Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity (25887 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / Imam Of Peace Comes After Buhari Media Centre and Buharists / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by IfnobeGod20: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Safyqueen:
Hmmm,Obi and Kogi state.
This is the problem I have with some so called enlightened people. Is it today that one state governor sue another state governor on who own an oil well and who owns it not? Akwa Ibom had once sued Rivers state government. Rivers state government had once sued Bayelsa state government. Imo has sued Anambra state government. Why is Abdullahi O Haruna Haruspice taken the issue against Peter Obi? He is elected to protect the sovereignty of Anambra state and not to cede its resources to other state on a gold platter. Kogi state government had one time sued Edo and Benue states. Should those states also take it personally with the Kogi state government. Every government protect their state using the instrument available to them.
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by iezeiyida(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You ended up confirming what he said

You ended up not understanding my point

It is shamefully sad, to see someone like him supporting a candidate that is extremely greedy, very corrupt and very desperate because of tribal sentiments. Mind you, I am mentally rich in academics and otherwise but being book smart is entirely different from wisdom. Some of the learned people in Nigeria are sentimentally corrupt, lack wisdom, conscience and foreknowledge

Nigerians has the constitutional rights to support and vote for candidates of their choice but the question is, can the candidates you support and vote for, really do the job of being a good leader? In developed nations, even citizens who are not much educated; school dropouts, support and vote for contestants that can be good leaders so it takes wisdom, conscience and foreknowledge to know this and not necessarily being book smart. That's why though Buhari is a leadership disaster; Soyinka, Kporogi, Jarfar Jarfar, Na-Allah Mohammed Zagga, Gimba Kakanda and many other educated Nigerians failed not to support and vote for him 7 year ago
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by CheapHomes1: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2022
iezeiyida:

You ended up not understanding my point

It is shamefully sad, to see someone like him supporting a candidate that is extremely greedy, very corrupt and very desperate because of tribal sentiments. Mind you, I am mentally rich in academics and otherwise but being book smart is entirely different from wisdom. Some of the learned people in Nigeria are sentimentally corrupt, lack wisdom, conscience and foreknowledge

Nigerians has the constitutional rights to support and vote for candidates of their choice but the question is, can the candidates you support and vote for, really do the job of being a good leader? In developed nations, even citizens who are not much educated; school dropouts, support and vote for contestants that can be good leaders so it takes wisdom, conscience and foreknowledge to know this and not necessarily being book smart. That's why though Buhari is a leadership disaster; Soyinka, Kporogi, Jarfar Jarfar, Na-Allah Mohammed Zagga, Gimba Kakanda and many other educated Nigerians failed not to support and vote for him 7 year ago

Offpoint. You ended up confirming what he said
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by CheapHomes1: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2022
onuman:

Its only an irredeemable religious bigot who can sideline Peter Obi but choose either Tinubu or Atiku as his country's president. Obidients are smarter.

You only ended up confirming what kperoogi said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by onuman: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You only ended up confirming what kperoogi said

What do you read from Kperogi's "get ready for their (Obidients) rank stupidity if Obi becomes president"? Or are you not literate enough to understand what he meant?
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Ikukuchi: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
They should be.
They are mostly youths
And knowing what the elders have done to them, being angry shouldn't be ruled out. Check am yourself
Kwanza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TccNKkzQzjnX2umVhs6fKw8nq8B8i9ahhUtt6jCZ2jUbxEABmo49xJhGw3camzkJl&id=47904265
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Faposky95: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Offpoint

explain gentleman
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Slurity(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
If APC by any means rigs the election and Tinubu emerges winner of 2023 Presidential election, we will not accept it, we will form a parallel government in Nigeria until the election is canceled because Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a known criminal, a well known Lagos state treasury looter who has been looting Lagos state dry for more than 20years now, such a kleptomaniac can never become the President of Nigeria ever.

Tinubu you are wasting your time. Your looting and stealing prowees is a total turnoff to all reasonable humans dead or alive and we all will reject and fight you with every tools available to us.

It is even an insult that a criminal, a known treasury looter like Bola Tinubu is contesting Nigeria's Presidential seat, haba haba angry

Imagine one man installed his wife as senator, son as state advert board chair, his daughter head of state market unions, his cousins as Governor, HoA members, etc and you think such criminal can be allowed to become Nigeria's President ?

Tinubu urchins can dream on!

