Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4691 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Modified title
Islam: How To Handle Unwanted Truths

I opened a Thread on the topic:
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed!
Those who hate the TRUTH just pulled the thread down a few moments ago.
The Summary:
1. I defined the term "a CULT" as a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system.

2. I gave examples from the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to show that the primary beneficiary of Islam is Mohammed

3. I further gave a list of 16 privileges given to Mohammed ALONE by Allah (differentiating him from other Muslims) which was centered around properties/money , Sex and Women ALL from Muslim sources

4. Some of Mohammed's followers felt that the information shouldn't be made available to Muslims and should be taken down by the Mods.

5. The Mods seem to believe that the TRUTH should be suppressed and hidden because Islam doesn't appreciate them.

6. I did NOT use any disrespectful words either to describe Allah, Mohammed, Muslims or Islam

Questions:
1. Why is it that Muslims hate TRUTHS from their own trusted literatures when it is against their preferred standard narratives?
2. If God is TRUTH, why must his Religion be defended with Untruths?
3. As a Christian who knows that you are following one of the AntiChrists and doesn't want you to be caught in a web of Taqqiya, how do you want me to discuss Islam?
4. Is it true that:
A Muslim is one who is lead by the Mantra: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my Mind"

I asked some basic questions:
Question:
1. Is Islam not devoted to the benefit of Mohammed?
2. Why would Islam not be classified as a cult of Mohammed?
3. Is their any prophet who have these kind of privileges other than Mohammed?

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat,
Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo ,
Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem ,
abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins
,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban ,
ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11
, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 ,
Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
To the Mods

Concerning My thread you pulled down
1. The topic and the writeup are well referenced according to the approved literatures of those I write about.
2. This post is not even in the Islamic section of Nairaland, I didn't stray into a wrong section.
3. Everything I have written could be verified according for accuracy truthfulness
4. I have not insulted anyone not their Religion in my post.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Of course, every criminal with something to hide feigns ignorance when confronted with the Truth.

I am not surprised!

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
No matter how the truth is suppressed, it remains the truth.

Rejecting the truth makes no difference to the Truth as the truth is always constant!

If you like ban my thread, it changes nothing: it is you who is losing.

Any God that has to be defended with Untruths is not worth a dime!

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2023
Privileges ONLY for the Muslim called Mohammed

Here are 16 privileges to Mohammed alone
90% is based either on MONEY or SEX

Here are 16 privileges given ONLY to the Prophet of Islam:

LIST OF PRIVILEGES of MOHAMMED
1. The BEST of the booty goes to Muhammed. Let's say IF the muslims a attacked A Jewish tribe, and they enter a house, The camel goes to the prophet, the camel goes to the rest of the muslim companions;

2. Muhammed can (forcefully) take a fifth of all the spoils (booty from raiding caravans & tribes);

3. "Al Wisal" (which means continuing the fast through the night to the next night, without eating);

4. Muhammed can have more than 4 women(unlimited number), but NORMAL muslims can have ONLY have a 4 wives;

5. "Yastankih" (or have Sexual Intercourse), with a woman who gives her herself to the prophet. ANY WOMAN can give herself to muhammed, just by saying that. No need for witnesses. He can simply can have Sexual Intercourse with her...;

6. To marry, "Yastankih," without the presence (or permission) of a legal guardian. IMAGINE, A Normal muslim cannot do that !! AGAIN: This privilege is for muhammed ONLY;

7. To marry, "Yastankih," without a dowry i.e. no money or a goods like a camel, robe or a goat;

8. To marry (and have intercourse) during a state of ritual consecration and purification. Meaning: Even if he is in the "state of ihram", he can have sex, but normal muslims cannot do that ...! (Ihram: a sacred state which a Muslim must enter, in order to perform the major pilgrimage (Hajj) or the minor pilgrimage (Umrah);

9. The annulment of an oath he may make to his women. He can take an oath and he can break the oath. Only He can do that in Islam, but normal muslims cannot!;

10. If Muhammad looks at a Married woman (and desires her) THEN HER HUSBAND IS FORCED TO DIVORCE HER AND HAND HER OVER TO MUHAMMAD, SO THE PROPHET CAN HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER. Ibn Al A’rabi said: "This is what the servant of the two holy mosques has also said, as was clear to the scholars FROM THE STORY OF ZAID which also had this meaning.";

