Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tunde David Mark Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde David Mark Is Dead (63769 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by handsomeyinka(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Used for sacrifice for the 2023 elections.
Not a good one from you
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Timmi: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Despite all d money this man stole he couldn’t even save his own child from death,if all politicians know those stolen money will not save them here n in heaven I think they better have a rethink

Please don’t come here n tell me one politician is an angel cos that’s d madness that brought us here, if u believe your own politician is an angel how do u tell me my own is the devil

It is madness to believe a Nigerian politician is an angel so if your own could b an angel mine is also an help

Lets keep it moving that way till we are ready to come to terms with reality

“Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.”
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Firstcitizen: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by nesphil(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Why didn't St. Tinubu save his own son too
Didn't Tinubu's son die some years ago

Are you trying to tell us that Sen. David Mark stole more money than St. Tinubu

Guy your comment is absurd and preposterous undecided

BATified2023:
Despite all d money this man stole he couldn’t even save his own child from death,if all politicians know that stolen money will not save them here n in heaven I think they better have a rethink

Please don’t come here n tell me one politician is an angel cos that’s d madness that brought us here, if u believe your own politician is an angel how do u tell me my own is the devil

It is madness to believe a Nigerian politician is an angel so if your own could b an angel mine is also an help

Let's keep it moving that way till we are ready to come to terms with reality

3 Likes

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Hard luck to the David Mark's family.

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by meobizy(f): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
51 years old. He tried. Most of my uncles died before their 50th birthdays like the regular populace.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by nesphil(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2022
Condolences
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by ChukwuObe: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Bontafa:

The same thing I have been telling Asiwaju

The stolen bullion van will not save him

That is why I agree with Nwazuruike that his people are the most foolish of all creatures. They wish Tinubu dead just like they did to Buhari but today many of them are going their early graves. They forget that they can drop dead in a minute while the person they wish dead is still alive. They once said Buhari is dead and that the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. How foolish could the whole set of people be. Many of them that wish others dead are now rotting in Hell. God is not a respecter of any human being. When HE declares you dead whether you are young or old, you are gone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by annyplenty(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Be careful of vain words. If you cannot commiserate, it is better to just keep quiet. Don't add pepper to an injury
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Kajaard: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
BATified2023:
Despite all d money this man stole he couldn’t even save his own child from death,if all politicians know those stolen money will not save them here n in heaven I think they better have a rethink

Lets keep it moving that way till we are ready to come to terms with reality

Despite all the money Tinubu stole and the one Lagos state remits to him monthly, yet he still has health challenges.

David Mark did not steal up to 0.001% of what Tinubu has stolen. Yet you call Tinubu your saviour.

You must be a dimwit. Bloody urchin.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Doyou2019: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
nesphil:
Why didn't St. Tinubu save his own son too
Didn't Tinubu's son die some years ago

Are you trying to tell us that Sen. David Mark stole more money than St. Tinubu

Guy your comment is absurd and preposterous undecided

Onisokuso ni omo Batified2023 yen walahi. See him demarketing his own candidate in a bid to slander opposing ones.
Whoever paid him to do this job is no doubt a fool together with him.grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Mayback2: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Is not a must to comment, just shut up if u don't have anything reasonable to say....mumu
Cubalabloo:
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by FallenShitHole: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2022
I know David Mark will be seeing the millions of Biafra children he assisted in killing in his fulani/British genocidal war and through awolowo's starvation policy. May the dead rest in peace, and may the living feel the pain.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Mondosadex: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
RIP
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by BATified2023: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

Despite all the money Tinubu stole and the one Lagos state remits to him monthly, yet he still has health challenges.

David Mark did not steal up to 0.001% of what Tinubu has stolen. Yet you call Tinubu your saviour.

You must be a dimwit. Bloody urchin.
any document to back it up?
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by funkyjaay: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Rest
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by lahaxag: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2022
rip
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by byteem: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2022
sissoko89:
51 years,,so how old is David Mark himself??

Close to 80..but he will tell u he is 68
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2022
mbaboy:
Why are you this heartless

Do you know how many Nigerians are dying daily, because of our failed system? I can never waste my RIP on any corrupt politicians . May their children die untimely and painfully. ..

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Bontafa: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2022
ChukwuObe:

That is why I agree with Nwazuruike that his people are the most foolish of all creatures. They wish Tinubu dead just like they did to Buhari but today many of them are going their early graves. They forget that they can drop dead in a minute while the person they wish dead is still alive. They once said Buhari is dead and that the man in Aso rock is Jibrin from Sudan. How foolish could the whole set of people be. Many of them that wish others dead are now rotting in Hell. God is not a respecter of any human being. When HE declares you dead whether you are young or old, you are gone.

No be me talk am o

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by blancsn1: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2022
All of you that held Nigeria spell bound for good 16 years never see anything. Ekweremadu should get ready or start pleasing for God mercy in jail jejely.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by brightbright: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Sport Lovers watch football in a flooded viewing centre in Bayelsa state

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM-3uxyIlPA
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by TheDictatorNd: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2022
RIP
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by tuzeriouz(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are not a father!
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by generalud: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Rest in peace albeit, the death will bury the death.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Phantom233: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2022
RIP, he was aged 51 while his father is 74yrs . am just comparing his father's age and looks to one great grand father who claims to be 70 years
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by olab059(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2022
sissoko89:
51 years,,so how old is David Mark himself??

74...He had him when he was 23.
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by bonnyhope: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Mark is not in a race for any post
Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Racoon:
RIP son. Brigadier David Mark of the infamous IBB era.

Colonel, actually.

1 Like

Re: Tunde David Mark Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2022
This would have made sense of David Mark is gunning for elective office

Cubalabloo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.