Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . (380 Views)

I'm Confused Is Accepting Jesus As Lord Same As Doing The Will Of The Father / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Gopkk(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Personal Saviour Won't end Hunger ,Hardship and Suffering.

It has to do with Making Heavens Majorly .
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gopkk:
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Personal Saviour Won't end Hunger ,Hardship and Suffering.

It is! Deuteronomy 32:12/13; Isaiah 65:13/14

But until it is only and until you figure out what it truly means to "accept Jesus", you ain't gonna get anything.

And that is if you have not already been cut off, which means you are wasting your time doing "accepting Jesus"! It is already too late and completely over for you. Proverbs 1:24-28/ Isaiah 65:12

You should not have taken The Lord for granted and listened to people who said that "you can repent at any time, the most important thing is that you tepent"
This is a Lie.

1 Like

Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Gopkk(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Many People do not Accept him as Personal saviour ,They are not Ritualist ,they don't practise Mathew 6 v 33 ,They Have good paying jobs ,Live comfortably .etc

Accepting of Jesus Christ into one's life Guarantees Heaven Making Not Comfort in this World .

Out of billions of World Population there must be some very few people who have accepted Jesus christ Yet still living in Abject Poverty ,Suffering , I repeat Salvation in Christ doesn't Guarantee Wealth ,Comfort and Solutionsto Suffering in this World .The Main reward is in Heaven ..
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Ehmmah588(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Do you know how many world billionaires are true Christians But they stay away from spotlights and they assist Africans a lot (especially Nigerians) via grants to ease the poverty for Christians cos they know the kinda hardship and persecution we face. But guess what These our same Christian leaders who know about the grants embezzle the funds without distribution...Most Christian leaders are wicked and satanic....

Some people are thinking how this is possible..Its very much possible cos I know of over 20 grants in billions of dollars that was given to Nigerian Christians since 2015,but the people never received them.Rather,many people were asked to pay money to receive these grants.So many people I know died of high B.P.Many took loans to meet up but did they see as the money Meanwhile it was released as even CBN confirmed receiving the grants....

Don't you wonder how some prophets,pastors, Bishops,etc who we've never heard of their congregation (they can't boast of 500 members) posses billions in their accounts??
That's how most of them make their money

I know all these because I've worked under most of these grant organization and I had to resign cos of my conscience...But there are Christians who are madly rich in this world
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by LikeAking: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gopkk:

Hard truth
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by LikeAking: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:
Do you know how many world billionaires are true Christians But they stay away from spotlights and they assist Africans a lot (especially Nigerians) via grants to ease the poverty for Christians cos they know the kinda hardship and persecution we face. But guess what These our same Christian leaders who know about the grants embezzle the funds without distribution...Most Christian leaders are wicked and satanic....

Some people are thinking how this is possible..Its very much possible cos I know of over 20 grants in billions of dollars that was given to Nigerian Christians since 2015,but the people never received them.Rather,many people were asked to pay money to receive these grants.So many people I know died of high B.P.Many took loans to meet up but did they see as the money Meanwhile it was released as even CBN confirmed receiving the grants....

Don't you wonder how some prophets,pastors, Bishops,etc who we've never heard of their congregation (they can't boast of 500 members) posses billions in their accounts??

I know all these because I've worked under most of these grant organization and I had to resign cos of my conscience...But there are Christians who are madly rich in this world
I doubt ya claims.

With all the account numbers and BVN in Nigeria why can't grant comps give directly?

1 Like

Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by elated177: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:

You mean your very own brothers and sisters in the Lord could dish out such wickedness on you people? Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by elated177: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gopkk:

The heavenly race/righteous walk is not about eating and drinking. Most of the richest people in the world are not even followers of Yahushua the Messiah. The energy that we, the saints, priests, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, have been given is for righteous walk and not for amassing earthly wealth and wallowing in conspicuous consumption.

The saints know not to associate wealth with righteousness/salvation. They are two different things.
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Ehmmah588(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
LikeAking:

I doubt ya claims.