11. That the prophet released Safiyyah (from her captured status) and he considered her release as her dowry;

12. To enter Mecca without being in a state of ritual purification;

13. To fight in Mecca;

14. That he is not inherited by anyone at all. This was mentioned in the oath of absolution for when a man approaches death due to illness, most of his possessions are taken away, so that he does not have more than a third left for him. But the possessions of the prophet remained for him, as stated in the verse of inheritance and in Surat Mariam;

15. His marriage is still considered effective after his death (ALL his wives can NOT re-marry anyone else after his death. EXAMPLE: Aisha did not marry anyone);

16. If he divorces a woman she remains prohibited to everyone and may not be married "Nikah," again to someone else.

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported:

I felt jealous of the women who offered themselves to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Then when Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, revealed this:" You may defer any one of them you wish, and take to yourself any you wish; and if you desire any you have set aside (no sin is chargeable to you)" (xxxiii. 51), I ('A'isha.) said: It seems to me that your Lord hastens to satisfy your desire.

Someone ( TruthHurts1 ) had even written about it on Nairaland but Muslims dodged it like plague
https://www.nairaland.com/6334279/16-privileges-enjoyed-muhammad-which#97487049

This is also written in their FATWA (Fatwa No: 238735) from
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/238735/the-privileges-particular-to-the-prophet-sallallaahu-alayhi-wa-sallam

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2023
What is a Cult?
A cult, in simple terms, refers to a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system. Cults often have charismatic leaders who exert significant influence over their followers. They typically employ manipulative techniques to control and shape the thoughts, behaviors, and actions of their members.

Introduction:
The Qur'an contains comforting revelations for Muhammad's personal benefit and enjoyment. These Qur'anic verses present a strong argument against the divine source of the Qur'an. Muhammad claimed on a number of occasions that his God had allowed him as he pleased to his excessive desires and whims. Here are a few examples of inspiration of Personal benefit for Mohammed in the Qur'an:

🔵 1. It is Muhammad’s right not to be fair in his treatment of his wives, by postponing the role of any of them in intercourse however he wants. He also had the right to take to his bed any Muslim woman who gave herself to him (Al-Ahzab 33: 50-51). Aisha, his youngest wife, said to him in response to these verses: “...I do not see your Lord except that He hastens in your desires” (Bukhari, Tafsir Al-Qur’an 6.60.311).

🔵 2. Muhammad married Zainab bint Jahsh, the wife of Zaid, his adopted son, after Zaid divorced her (Al-Ahzab 33: 37). Her goodness is over. Thus, Muhammad committed the incestuous marriage. After people criticized that forbidden marriage, Muhammad claimed that Allah approved that forbidden marriage (al-Ahzab 33: 37), and abolished adoption in Islam (al-Ahzab 33: 4).

🔵 3. When Muhammad wanted more wives, or an end to the quarrels between his wives, he claimed that he had received a quick revelation to achieve this (Qur'an 6: 55).

🔵 4. When people in his house bore him, or treated him with disrespect, he claimed to have received a revelation specifying the rules regarding appropriate times for visits (Al-Ahzab 33: 53-58; Al-Hujurat 49: 1-5).

🔵 5. Muhammad had a sexual relationship with Maryam the Egyptian, the servant of his wife Hafsa, daughter of Umar ibn al-Khattab, in the house of Hafsa. He cheated on his wife, Hafsa. Hafsa was very angry when she returned home and found out about this. Muhammad tried to calm her down by swearing an oath that he would never touch her maid again. But he continued to desire the Egyptian Mary. Therefore, he claimed that his Allah had allowed him to break his oath (at-Tahrim 66: 1-5; al-Bukhari 7.67.427; al-Ahkam 9.89.260).

🔵 6. Rumors spread that Aisha, the youngest of Muhammad's wives, had committed adultery with Safwan ibn al-Mu'attal al-Salami. Muhammad did not want to divorce her, because he desired her. So he claimed to have received a revelation that required four male witnesses. This resulted in her innocence (an-Nur 24: 4, 11-20).

Cc: Community AhmadExmuslim: (YouTube)
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2023
The Truth Can ONLY be suppressed, it cannot be killed!

Definition:
If the term "a CULT" is a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system. The primary beneficiary of any cult is the cult leader.

Question:

Cc:

Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 ,

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:
I opened a Thread on the topic:
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed!
Those who hate the TRUTH just pulled the thread down a few moments ago.
The Summary:
1. I defined the term "a CULT" as a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system.

