Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. (52340 Views)

Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by lereinter(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

Both for #600.
One tie #300

Maybe is your bf or crush that's selling it
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by novia22(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
;
mariahAngel:

Eze ndi ashi!
Ike I tu ashi o naghi a gwo gi?

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by lereinter(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
Nigerians like suffering themselves. Buy unripe one and allow it ripe that 600 will get you more. Simple planning.

Oniro

Aburo tinubu

Ole
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Mercury12(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
olatade:
I can't doubt you because plaintan ia damn cheap here in kaduna. My madam buys a bunch for ₦500
How can plantain be possibly cheaper in the north than south? Lol quit playing

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ruffbam(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

Bcuz in this Lagos that Tinubu single-handedly built for us this plantain is 3k

That’s why we all need to vote right bcuz as u go buy this plantain them no give u discount bcuz you voted APC na all of us dey suffer am

How many acres of Plantain plantation do you have in Lagos that will make the plantain cheaper than other places?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by LordErrk: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
Olasyke:
600 for both ties? Dem dey do promo? Maybe we are in the season where it gets cheap.

You're right it's the season. Even banana don cheap now. I get am plenty for my place

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Aylawani: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2022
You are a big liar....do you live in Lagos? If yes, I doubt if you buy plantain in Lagos. This is the season of plantain, hence price has come down drastically.

taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

That’s why we all need to vote right bcuz as u go buy this plantain them no give u discount bcuz you voted APC na all of us dey suffer am
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ayeesha: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Abeg ahnie, me I'm interested in how you guys make your Indomie that turns out different from how I make mine! And what leaf is that? Is it ugu?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Truvelisback(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:
So I bought this plantains for #600 this morning in our central market when I went to buy things for hustle 1.

I think it could also freestyle it with noodles fried garnish eggs grin grin grin.

Are these plantain cheaper or Dem cheat me?
The Plantains looks like the testicles of a male cow.

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Dey even dupe am self, for my side here in Ibadan, you will get the two for four hundred naira
Yeah, I know, I'm in Ibadan sef. If it's this cheap in delta, it has to be way cheaper in Ibadan.

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by BABANGBALI: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
[quote author=Nonexisting1 post=117760140][/quote]what?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by benqo01(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ọmọ for UYO wey i dey dah plantain na 1,500
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by TheSameGuy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2022
Dem out fun for your head sey make u dey stay Tinubu Lagos?

Why not go back to your village
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

The two of them na #600.
Per tie na #300
This is 100% good
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yes it's ugu.i
ayeesha:
Abeg ahnie, me I'm interested in how you guys make your Indomie that turns out different from how I make mine! And what leaf is that? Is it ugu?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Karleb(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Did you carry gun to the place?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by OBTOREPA(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:
So I bought this plantains for #600 this morning in our central market when I went to buy things for hustle 1.

I think it could also freestyle it with noodles fried garnish eggs grin grin grin.

Must you guys post everything on Nairaland?
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by DenreleDave(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie my girl
ahnie:

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Dadadididacontr: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
From my farm, a bunch of minimum of 36 members cost 1k. My farm location are Ikereku, Fiditi, Akinpeju in Ilora and Ijaiye.

Plaintain Suckers and 4 19 cassava stem available for sale.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by viodemus: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2022
Nigeria dun enter one chance unto say we use our leg and hand go vote for Oga Buhari. A person wey no even suppose to lead a kiosk or an aboki shop.

May we never use our hand and leg to vote for our own suffering again. Use your brain.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Jemex003: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

Lie kill you there who will sell the plantain 3k hmmm una lie ehn make we sha dey look una.

Height the plantain is 1500 maybe someone is scamming you in your area.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tho Sha, this's plantain season Sha.
OKORONKWOBRIGHT:
This is 100% good
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Edoziesmart(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Eze ndi ashi!
Ike I tu ashi o naghi a gwu gi?
If at all he will understand what you said else he will use translator. The man is an Ekiti person though
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Edoziesmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
OBTOREPA:

Must you guys post everything on Nairaland?
Nah girl she be nah
Girls don't joke with social media
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Lukainoluciano: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
taylor88:
Wey your gun?

Abi u no snap am join

I swear brother lmao...in ikeja that's about 1.5k to 2k
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Edoziesmart(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
babajero:
The place and the market no get name?
I know say the girl dey stay for Warri but don't know the market she bought it sha.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ShowmeHeaven(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Aside the price, it seems you had troubles in making an appetizing noodles (Do you run a bukka?). Cause from the picture it seems badly burnt and looks soggy.
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by amakanancy(f): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
ahnie:

On the contrary, you cheated the seller!
I believe it was the seller who bought your money with the plantain. you for try put 400 naira jara noow..
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by Hydroxide(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
1k or 1200 in ughelli
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by ahnie: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
amakanancy:

On the contrary, you cheated the seller!
I believe it was the seller who bought your money with the plantain. you for try put 400 naira jara noow..
I had actually bargain for #500 for Both,but she stood her stance,I had no choice than to buy .
Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by hardon1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
Nigerians like suffering themselves. Buy unripe one and allow it ripe that 600 will get you more. Simple planning.

It's like you don't go to market. There is no difference between their prices. Sometimes the unripe is more expensive sef

Re: See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. by oneMalik: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
I beg enjoy yourself while the lazy ones keep complaining about everything .

The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) / This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] / Difference Between Butter And Mangerine