With all the account numbers and BVN in Nigeria why can't grant comps give directly?

That's not how the system works to them....They have a board/committee in charge of overseeing disbursement. But it's the same committee comprising of Religious leaders and their "people" that embezzle the funds. So whom do you want to report to??
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Ehmmah588(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
elated177:

You mean your very own brothers and sisters in the Lord dish out such wickedness on you people? Sorry o!
They're blinded by greed
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Ehmmah588(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
elated177:

The heavenly race/righteous walk is not about eating and drinking. Most of the richest people in the world are not even followers of Yahushua the Messiah. The energy that we, the saints, priests, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, have been given is for righteous walk and not for amassing earthly wealth and wallowing in conspicuous consumption.

The saints know not to associate wealth with righteousness/salvation. They are two different things.

Are you implying that Christians are not allowed to be rich?
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by LikeAking: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:

That's not how the system works to them....They have a board/committee in charge of overseeing disbursement. But it's the same committee comprising of Religious leaders and their "people" that embezzle the funds. So whom do you want to report to??

Then the grant comps are not serious..

1 Like

Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Dtruthspeaker: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gopkk:
Many People do not Accept him as Personal saviour ,They are not Ritualist ,they don't practise Mathew 6 v 33 ,They Have good paying jobs ,Live comfortably .etc

Accepting of Jesus Christ into one's life Guarantees Heaven Making Not Comfort in this World .

Out of billions of World Population there must be some very few people who have accepted Jesus christ Yet still living in Abject Poverty ,Suffering , I repeat Salvation in Christ doesn't Guarantee Wealth ,Comfort and Solutionsto Suffering in this World .The Main reward is in Heaven ..

Without figuring out what the popular statement "accepting Jesus" means, not only will they stay in the Curse of poverty, but also NO ETERNAL LIFE FOR THEM!
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gopkk:
1. Many People do not Accept him as Personal saviour ,They are not Ritualist ,they don't practise Mathew 6 v 33 ,They Have good paying jobs ,Live comfortably .etc

2. Out of billions of World Population there must be some very few people who have accepted Jesus christ Yet still living in Abject Poverty ,Suffering , I repeat Salvation in Christ doesn't Guarantee Wealth ,Comfort and Solutionsto Suffering in this World .The Main reward is in Heaven ..
1. Can one be said to have accepted Jesus Christ, this while keeping a full-time job, even as Jesus Christ instead said that those who accept/trust/submitted to Him no longer work for bread that perishes but instead for bread that endures to eternity which only He can give- John 6 vs 25 - 35? undecided

2. Why abject Poverty if God Himself said He will provide the needs of those who belong to Him? undecided
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:
1. Do you know how many world billionaires are true Christians But they stay away from spotlights and they assist Africans a lot (especially Nigerians) via grants to ease the poverty for Christians cos they know the kinda hardship and persecution we face. But guess what

2. These our same Christian leaders who know about the grants embezzle the funds without distribution...Most Christian leaders are wicked and satanic....

3. Some people are thinking how this is possible..Its very much possible cos I know of over 20 grants in billions of dollars that was given to Nigerian Christians since 2015, but the people never received them.Rather,many people were asked to pay money to receive these grants.So many people I know died of high B.P.Many took loans to meet up but did they see as the money Meanwhile it was released as even CBN confirmed receiving the grants.... Don't you wonder how some prophets,pastors, Bishops,etc who we've never heard of their congregation (they can't boast of 500 members) posses billions in their accounts?? That's how most of them make their money

4. I know all these because I've worked under most of these grant organization and I had to resign cos of my conscience...But there are Christians who are madly rich in this world
1. Why do you assume that by sending aide to the poor in Africa, these world billionaires are true Christians? Did Jesus Christ somehow insinuate that those who belong to Him are those who give aide to the poor in foreign lands or something? undecided

2. Jesus Christ decreed that the one and leader over those who belong to Him is He, Jesus Christ - the only master/head, Shepherd, Helper, Teacher, Authority/Leader over His followers. If you haven't even figured out that those whom you refer to as "Christian leaders" are nothing but scam artists, how can you believe you can identify a "true" believer from one who is not? undecided

3. No, we don't because they are all of them scam artists like the others who we have heard of. undecided

4. Here's something you forgot to think of. If truly those who give those grants are of God, would God allow that which belong to Him to go to enriching the scammers and false prophets out there? undecided
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by elated177: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:

Are you implying that Christians are not allowed to be rich?

