?, they shouldn't, why? Because nothing new will emerge, the problem of Nigeria is foundational and until the root cause is holistically dealt with only then we can expect light. Never more, if you wanna solve a problem you need to understand the causes of the problems before outlining the solution.

Look, I'm from the late 90s and I know what I'm telling, Bola and is competitor's have being talking and that is all they can do, whatever they be saying Including that of their principal since 1999 is not practicable in reality, they only makie nation building look like rocket science, who doesn't know that it is a deliberate attempt by the government to keep Nigeria on the floor.

Even a toddler knows that this led administration and his sister's in politics are all colossal failures at leading the country through a progressive path, left to me I don't have a candidate yet, I have read through some of their manifesto, yet is filled with blurry vision express in paper.

No country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt, besides the problems of Nigeria are Nigerians. I drop me pen cry
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by daygee12: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bro we said come and defend your manifesto on national TV ... is that not the practice all over the world ?

Didn't you defend your school project after writing ?

He just presented his Manifesto why not wait and see as things unfold

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
daygee12:

He just presented his Manifesto why not wait and see as things unfold
Are we not saying the same thing ?
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Femidfo: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Himm... They have began again.. like they did in 2015-Change,2019-Next level, and now Renew Hope 2023...
And the people will will enter again! Kai!
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by 989900: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu go hear am with this manifesto.

Reporter: Sir, your manifesto says it will increase oil production to 4 million barrels/day, how about OPEC restrictions?

Tinubu: If you give, if you give àgbàdo, cassava, yada, yada, yada sbsshshwsisibdbdudiwokwjd . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by 989900: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
please tell us 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor or better still highlight obi achievements as governor like this

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by daygee12: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are we not saying the same thing ?

Not at all, u can't dictate when he will come to defend it
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by openmine(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby !
Go back home , call ya people that can comprehend ya selfish madness and explain e all your frustrations to them, the will understand you better... Afterall you all paddle same comprehension boat
If you can't understand the hope he's talking about why should I even go into debate with a slowpoke that sees everything in his own perspective.
The message is clear , just that your feelings becloud your thinking faculty ..

Bush baby keep on crying ..
cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Another trail of balderdash!
If your confused principal can't understand his title,I don't expect his glorified numbs.kulls to even comprehend it properly without acting like a hapless jejune!
Common sense is not common but your own sense is obviously on vacation!
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Image123(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
begoniaa:

No, I am not happy. grin

You're still directing me to a link with plenty long stories. I am talking about an handy go-to thing.

Aside that now, his manifesto doesn't move me, because I get plenty cases against him, lmao. I have seen the light and I am convinced in Obi as a WALKING MANIFESTO.

Even if you create a screenshot na na na, summarising Tinubu's promises in ten bullet points, the taint of Buhari's administration will forever hang over it for me, so no bother trying to change my mind again o.

November don reach; we staunchists don dey rooted for ground, so no element of political shenanigans fit blow us away again.

May Oya be with you.

Oya wouldn't want to be with me though, it will suffer the dagon effect from experience.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
daygee12:

Not at all, u can't dictate when he will come to defend it
I said he should did I give a time ?
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by begoniaa: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
seunowa:
Someone asked you a simple question and u can’t give an appropriate answer. Shame on u

Appropriate answer ko, incoherent response ni. grin Mutated weevil, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by penceman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Alfa beta manifesto. The same that put Lagos under the iron shoe since 1999
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by fredoooooo: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
openmine:

Another trail of balderdash!
If your confused principal can't understand his title,I don't expect his glorified numbs.kulls to even comprehend it properly without acting like a hapless jejune!
Common sense is not common but your own sense is obviously on vacation!
Cry ..BUSH BABY ... Cry !!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by whofoolwho: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
donphilopus:

Only the blind can't see.

Tinubu is coming.!
please can you help me get all the promises Tinubu made to Nigerians that Apc government will achieve if voted in 2015 then I will vote for him
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by IMASTEX: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I read the part where he talks about giving more powers to the states and local governments and I am impressed.
Left to me most of the powers should be at the local government level.
Even a day old baby knows what to do to put the country on the right direction. The major issue is that the current politicians can't be totally trusted because greed has always been their driving force. Just by bring down power to the LGA, those criminals fighting for presidency will naturally reduce. It is easier to closely monitor the LGA which is closer to the people than one terror at Abuja ditching out suffering to the mass.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
successmatters:
We the Nigerian people are also renewing our calls that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu should go and settle permanently in an old people's home so that nurses can attend to his numerous health challenges occasioned by old age.

People should stop deceiving us with well written texts written for a man who has no capacity to read anything, even a poisoned holy communion script.

I am sure tinubu doesn't know anything about this lengthy write up above. He may have lost his capacity to reason all these things, stop forcing huge tasks on sick old people.

All your bad wishes on a fellow human will be yours equally

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Okwyjesus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
grin

You didn't fulfil half the previous promise and you are making another one.

Funny to see that Tinubu think that Nigerians are fools
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Bifas1: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:
Kindly download the 80-paged document here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UtMYl9SahIay5-eFhp0u9lWSYs4gxWyJ/view?usp=drivesdk

God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Incoming President of Agbero abi? See, the evil you support today because of what you stand to benefit, is the fertilizer that will nuture your future trouble. It very obvious that Tinubu will make a bad president but we keep pushing his agenda because of religion. I wish you well.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Bifas1: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

He just said the truth. A man that can't even read a script is the person you guys want to impose on us.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by azpekuliar: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

He is even polite. Let BAT go and die before he comes and causes the death of more and more Nigerians. He is a downgrade on Buhari who has been a disaster.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Nefort: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
If only Anambra had the money Lagos has Peter Obi would have done far better than Tinubu. It's easy for anyone to do well as Lagos governor due to the wealth of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by cherishmichael: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Laple0541:

Your myopism is reflected in your statement, only a person that is destined for a thirdclass will give his Academic Assignment to an olodo like you. If you are wise, you would have known that business should be separated from politics.

After putting eyes into someone's business, continue yours and see if you'll succeed.
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by openmine(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
fredoooooo:

I Cry and drink my tears ..I AM A PATHETIC BUSH BABY ...i Cry and boil my tears !!! grin grin cheesy
OK...carry on!
Re: Tinubu Releases Manifestos, Tags It "Renewed Hope" by Ovieemmanuel: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
nothing the old man should respect himself like every other old men and sit at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.