2. I gave examples from the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to show that the primary beneficiary of Islam is Mohammed

3. I further gave a list of 16 privileges given to Mohammed ALONE by Allah (differentiating him from other Muslims) which was centered around properties/money , Sex and Women ALL from Muslim sources

4. Some of Mohammed's followers felt that the information shouldn't be made available to Muslims and should be taken down by the Mods.

5. The Mods seem to believe that the TRUTH should be suppressed and hidden because Islam doesn't appreciate them.

6. I did NOT use any disrespectful words either to describe Allah, Mohammed, Muslims or Islam

Questions:
1. Why is it that Muslims hate TRUTHS from their own trusted literatures when it is against their preferred standard narratives?
2. If God is TRUTH, why must his Religion be defended with Untruths?
3. As a Christian who knows that you are following one of the AntiChrists and doesn't want you to be caught in a web of Taqqiya, how do you want me to discuss Islam?
4. Is it true that:
A Muslim is one who is lead by the Mantra: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my Mind"

I asked some basic questions:
Question:

Cc:

Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat

There is no iota of truth in Islam.
The founder grew to be an Arabian hero in jealousy with the Jews because of their common parentage in Abraham.

Islam is only about Mohammed's penis, greed, and control. The easiest way to achieve that are by religion and conquests.

The followers also are greedy to own property, rule over people and have sec with women.

These are the cardinal dimensions of cultism.

Islam means surrender by terror
Salaam is peace.

That is why I sum everything up as Sexlam.

Sex + greed + conquest = Sexlam..

Good job my brother.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

There is no iota of truth in Islam.
The founder grew to be an Arabian hero in jealousy with the Jews because of their common parentage in Abraham.

Islam is only about Mohammed's penis, greed, and control. The easiest way to achieve that are by religion and conquests.

The followers also are greedy to own property, rule over people and have sec with women.

These are the cardinal dimensions of cultism.

Islam means surrender by terror
Salaam is peace.

That is why I sum everything up as Sexlam.

Sex + greed + conquest = Sexlam..

Good job my brother.
Thanks my brother.

The cowardice of the Admin is beyond measure. Because of fear of Jihad, they separated the Islamic section. Because Christians are generally peaceful, they lump them up with Atheists, Animists and anyone who would have an axe to grind with Christian beliefs and faith. The same cowardice made them insist that a Christian must recite the shahada to comment or post anything on the Islamic section. Meanwhile, any Muslim can come and write anything about Christianity.

Now, for no apparent reason except that some Muslims chanting la illa illa lah they quickly run to pull down a thread.

This is A proof of the fact that apart from the fact that Muslims are violent, they are afraid of the TRUTH spreading about the depravity of their religion.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks my brother.

The cowardice of the Admin is beyond measure. Because of fear of Jihad, they separated the Islamic section. Because Christians are generally peaceful, they lump them up with Atheists, Animists and anyone who would have an axe to grind with Christian beliefs and faith. The same cowardice made them insist that a Christian must recite the shahada to comment or post anything on the Islamic section. Meanwhile, any Muslim can come and write anything about Christianity.

Now, for no apparent reason except that some Muslims chanting la illa illa lah they quickly run to pull down a thread.

This is A proof of the fact that apart from the fact that Muslims are violent, they are afraid of the TRUTH spreading about the depravity of their religion.

I have been banned severally especially when replying a Muslim comment.
The admin is partial. Don't worry continue to tell the truth. Whenever you drop the points, someone, somewhere is affected.
CP, started same way, today Imams are leaving Islam.

Continue the good job.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

I have been banned severally especially when replying a Muslim comment.
The admin is partial. Don't worry continue to tell the truth. Whenever you drop the points, someone, somewhere is affected.
CP, started same way, today Imams are leaving Islam.

Continue the good job.
The Lord is my strength!

I copy Muslims because I'm sowing a seed that will grow: give it time.

Initially they come out to fight it, unfortunately, the more they struggle the more they expose the lies of Islam. Now they know that they have no defence against the truth. Their only strategy now is either to suppress the knowledge or ignore it. It looks like they messaged themselves not to comment on the threads exposing Islam.

However, what they don't know is that the information is exceptionally good for Christians as it arms them in discussing with Muslims.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

The Lord is my strength!

