Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. (1196 Views)

It Is Grossly Unfair That Most Gov Fubara’s Commissioners Were Chosen By Wike / Rising Food Prices, Serial Naira Devaluation Compound Nigerians’ Woes / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by GeneralPula: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Gentino:
The only thing to do is to vote for someone who understands the economy very well, that is Peter Obi.
The cursed village dullard ruined Anambra with his economy wey e know very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Meedon: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:
The Lamentations and gnashing of teeths continues..

Lamentations 3:1 and the Lord appeared unto Buhari the Sudanese in the fifth year of the compulsory famine. He said unto him, thou Buhari hasten and do good to the people you are ruling for their crys, wailings and gnashing of teeth haa risen up to Me. If thou don't hearken to my words you shall nweh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Meedon: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You see that Children of a thing, I don't want to even go there tonight. If care Is not taken I may not have children If I am still In this hellhole. It's not really even about being financially okay. This society Is completely damaged..

I always have this feelings. You can't raise good kids in this Nigeria. E better make them no come this world at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Aldol: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2022
Don't mind the greedy traders who always increase prices at will because they are in a country where they won't get punished for that, it may come to a time when theirr shops will get looted in broad daylight by angry nigerians for inflating prices.
Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Meedon:

I always have this feelings. You can't raise good kids in this Nigeria. E better make them no come this world at all.

Most especially "LAGOS" I have seen too much when It comes to the Issue of "Survival" The"Religious Section" which Is supposed to be sacred Is absolutely worst than I thought Initially.Most people Just like "Deceiving Themselves" In this Nation..

3 Likes

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Meedon: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Most especially "LAGOS" I have seen too much when It comes to the Issue of "Survival" The"Religious Section" which Is supposed to be sacred Is absolutely worst than I thought Initially.Most people Just like "Deceiving Themselves" In this Nation..

Like seriously. Even some of these pastors do encourage their members to multiply the world (give birth to many kids) leading to overpopulation and suffering.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Meedon: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2022
Aldol:
Don't mind the greedy traders who always increase prices at will because they are in a country where they won't get punished for that, it may come to a time when theirr shops will get looted in broad daylight by angry nigerians for inflating prices.

Naso then war might break out.

1 Like

Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Aldol: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Meedon:

Naso then war might break out.
So be it, the wickedness on their side is too much
Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Meedon: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Aldol:

So be it, the wickedness on their side is too much
Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?. by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
There is enough food and other commodities in Nigeria, the problem is the government have refused to do their duties, those in government don't have the welfare of common man in their heart, let me tell you,the prices of goods are arbitrarily and greedily increased by traders everyday. They increases the price of food and others because nobody is checking them,there is what we called market control board ,price control board and consumer protection agencies,.these agencies insist that Prices of items and quality are not compromised or arbitrarily increased by greedy traders, they will call market union to order if price of goods are up and

Do you mean the same price control board Buhari introduced when he was HoS during his first time as president? You people don't learn, at this point, it seems the vast majority of Nigerians are damn illiterates! You people disgust me with the way you lot reason! Mind you, your stoopid price control policy HAS NOT WORKED ANYWHERE! Why do you think you can control the price of food in the 21st century? Do you control the factors of production?! Your f00ish suggestion has made Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Argentina and Lebanon what they are today. Still, you believe it is by controlling the price of a product you don't produce that is the best solution?!

I would ensure I find my economics teacher and send him money, even if it is $100. The way you Nigerians reason when it comes to economics make me wonder if it is not the same country I did my secondary school.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Bola Tinubu Donates N100 Millions For Kano Flood Victims / Omoh Watch Crowd And Passion In Lafia. / PDP Holds Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.