Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company (3745 Views)

Burial Of Prince Jerry Who Killed Himself In Italy / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by abokikhalifa: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2022
AroOkigbo:

You see why it's becoming more and more difficult to secure a loan.
How happy will you be after running away with someone's money?
Sad!

Very happy

Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rexymania:
Tell your manager that I'm not paying

hahahahha omo
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thomthom:
I think FG should sensitive this Nigerians to take loan they can pay.. Nigerians just see money they jump and collect even when they know they can't pay, which kind mentality be this.
yes I think this is accurate but I will still suggest the government look into the rates these people are charging or better still they should just be declared illegal.
These loan sharks create more problems that people think they solve
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by Das1mama: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Danibonk:
If I will eventually take loan from these loan sharks I will use the money to drink and Bleep ashawo so that I will not even think of paying back. But I don’t need a loan
O B O. Your head get oil. Make i forward my AZA make you bless your boy wey just get driving job as tfare pending when i'm being paid! i swear to God. BOSS ABEG EVEN THOUGH NA 1K. I GO APPRECIATE AM DIE!!
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by Danibonk(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
I never collect the loan na you don start to bill me
Das1mama:
O B O. Your head get oil. Make i forward my AZA make you bless your boy wey just get driving job as tfare pending when i'm being paid! i swear to God. BOSS ABEG EVEN THOUGH NA 1K. I GO APPRECIATE AM DIE!!
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by Das1mama: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Danibonk:
I never collect the loan na you don start to bill me
Ah! you na big man with doings. U TOO BIG COME LARGE PASS ALL THIS LOAN COMPANYS DEM... OGA YOU NO BE 1K MATE. HELP ME FIGHT AM.
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by Fourtygees: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu talk.... Mycheeeeew

]Why take loan you cannot repay? This is the simple agreement between the loan company and the customer when you borrow pay and you will be given time to pay and interest. If after reading their terms and conditions you still go ahead to borrow and you renege payment and you think they will take it easy with you is a joke, they are in for business to make profit not to lose. No commercial banks can borrow you 100k, without collateral, when they borrow you, they don't ask for collateral and they give it to you with hope you pay when due, but you collect and refuse to pay. [/quote]
Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by PoliteActivist: 5:18am On Nov 12, 2022
shagasha:
You can stop them from encroaching your data. Simply turn of the permission in the settings and they will never have access to your contacts

Then they won't give you a loan

This Cultist Have Been Crying Since 6 Months PHOTOS / Because Of Waves Of Crimes By Igbomen In India- Now Indians Suspects Nigerians / Soka Kidnapper's Den Found At Obadeyi Ajala Agbado Lagos