I copy Muslims because I'm sowing a seed that will grow: give it time.

Initially they come out to fight it, unfortunately, the more they struggle the more they expose the lies of Islam. Now they know that they have no defence against the truth. Their only strategy now is either to suppress the knowledge or ignore it. It looks like they messaged themselves not to comment on the threads exposing Islam.

However, what they don't know is that the information is exceptionally good for Christians as it arms them in discussing with Muslims.

I personally, have learned so much from your posts . Please continue the good job.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

I personally, have learned so much from your posts . Please continue the good job.
Thanks a lot and shalom to you.
At the end of the day that no Muslim's blood will be on our heads. We shall do whatever is necessary to save some of them from the spiritual 419 Agent called Mohammed and his system of deception called Islam.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks a lot and shalom to you.
At the end of the day that no Muslim's blood will be on our heads. We shall do whatever is necessary to save some of them from the spiritual 419 Agent called Mohammed and his system of deception called Islam.

May God give your Moore strength and wisdom to tell them the truth.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
MightySparrow:

May God give your Moore strength and wisdom to tell them the truth.
Amen my brother!

And I pray that those under the captivity of Islam will one day be free by the truth in Jesus mighty Name

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Amen my brother!

And I pray that those under the captivity of Islam will one day be free by the truth in Jesus mighty Name

Amen.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Amen my brother!

It's one thing to say what you feel is wrong with a religion but the assignment Jesus Christ gave his own disciples is to help their friends and neighbours IDENTIFY the group practicing pure worship.
Most honest hearted and sincere individuals are interested in knowing the religion God approves not the secret of different religions.

For instance back in the first century Jewish zealots and their religious leaders spread lots of rumors about Jesus and his disciples:

They said his mother was promiscuous and that she got pregnant due to her promiscuity and convinced her fiancee that the pregnancy is from God Holy Spirit so they abused Jesus face to face telling him that his mother was a fornicator! John 8:41
They said Jesus he's a cultist {Luke 11:15} who promotes cannibalism and drinking of blood and some of his former disciples confirmed it's true since Jesus used an illustration they never waited to know the meaning! John 6:54-66
They said his disciples are liars and thieves because they lied that he resurrected while they came to steal his body which they ate just as he taught them! Matthew 28:13
They said his disciples are spiritists using charms to catch people with their lies so for nobody should listen to them they expelled anyone who associate with them in the synagogues of the Jews! John 9:22

There's lots and lots of rumors they spread about Jesus of Nazareth no wonder 90% of Jews till today don't want to have anything to do with Jesus of Nazareth.

So how can an Israelite be saved?

They must love God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind, do more than just listening to what people say about Jesus and his group, speak with Jesus' disciples one on one without been biased, observe the fulfilments of God's word as related to them, pray to God for guidance and stop being indecisive.

Most people just want to hear stories that's of no benefits to them, they just want to have something to say they're not interested in the truth.

Islam is a religion on its own but the truth remains that it has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
There is no religion without something people will say to irritate you but with sincerity and a honest heart you will IDENTIFY the true religion by its FRUIT! Matthew 7:16

May you have PEACE!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

It's one thing to say what you feel is wrong with a religion but the assignment Jesus Christ gave his own disciples is to help their friends and neighbours IDENTIFY the group practicing pure worship.
Most honest hearted and sincere individuals are interested in knowing the religion God approves not the secret of different religions.

For instance back in the first century Jewish zealots and their religious leaders spread lots of rumors about Jesus and his disciples:

They said his mother was promiscuous and that she got pregnant due to her promiscuity and convinced her fiancee that the pregnancy is from God Holy Spirit so they abused Jesus face to face telling him that his mother was a fornicator! John 8:41
They said Jesus he's a cultist {Luke 11:15} who promotes cannibalism and drinking of blood and some of his former disciples confirmed it's true since Jesus used an illustration they never waited to know the meaning! John 6:54-66
They said his disciples are liars and thieves because they lied that he resurrected while they came to steal his body which they ate just as he taught them! Matthew 28:13
They said his disciples are spiritists using charms to catch people with their lies so for nobody should listen to them they expelled anyone who associate with them in the synagogues of the Jews! John 9:22

There's lots and lots of rumors they spread about Jesus of Nazareth no wonder 90% of Jews till today don't want to have anything to do with Jesus of Nazareth.

So how can an Israelite be saved?

