Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East (1251 Views)

Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu & Other APC Candidates In Nasarawa LG, Kano / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by abc115: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Pics: Ward to Ward Campaign for Bola Tinubu in the South East

The real Heroes

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by abc115: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2022
grin

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Xscape1993(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
Bye bye to evil party...

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
In South East, you're free to support any candidate of your choice. We're civilized people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by successmatters(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
grin

The thing wey dey pain me pass be say Tinubu doesn't want to share his money so we can enjoy and wait to vote for Peter Obi. APC has never won a gubernatorial election in the south east and south South. We all knew what happened in Imo. Remember that.

APC is dead in the south east.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by tempest01(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
A man that never visited or stretched a hand of fellowship to the region, from nomination to date. Some hungry mofos are collecting money from same region to campaign for him there.

For transport fare, some people will waste their time and sit and listen.

You people have not learnt lesson yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by mrvitalis(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2022
My guy !!!! Chop your bullion van money abeg ... remember to build house in your village and state capital oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by successmatters(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
My guy !!!! Chop your bullion van money abeg ... remember to build house in your village and state capital oh

That's the spirit grin

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by KingKO22: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
Painment.

As it dey pain Obituary, it dey sweet us.

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by gidgiddy: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
What waste of time. Tinubu winning Igbo land is like trying to draw water from stone

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Bontafa: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

Painment.

Faulty corn robot

Tomorrow this same moniker go say Igbo hate Yoruba

Sorry na una name

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:

Painment.

I'm ready to campaign for tinubu in my state ohh ..just 2 billion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by successmatters(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

I'm ready to campaign for tinubu in my state ohh ..just 2 billion

I can campaign for Tinubu, but 2 billion is small, do you know how much that man stole from Nigeria money? He stole in trillions.

If he gives me 10 billion, I may consider campaigning for him.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by AdamuKD: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
How I wish say I dey East so, I for go chop Lagos state money

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Tochi3(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2022
I will like to campaign for Thief'nubu also.. grin cheesy

Am not greedy .. 100million... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2022
This one is just wasting his time and chopping Tinubu money

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Afamed: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2022
2023 is a game of votes, we will focus on the votes and ignore the insults
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by LadyExcellency: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2022
Zonefree:
In South East, you're free to support any candidate of your choice. We're civilized people.

Orji Uzor Kalu did extraordinarily well as a Senator and deserves reelection.

It's not about the party but the candidate. If the best candidate is in APC, get him elected if he can stand for the people and not be influenced by national politics.
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by BATified2023: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2022
I pray they don’t kill that guy before next week
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by FreeStuffsNG: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Well done!Asiwaju lokan!
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by kollinz1234(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2022
Oga just cashout and vote Peter Obi. That's the season, if you don't cashout now, when will you cashout again. See as you are putting your face all over the place, let Tinubu see you by all means. I just pray his eyes are functioning enough to see you

Obi is coming....

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by garfield1: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubu will get 30% in IMO,ebonyi and abia
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2022
See him iragbiji cocaine chopping face. Thiefie thiefie no good.

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Abeg who be diz yeye girl. She be like one of the iragbiji cocaine addicts.

Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Igbodicool(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2022
And nobody is fighting them...

URCHINS also want to get IPOB votes.
Ndị ara.
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

You mean Imo close for iragbiji.
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Evanderbright: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2022
garfield1:

You go just dey allocate percentage anyhow for south east wey u no dey stay.

Peter obi will win every state in the south east by 90 percent

Atku will come second
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by garfield1: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Evanderbright:

You go just dey allocate percentage anyhow for south east wey u no dey stay.

Peter obi will win every state in the south east by 90 percent

Atku will come second

Not possible.obi will get 90% in anambra and win other states by 60% but tinubu will get 25% in ebonyi and IMO.he will crush atiku there
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by YourMrBoo: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Why is the table so empty
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by kingthreat(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:

The real Heroes

I pray you do not lose your life to those cannibals masquerading to be fighting for an online country.
Say prayers of protection daily and know when to run.
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by techWriter3: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
In South East, yougonna free to assistance any candidate of your choice
Re: Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East by Mrkindness: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
abc115:

The real Heroes
you just go to public gathering with your coded APC cap to claim working for Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi / CBN Expose Gov. Yahaya Bello, Return N20 Billion Diverted To A Secret Bank Acct / Who Else Noticed Tinubu's Supporters Don't Have PVC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.