Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tunde David Mark Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde David Mark Is Dead (63763 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by RZArecta(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Despite all d money this man stole he couldn’t even save his own child from death,if all politicians know those stolen money will not save them here n in heaven I think they better have a rethink

Please don’t come here n tell me one politician is an angel cos that’s d madness that brought us here, if u believe your own politician is an angel how do u tell me my own is the devil

It is madness to believe a Nigerian politician is an angel so if your own could b an angel mine is also an help

Lets keep it moving that way till we are ready to come to terms with reality
Tinubu didn't steal money, you're very intelligent and have great empathy cool
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
My condolences to the David Mark's family for the loads of their son. RIP Tunde Mark
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by gbuay2: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
RIP to him, for those using this avenue to raise insults to whosoever should remember that we all are sinners before God!
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
/
A man that has never known poverty in his 51 years on earth. I wonder if the enjoyment continues after death.

/
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Duru009(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Despite all d money this man stole he couldn’t even save his own child from death,if all politicians know those stolen money will not save them here n in heaven I think they better have a rethink

Please don’t come here n tell me one politician is an angel cos that’s d madness that brought us here, if u believe your own politician is an angel how do u tell me my own is the devil

It is madness to believe a Nigerian politician is an angel so if your own could b an angel mine is also an help

Lets keep it moving that way till we are ready to come to terms with reality

My brother

Money is good but cannot buy you happiness. There are things in this LIFE it can never buy no matter how rich you're.......
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Drbarmes(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Used for sacrifice for the 2023 elections.
Hope u can take same comment when u lose a lobed one. Shamelessly insensitive
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Burruchaga71(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
This David Mark is too evil, corrupt, greedy and stupeed for my liking. Whatever happens to him or his family is welcome. It's reap of karma
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Gtovr: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Atarakpa: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Used for sacrifice for the 2023 elections.
use your sense man. This is unfair and uncalled for
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Probity100: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
My sincere condolence to Senator David Mark. The Lord Almighty strengthen and comfort him.

The man seems to have involved in so many biological and chemical researches as shown by the brief CV. No doubt, such ailment could have been from any of so many experiments performed.

I have observed that those in these discipline most often die from unknown ailments.

God keep our chemist , virologist , etc

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by okorogodwin4(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Now that the BATstard urchins are happy
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Dshocker(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Evil politician's children are dying one after the other.

They are reaping the fruits of their labour.

Death and karma partnered together, and are showing no mercy.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Spandau: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Mrpojj(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Now they will bring the dead body to bury in Nigeria. This boy/man who trained by Nigerian money has never worked for this country but now his body will be brought to Nigeria for burial. Is Nigeria a burial ground?
Rip!
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by zoedew: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigerians sure have no sympathy for militicians and politicians of his ilk. A man who as Senate President had a house with an helipad in his village home while abandoning his people to their fate to contend with the terrible roads leading into his village. He once infamously said telephone was not meant for the poor. Who will mourn for Babangida, Obasanjo, Gucci Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Atiku et al at death!

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by zoedew: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
ajepako:

You forgot Tinubu's son also died a few years ago?

Is his father too poor to take care of him too?

Bros, I believe we should criticise and comment with objectivity devoid of political bitterness

Death of child is not something one should disparage a parent for because of political differences.

Thank you
Which political difference are you talking about? A man used political power held in trust for the people causing them to suffer and you expect he will get public sympathy? Forget it!

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by zoedew: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Probity100:
My sincere condolence to Senator David Mark. The Lord Almighty strengthen and comfort him.

The man seems to have involved in so many biological and chemical researches as shown by the brief CV. No doubt, such ailment could have been from any of so many experiments performed.

I have observed that those in these discipline most often die from unknown ailments.

God keep our chemist , virologist , etc
Prof. Tam David West a foremost virologist in his lifetime lived to a very ripe old age. He lived in the University of Ibadan Guest House till he breathed his last a contented man.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by winner37(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
If the son is 51 at the time of his death what will be the age of his father tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Tundex911: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Tunde 51 so how old is Mark??

My condolences tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.