They must love God with all their heart, soul, strength and mind, do more than just listening to what people say about Jesus and his group, speak with Jesus' disciples one on one without been biased, observe the fulfilments of God's word as related to them, pray to God for guidance and stop being indecisive.

Most people just want to hear stories that's of no benefits to them, they just want to have something to say they're not interested in the truth.

Islam is a religion on its own but the truth remains that it has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
There is no religion without something people will say to irritate you but with sincerity and a honest heart you will IDENTIFY the true religion by its FRUIT! Matthew 7:16

May you have PEACE!
1. The LORD God knows those who are His
2Tim 2:19:
"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are his. And, Let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2. Those who are of Christ are known by their fruit and not their group
Mar 9:38-41:
"And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in your name, and he follows not us: and we forbade him, because he follows not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part. For whoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because you belong to Christ, truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward."

3. When two or more People are gathered in the Name of Christ, there He is in their midst.
Mat 18:20:
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them."

4. Even to the Jews, the prerequisite is obedience to Christ's word
John 8:31-32:
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If you continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed; And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

I totally agree with you that Islam cannot be from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
It is the religion of the AntiChrist.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Those who are of Christ are known by their fruit and not their group

So a nice Muslim who claims he believes in Jesus is saved since his salvation doesn't depend on his religious group, shey?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

So a nice Muslim who claims he believes in Jesus is saved since his salvation doesn't depend on his religious group, shey?
Do Muslims believe in Jesus?
No!
They believe in Mohammed!

Is the shahada RECITED in the name of Jesus?
If they knew Jesus, they would have followed Him!

By their fruit, Jesus says His Disciples would be known

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

Do Muslims believe in Jesus?
No!
They believe in Mohammed!
Is the shahada RECITED in the name of Jesus?
If they knew Jesus, they would have followed Him!
By their fruit, Jesus says His Disciples would be known

Guy, they claim they believe in Jesus even more than you do that's why Jesus said:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16

So if you don't know what Jesus meant by "FRUIT" ask and you will be taught {Matthew 7:7-8} it's not about what Muslims teach or say but what is peculiar with that religion. That's the FRUIT Jesus is talking about not what they teach because they preach and teach about Jesus! smiley

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

Guy, they claim they believe in Jesus even more than you do that's why Jesus said:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16

So if you don't know what Jesus meant by "FRUIT" ask and you will be taught {Matthew 7:7-8} it's not about what Muslims teach or say but what is peculiar with that religion. That's the FRUIT Jesus is talking about not what they teach because they preach and teach about Jesus! smiley
A claim by anyone or any group mean NOTHING!
Mat 7:22-23:
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name ? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

What is important is to live your life as a true disciple of Christ in Purity , Love and Service to God.

ANYONE who does NOT follow Christ in these three above is NOT of Christ.

Mat 16:24:
"Then said Jesus to his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

People can follow any organisation, but Christ is particular about those who follow Him!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
TenQ:

What is important is to live your life as a true disciple of Christ in Purity , Love and Service to God.

ANYONE who does NOT follow Christ in these three above is NOT of Christ.

Many Muslims will tell you they're doing just so because he's a prophet of God and whoever doesn't believe him is not a complete believer!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 2:04am On Jun 06, 2023
This is mere academic display of logic.
You can drive an argument in support of whatever points.
In your impressive seeking of knowledge, you will come to the truth and it will come to you.
Thank you.
When Muhammad had died; Abu Bakr said:
"He who worships Muhammad should be informed that Muhammad has died. He who worships Allah should know that Allah is ever-living and does not die."

Al - Imran Q3:144
Muhammad is no more than a Prophet: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or was slain, will ye then turn back your heels?"

Pardon my shares and don't mention me in your future posts. I am not interested in these discussions as we all follow our convictions for our individual benefit.

TenQ:
The Truth Can ONLY be suppressed, it cannot be killed!

Definition:
If the term "a CULT" is a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system. The primary beneficiary of any cult is the cult leader.

Question:

Cc:

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by AntiChristian: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2023
honesttalk21:
In your impressive seeking of knowledge, you will come to the truth and it will come to you.
Thank you.
"He who worships Muhammad should be informed that Muhammad has died. He who worships Allah should know that Allah is ever-living and does not die."

Muhammad is no more than a Prophet: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or was slain, will ye then turn back your heels?"

Pardon my shares and don't mention me in your future posts. I am not interested in these discussions as we all follow our convictions for our individual benefit.

