Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi (1253 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Last night I was scrolling through the internet and I saw Obi's video when he was addressing some people about 2 days or so.

H.E Obi said he received a call that the then president OBJ was to visit Anambra and he was supposed to sleep over, and as a result of this Obi will have to build a presidential lodge at once as other states all have presidential lodge.

Obi was surprised as to why he should build a presidential lodge when he has a house for president OBJ to sleep over grin. In fact he was told the presidential lodge will cost half a billion naira (500million) obi said he went to OBJ and told him "Sir, my wife and I will evacuate our house for you to use until whenever you're ready leave grin. OBJ of course agreed and then Obi and his wife went and lodged in an hotel of #120k for one week. Wow!!!!! This is a governor and a billionaire who ordinarily would have used the most prestigious hotels of about 10million a night, but he Rather economized, saved money and used that money for something purposeful.

Contd.......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Obi is just perfect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Peter Obi is god of Igbo, he can never be wrong he is a Saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by BOLATINUBU01: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi is just perfect
no one is perfect mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2022
But some poor broke dude who calls themselves yahoo boys will spend above 500k in 5 days in an hotel. Why are poor people always wasteful?

However, the financial prudent of peter Obi is mind-blowing and worthy to emulate. He is indeed the best man for the job! Obi doesn't waste, but rather cut down expenses!!! We need a man like this badly as our president. The mismanagement of funds in this country is too much. Obi isn't contesting
for president, we the Nigerian youths are contesting through him. Get your PVCs and let's make this a reality. God bless the incoming president

11 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2022
PandoraObi:

Are you this daft or what exactly?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi is just perfect

God bless our incoming president peter Obi, president FRN

7 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

God bless our incoming president peter Obi, president FRN
Ishia Allah

5 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Abeg make una go siddon. This format don cast. Na around July una use am take disturb people for social media. No be by stories. If you are campaigning and strategizing on how to win this forthcoming election then forget about it.
Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Abeg make una go siddon. This format don cast. Na around July una use am take disturb people for social media. No be by stories. If you are campaigning and strategizing on how to win this forthcoming election then forget about it.

Why are you lamenting in agony son?

I just shared my views and you're pained? What's the matter son?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by JAMO84: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Asiwaju will appoint him as the minister for reduction of cost of governance

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
JAMO84:
Asiwaju will appoint him as the minister for reduction of cost of governance

Unfortunately, Tinubu isn't in the race. He'll drop out of the race latest by January 15.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by JAMO84: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately, Tinubu isn't in the race. He'll drop out of the race latest by January 15.
Mpurumirin in action
Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2022
grin

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by Tenses: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
no one is perfect mumu

Peter Obi is perfect for the moment!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by KingMack(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
no one is perfect mumu

you be original mugu no duplicate..how e take be mumu

Even this picture says it all!! See as that man behind babablubulu dey look am say Oga you no go rest grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by West1side: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Even me I wonder how great this man was but I am yet to find any living to explain to why why the same Peter Obi was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using his governor's convoy from Anambra coffers n the only excuse he could give was he paid a contractor who decided to use the governor's convoy to ferrt such huge amount to Lagos.

Until I have a sensible explaination I will not be supporting Peter Obi. Note this is aside the money looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account, that of brewery etc but am not concerned about that. I am only concerned about looting Anamabra fund using governor's convoy. This is unimaginable.

StrongAlphMale:
Last night I was scrolling through the internet and I saw Obi's video when he was addressing some people about 2 days or so.

H.E Obi said he received a call that the then president OBJ was to visit Anambra and he was supposed to sleep over, and as a result of this Obi will have to build a presidential lodge at once as other states all have presidential lodge.

Obi was surprised as to why he should build a presidential lodge when he has a house for president OBJ to sleep over grin. In fact he was told the presidential lodge will cost half a billion naira (500million) obi said he went to OBJ and told him "Sir, my wife and I will evacuate our house for you to use until whenever you're ready leave grin. OBJ of course agreed and then Obi and his wife went and lodged in an hotel of #120k for one week. Wow!!!!! This is a governor and a billionaire who ordinarily would have used the most prestigious hotels of about 10million a night, but he Rather economized, saved money and used that money for something purposeful.

Contd.......
Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by StrongAlphMale: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
West1side:
Even me I wonder how great this man was but I am yet to find any living to explain to why why the same Peter Obi was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly using his governor's convoy from Anambra coffers n the only excuse he could give was he paid a contractor who decided to use the governor's convoy to ferrt such huge amount to Lagos.

Until I have a sensible explaination I will not be supporting Peter Obi. Note this is aside the money looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account, that of brewery etc but am not concerned about that. I am only concerned about looting Anamabra fund using governor's convoy. This is unimaginable.

Till now, nobody has been able to explain what bullion van was doing in Tinubu's House till today.

Everyone has seen the ambiguous packages Tinubu's goes home with in every year from Lagos State. Is this not criminalities and godfatherism? This is highly unimaginable. If such a criminal mistakenly have access to the nation's Treasury then I'm sorry for the country. However sane Nigerians have vowed he'll never get in there. Competent is coming. Vote wisely
Re: I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi by TheEndless: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Now I’m starting to wonder if you’re an actual robot or just an agbado bottomboy hopped up on cocaine, sitting vigorously on his mentor’s manhood. You nor dey rest ni??, 24-7 you’re on Nairaland blatantly showcasing shocking stupidity on every post!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN Expose Gov. Yahaya Bello, Return N20 Billion Diverted To A Secret Bank Acct / Emefiele Resumes Amid Tight Security / Niger State People Reject Tinubu’s Gifts, Chant 'Bamayi' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.