How did you arrive at such conclusion?

Mind you, I am not a Christian.
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Ehmmah588(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do you assume that by sending aide to the poor in Africa, these world billionaires are true Christians? Did Jesus Christ somehow insinuate that those who belong to Him are those who give aide to the poor in foreign lands or something? undecided

2. Jesus Christ decreed that the one and leader over those who belong to Him is He, Jesus Christ - the only master/head, Shepherd, Helper, Teacher, Authority/Leader over His followers. If you haven't even figured out that those whom you refer to as "Christian leaders" are nothing but scam artists, how can you believe you can identify a "true" believer from one who is not? undecided

3. No, we don't because they are all of them scam artists like the others who we have heard of. undecided

4. Here's something you forgot to think of. If truly those who give those grants are of God, would God allow that which belong to Him to go to enriching the scammers and false prophets out there? undecided

1. If you read carefully,you'd see where I said I worked for some grant companies..And I fail to see where i assumed/stated that these foreign billionaires are Christians because of their donations to Africa.... Don't assume,read to understand

2. Not all Christian leaders are scam artists...Even while working with various grant NGOS, I met some genuinely broken men and women leaders who refused to compromise but had to resign for their peace of mind

3. Not all are fraudsters

4.I am too small to speak for God..So God will do the talking himself
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:
1. If you read carefully,you'd see where I said I worked for some grant companies..And I fail to see where i assumed/stated that these foreign billionaires are Christians because of their donations to Africa.... Don't assume,read to understand

2. Not all Christian leaders are scam artists...Even while working with various grant NGOS, I met some genuinely broken men and women leaders who refused to compromise but had to resign for their peace of mind

3. Not all are fraudsters

4.I am too small to speak for God..So God will do the talking himself
1. The claim below reads a lot like an assumption to me.
Ehmmah588:
Do you know how many world billionaires are true Christians But they stay away from spotlights and they assist Africans a lot (especially Nigerians) via grants to ease the poverty for Christians cos they know the kinda hardship and persecution we face.
Sending of aids to Africa has little or nothing to do with being a follower of Jesus Christ, is what I am getting at, and the fact that you pointed out that much of that money ends up in the pockets of thieves who masquerade as mogs and pastors lead me to wonder why God would bless anyone with wealth only for it to end up lining the pockets of the very false teachers and false prophets He warned us to steer clear off. Sounds like you are implying God is the one who finances the very conmen that are against Him. undecided
2. Again, they are all of them scammers since Jesus Christ never permitted any of His followers to sit as leaders/authorities of any kind over those who belong in His flock. undecided

3. Either Jesus Christ is a liar or they are all of them frauds. You choose! undecided

4. God already spoke these things over 2000 years ago, and He told you that His Word is everlasting - unchanging and for eternity. So you decide whether you accept/trust/submit to His Word or not. undecided
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by sonmvayina(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
elated177:

How did you arrive at such conclusion?

Mind you, I am not a Christian.

This is so fresh..

Whaaaaat??
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ehmmah588:
What organization was it that you worked for? I would like to look up details on these funds and their disbursement to appease my curiosity. undecided
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by sonmvayina(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
When did God say "giving your life to a Messiah" will trump obeying his commandments?

You people should think this matter twice oh...
This is idolatry in disguise..
Re: Accepting Jesus As Saviour Won't End Hardship . by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Partially true because accepting Jesus can only lead to everlasting life {John 3:16} as for the hardship Jesus himself said the worst still lies ahead! Matthew 6:34

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony / A Christian From Akwa Ibom Or Calabar... / Have You Personally Experienced A Miracle In Your Life? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.