I doubt he'll hear!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

Many Muslims will tell you they're doing just so because he's a prophet of God and whoever doesn't believe him is not a complete believer!
Like I said:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name ? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

A claim by anyone mean NOTHING!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2023
honesttalk21:
Thank you.

The problem of Islam is that it is based on several falsehoods. God is the TRUTH and so God doesn't need to be supported by lies to stand.

My discussion with you Muslims is to expose your INCONSISTENCIES with respect to what your books and your Scholars say AND the things you want to project to people as Islam.

Earlier in my life, I almost became a Muslim: thanks to Ahmed Deedat. It was my attempt to study the Qur'an by myself that put an end to me reciting the shahada and prompted me to STUDY both Islam and Christianity for the TRUTH of God.

The weakness of Islam is that it can hardly answer major doctrinal questions without Taqqiya, silence or violence.

A misconception you have is that I hate Muslims: BUT this is wrong. I love Muslims but appalled by Islam.
I know that Muslims are sincerely WRONG, Unfortunately, this will make them sincerely DECEIVED out of the presence of God for Hell fire.

If Muslims will just ASK QUESTIONS: they will find the TRUTH which will set them FREE!

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

I doubt he'll hear!
AntiChristian, it is not about dogmatically holding on to a set of beliefs, it is about if the set of beliefs you are holding on to is the TRUTH.

Islam is not the only other Religion with scriptures in the world: there are many. The weakness in all is that they always fail the test of INQUISITION. When you Question Islam based on the Islamic literatures and doctrines, it fails. Thus, the normal reaction of Muslims will either be Aggression, Deception or Silence.

That is why it seems that the mantra of Muslims is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have ALREADY made up my Mind

A person can be deceived by Satan while thinking that he is serving God. Unfortunately, the end result is the same hell fire.

For this cause, the Messiah was sent: that making Him your example, you will live to please God and staying under His purpose you are saved from Hell fire.

On the judgement day, I will be the most evil person to you Muslims if knowing what are know about Islam and I keep Quiet and did not warn you and I didn't show you the way of Salvation!

God forbid!

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Subtly you also fall into what you claim about others!
When Christianity is questioned viz a viz it's past as Judaism and the future wars by same God, it's the worse on earth!
Checking the hoax in the doctrinal changes from Judaism aka Old covenant to New covenant aka Christianity, plus the change God have to make to himself to save his creations! God does not change but the definition of change will change only in Christianity!

Everything doesn't make sense but it does only when you have one fake unexplainable holly spirit, that same spirit every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna used to Prophesy and fail and in the last election!

You are the ones being deceived by Satan you renamed Holy Spirit.
And the Satanism is evident in majority of your posts with the curses and abuses therein!
You do literature review? So Holy Spirit doesn't inspire you anymore?

Our God is one not three!
He needs no son nor helper for anything!
Everything that exists comes to Him willingly or unwillingly as a slave in worship!

TenQ:

AntiChristian, it is not about dogmatically holding on to a set of beliefs, it is about if the set of beliefs you are holding on to is the TRUTH.

Islam is not the only other Religion with scriptures in the world: there are many. The weakness in all is that they always fail the test of INQUISITION. When you Question Islam based on the Islamic literatures and doctrines, it fails. Thus, the normal reaction of Muslims will either be Aggression, Deception or Silence.

That is why it seems that the mantra of Muslims is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have ALREADY made up my Mind

A person can be deceived by Satan while thinking that he is serving God. Unfortunately, the end result is the same hell fire.

For this cause, the Messiah was sent: that making Him your example, you will live to please God and staying under His purpose you are saved from Hell fire.

On the judgement day, I will be the most evil person to you Muslims if knowing what are know about Islam and I keep Quiet and did not warn you and I didn't show you the way of Salvation!

God forbid!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Subtly you also fall into what you claim about others!
When Christianity is questioned viz a viz it's past as Judaism and the future wars by same God, it's the worse on earth!
Checking the hoax in the doctrinal changes from Judaism aka Old covenant to New covenant aka Christianity, plus the change God have to make to himself to save his creations! God does not change but the definition of change will change only in Christianity!
God's nature cannot change and Old Testament applied to the Jews while the New Testament applied to All. Even when Jesus came, His initial ministry was to the Jews. Only after His death and resurrection was the grace of Abraham extended to non Jews.