If you urchins want Tinubu to become President then get your Urchin Nation and make him the President there not in Nigeria. Imagine the audacity of a known criminal like Tinubu trying to become Nigeria's President, wonders shocked
Your foolishness is a top notch. Tinubu will win even if he is the Anini. We will vote him to spite you and make you more mad. Hatred has blinded your shallow mind.
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by iezeiyida(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Be sick and tired of lazily recycling the sentence ''you ended up confirming what he said,'' and make some valid point to prove my so-called offpoint. I prefer to engage in sound, detailed and intelligent discuss, that would enable me to learn more because knowledge is infinite

CheapHomes1:

Offpoint. You ended up confirming what he said
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by lawallawal86(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ur mouth de smell go wash am for obi body
franchasofficia:
If APC by any means rigs the election and Tinubu emerges winner of 2023 Presidential election, we will not accept it, we will form a parallel government in Nigeria until the election is canceled because Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a known criminal, a well known Lagos state treasury looter who has been looting Lagos state dry for more than 20years now, such a kleptomaniac can never become the President of Nigeria ever.

Tinubu you are wasting your time. Your looting and stealing prowees is a total turnoff to all reasonable humans dead or alive and we all will reject and fight you with every tools available to us.

It is even an insult that a criminal, a known treasury looter like Bola Tinubu is contesting Nigeria's Presidential seat, haba haba angry

Imagine one man installed his wife as senator, son as state advert board chair, his daughter head of state market unions, his cousins as Governor, HoA members, etc and you think such criminal can be allowed to become Nigeria's President ?

Tinubu urchins can dream on!

If you urchins want Tinubu to become President then get your Urchin Nation and make him the President there not in Nigeria. Imagine the audacity of a known criminal like Tinubu trying to become Nigeria's President, wonders shocked
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by BeardedMeat(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Corridon:
I thought this man have sense until now.
It's all politics. Pay him no heed.
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by BeardedMeat(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
inoki247:
lol b dialing dragging number dey ar coming for your head....
One buharist spotted. How you guys fouled the politicospere is unrivaled. Farooq is just saying less but we understand the drift.
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by God1000(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
omenka:

If you had taken a moment to read to the end, you'd realise it isn't..

lol, how are you doing oleng
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Kaysalas(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
stasius:
You never see anything.

You people did same to Jonathan in 2015. This is just the beginning grin grin grin grin grin shocked
My worry is that Nigeria has turned into a blood field under APC's watch.

People are killed everyday all over the country. Nobody knows where death will strike next.
Was same done to Jonathan in 2011? The joke is on you to find out why "we people" turned against Jonathan in 2015 after supporting him in 2011 grin
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Kaysalas(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
TheDictatorNd:
This doesn't change the fact that all three leading presidential candidates are crimimals
Very true but one of them has a track record of human capital development. You know who ryt?
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by CheapHomes1: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2022
iezeiyida:
Be sick and tired of lazily recycling the sentence ''you ended up confirming what he said,'' and make some valid point to prove my so-called offpoint. I prefer to engage in sound, detailed and intelligent discuss, that would enable me to learn more because knowledge is infinite

kperoogi made valid points and this is a valid point: You ended up confirming what he said
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by CheapHomes1: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Faposky95:

explain gentleman

what has all this got to do with what kperoogi said?

"Who were they before they chose Obidientism.....?
Your pens are only for sensationalism
We are Nigerian first, doesn't the constitution allow for an Amnesty program which has seen bandits rise to societal leaders....
Before this future you talk about come, wat about the past....?"
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by CheapHomes1: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2022
onuman:

What do you read from Kperogi's "get ready for their (Obidients) rank stupidity if Obi becomes president"? Or are you not literate enough to understand what he meant?

how does that negate the fact that you only ended up confirming what kperoogi said?
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Faposky95: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Seeing your reply I see more your online person....
First, if our opinions were that darn good,we'd not be doing it for free.
We come here to interact, as long as we keep to the game's rules....
This guy you speak for
Hope your services don't come cheap....?!
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Buckeyemedia1: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
onuman:

Its only an irredeemable religious bigot who can sideline Peter Obi but choose either Tinubu or Atiku as his country's president. Obidients are smarter.
Like yourself? Nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Number 1 Zombie for that Apga pdp traitor.

1 Share

Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by onuman: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Like yourself? Nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Number 1 Zombie for that Apga pdp traitor.

Like you Tinubu Yoruba Nation agitator.

Tinubu was brought up in politics by Afenifere. The same Afenifere is poised to end Tinubu's politics.
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by TheDictatorNd: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

Very true but one of them has a track record of human capital development. You know who ryt?
I don't
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by Kaysalas(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
TheDictatorNd:
I don't
Okay
Re: Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity by bluesqueen(f): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello family�.... Christmas is just around the corner... There's a new and legit way to make money massively this season

,,, there's this new side hustle I stumbled upon... Called *Purenetwork Intel*... I decided to text run it before letting it out to more people... Guess what... I have made *100k* plus in less than two weeks ��.... Guess how much I registered with.. *just 3k ooo�*... Ohhh boyyy��

I don't want you to miss out on this

Make money daily just doing simple daily task without refferal .....

Oya let me show you how it works,,,,if you snooze.. add me WhatsApp 07038535224

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / Osinbajo Unveils Dorian Home, Africa's Biggest Orphanage In Ondo (photos, Video) / We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.