Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Biggest Miracles Of Mohammed's Faeces (SHOCKING MUSLIM FACTS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Miracles Of Mohammed's Faeces (SHOCKING MUSLIM FACTS) (288 Views)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Miracles Of Mohammed's Faeces (SHOCKING MUSLIM FACTS) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
Muhammad’s faeces wasn’t bad smelling!

Abu Bakr bin Sabiq Al-Maliki narrated both statement assumed by people of profound knowledge as for that, in his book ‘Al-Badi’ (the marvelous) in the branches of Al-Malikiya (the Maliki school of jurisprudence), and scrutinized that in relation to their Shafi’i school of jurisprudence. He concluded and explained: he (pbuh) never excreted anything bad or unpleasant.

–Ash-shifa by Qadi ‘Iyad, tr. by Gehan Abdel-Raouf Hibah (2009), p. 79

Muhammad’s faeces was automatically swallowed by the earth!

Muhammad bin Sa’d Al-Waqidi transmitted a narration relating to that on the authority of ‘A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) that she said to the Prophet (pbuh): After you relieve yourself in the privy, we do not watch any trace (of defecation or urination). Therein he (pbuh) replied, “O ‘A’ishah, did not you know that the earth swallow up all that relieved by the Prophets and therein no trace of that is left behind.”

Muhammad’s faeces was deliberately concealed by the earth!

–Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabeer by Ibn Saad, Vol 1,Parts 1.42.4, page 193

Ismá`il (Al-Fadl Ibn Isma’il in Beirut edition) Ibn Abán al-Warráq informed us: `Anbasah Ibn ‘Abd al-Rahman al-Qurashi informed us on the authority of Muhammad Ibn Zadhan, he on the authority of Umm Sa’d, she on the authority of `Ayishah; she said: I said: O Apostle of Allah ! you go to the privy, but no excrements are seen there. He said: Do you not know ? the excrement is concealed by the earth, and so nothing is seen?

Re: The Biggest Miracles Of Mohammed's Faeces (SHOCKING MUSLIM FACTS) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
antichristian, are you ashamed that mohammed died during an all night sex rump with with an 18 year old girl?

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React To This? / A Mother Turns Over Her 13 Year Old Son To Police After He Carjacked A Pastor / Sometimes I Wonder Why In Spite Of My Inadequacies, Revelations Come Through Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.