Too bad, You may not like it but it's the TRUTH

AntiChristian:

Everything doesn't make sense but it does only when you have one fake unexplainable holly spirit, that same spirit every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna used to Prophesy and fail and in the last election!
Anyone including Mohammed can claim that he is speaking for God: the question is it their claim true,?
How would we know?

By subjecting their claims to Scrutiny!
Anyone who claimed to speak for God and we find out descrepancies to the truth, such is a Liar. It doesn't matter if he's a Christian, Muslim or Mohammed himself.

AntiChristian:

You are the ones being deceived by Satan you renamed Holy Spirit.
And the Satanism is evident in majority of your posts with the curses and abuses therein!
You do literature review? So Holy Spirit doesn't inspire you anymore?
Moses and David will cringe at your words: and it is not surprising as you and your prophet don't even know what a spirit is.
Unfortunately, the Qur'an speaks of Rūḥ Al-Qudus and I shake my head at your ignorance manifesting as rashness in speach. If you don't know what a spirit is, how can you know the slightest of the Spirit of God.

Curses and Abuses in my posts!?
This is complete UNTRUTHS as I don't curse nor abuse people.

AntiChristian:

Our God is one not three!
He needs no son nor helper for anything!
Everything that exists comes to Him willingly or unwillingly as a slave in worship!
You just spewed out STRAWMAN Taqqiya as
No Christian says
1. God is three
2. God need helpers nor God need a son

When we ask you Questions on Trinity, you don't even understand what is in your Qur'an. I've asked you several times now
According to the Qur'an
1. Jesus is a man (Messanger)
2. He is the Word from Allah
3. He is a Spirit proceedingnfrom Allah
Explain: how Jesus can be ONE and then a Word, A Spirit and a Man?

If you have questions, ask the people of the book. God is the Father, God is the Word, God is the Spirit!

I guess I should write about the fallacy of the Taoheed: I hope you will prove me wrong!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Your truth are lies! The Jesus you believe is not even known where he supposedly lived for over three decades! See as God and Jesus dey change syllabuses and coverage! God die! Abeg! Enough of your heresies!

Make we start all these same arguments again?
No time! Stay with your falsehood you call truth!

TenQ:

God's nature cannot change and Old Testament applied to the Jews while the New Testament applied to All. Even when Jesus came, His initial ministry was to the Jews. Only after His death and resurrection was the grace of Abraham extended to non Jews.

Too bad, You may not like it but it's the TRUTH

Anyone including Mohammed can claim that he is speaking for God: the question is it their claim true,?
How would we know?

By subjecting their claims to Scrutiny!
Anyone who claimed to speak for God and we find out descrepancies to the truth, such is a Liar. It doesn't matter if he's a Christian, Muslim or Mohammed himself.

Moses and David will cringe at your words: and it is not surprising as you and your prophet don't even know what a spirit is.
Unfortunately, the Qur'an speaks of Rūḥ Al-Qudus and I shake my head at your ignorance manifesting as rashness in speach. If you don't know what a spirit is, how can you know the slightest of the Spirit of God.

Curses and Abuses in my posts!?
This is complete UNTRUTHS as I don't curse nor abuse people.

You just spewed out STRAWMAN Taqqiya as
No Christian says
1. God is three
2. God need helpers nor God need a son

When we ask you Questions on Trinity, you don't even understand what is in your Qur'an. I've asked you several times now
According to the Qur'an
1. Jesus is a man (Messanger)
2. He is the Word from Allah
3. He is a Spirit proceedingnfrom Allah
Explain: how Jesus can be ONE and then a Word, A Spirit and a Man?

If you have questions, ask the people of the book. God is the Father, God is the Word, God is the Spirit!

I guess I should write about the fallacy of the Taoheed: I hope you will prove me wrong!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

Like I said:

A claim by anyone mean NOTHING!

So where is the evidence that you are not one of the WORKERS OF INIQUITY?

Muslims have high regard for Jesus and they believe he is God's sent just as those Jesus prayed for {John 17:8-9} so calling Jesus Lord! Lord! doesn't make you special in any way than they are. Matthew 7:21

So what is the WILL of God that really matters? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage- Pst Chris Oyakhilome Ph.davoiding A Bad Marriage. By Pa / Please Help Me To Explan This Verse / Prophetic Outlook For Year 2024 By Dr D K Olukoya

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147