Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Zixiyouii - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zixiyouii (33142 Views)

Real Global News On International Events: (( Everone Is Allowed To Contribute )) / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is a not a private thread last time I checked

So why the sudden urge to tell people what to do and when to post?

3 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by efelicity: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nurudeen06:

You don't have the right to tell someone where to post .

I found it in no Nairaland's rule that a user can restrict or force other user not to post in a public thread.

If Uprightness100 wants a personal thread, then, he should use the Diary section
The op sees that posts by others is derailing his thread so we stop posting anything please.
Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Where's the freedom of information the Pro West always preach if they keep trying to stiffle other people's opinions.

Abi is it selective freedom?

No one is an island of knowledge or knows it all and no one made righteousness an authority in Russia Ukraine conflict or world affairs

Righteousness gets his information as everyone else and no one bothers to test the authenticity of what any one is posting here so don't tell people what to do in public space or you will set yourself for some embarrassing reply

just do you and let others do them

4 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Last I checked the foreign affairs section of nairaland is littered with Rusian Ukraine conflict related threads and people comment as freely as they go on this threads

So why should there be an exception here

4 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nurudeen06:

You don't have the right to tell someone where to post .

I found it in no Nairaland's rule that a user can restrict or force other user not to post in a public thread.

If Uprightness100 wants a personal thread, then, he should use the Diary section
Ritualistic village skunk, your dementia is incurable. Uprightness is the owner of this thread and he has the right to stop anyone from posting unverified news. This is foreign affairs and you want him to take a thread dedicated to world politics to diary? SMH.
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Svlla:
Where's the freedom of information the Pro West always preach if they keep trying to stiffle other people's opinions.

No one is an island of knowledge or knows it all and no one made righteousness an authority in Russia Ukraine conflict or world affairs

Righteousness gets his information as everyone else and no one bothers to test the authenticity of what any one is posting here so don't tell people what to do in public space or you will set yourself for some embarrassing reply

You must be very stupid for this dumb comment. No one forced you not to pass your info but create your thread and stop defying the op on his thread. Tell your ilks that their posts are not wanted here. Go and create your thread. That's all.
Re: Zixiyouii by BentizilL: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Uprightness100:

Respect yourself. Create a thread and keep it active and relevant.
Don't derail this thread
The pro Western started it..
You were here when I was telling them no to post but kept quiet...
He has every right to post... undecided
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
BentizilL:

I Believe you are above 18yrs, so you should reason as a matured being.
The thread is for anyone who is Interested in " Real Unbiased news " to come in, get real news and comment on it if you wish.

I didn't open the thread for you or anyone to post news.
Stick to that and if you can't you move on
Re: Zixiyouii by Messi1: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
BentizilL:

Stop talking trash. Uprightness called out that guy and that guy left. Why cant you create your thread and post as much as you can? Exercise your right on your thread not on someone's thread.
Re: Zixiyouii by Dalil8: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
A little orchestra in Bakhmut/Artemovsk and a little SpN in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2022
efelicity:
The op sees that posts by others is derailing his thread so we stop posting anything please.

Thanks for the sensible input.
I understand that but there's a way to go about it ,and not giving orders.

We all need to respect each other - only for real men though.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Alamkir: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Dalil8:
You wanna keep this thread relevant & active? Then let others post theirs.

I'm not about to wait a whole day to get just 3 - 4 updates. Nahh..

As long as you dnt spam like the other guy that destroyed the former thread, I see no problem.... Let's get news from different angle.

4 Likes

Re: Zixiyouii by Alamkir: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Svlla:

The one that made me laugh d most is when they say Righteousnes news is unbias so he should be d only one posting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Israel’s election day has begun.

12,495 voting poles are open from 7:00AM until 10:00PM, allowing nearly 6.8 million Israelis to fulfill their civil right and duty to elect their parliament members. ID is required in all places. Voting is in person.
Re: Zixiyouii by Dalil8: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Alamkir:

As long as you dnt spam like the other guy that destroyed the former thread, I see no problem.... Let's get news from different angle.

I don't spam, i have never and my updates are pretty accurate.
Re: Zixiyouii by Dalil8: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Brazil, Venezuela and Cuba will allow Russian nuclear missiles on their territories!
Re: Zixiyouii by Clinton4518: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Dalil8:
Brazil, Venezuela and Cuba will allow Russian nuclear missiles on their territories!

What stops you from creating a thread?This isn't politic.
Why do some people love picking quarrels deliberately?

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Clinton4518:

What stops you from creating a thread?This isn't politic.
Why do some people love picking quarrels deliberately?
I wonder what his problem is. Go and create your own thread and permit others to post. Simple.
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Dalil8:

I don't spam, i have never and my updates are pretty accurate.
No one is disputing the accuracy of your post but understand the fact that op doesn't want it. you are setting precedents for others.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
You must be very stupid for this dumb comment. No one forced you not to pass your info but create your thread and stop defying the op on his thread. Tell your ilks that their posts are not wanted here. Go and create your thread. That's all.

The new model for Pro west now is underage children that barely passed their JAMB insulting people that should be at least 3× their age or 2× their Father's age in vain attempt to sound intelligent or smart.

The Father of this ragamuffin must have done a terrible job at parenting or perhaps it is the lack of father figure that encourages this level of uncouthness
How the West have decayed

In a sane society this one will be out their looking for who his real father is or the drunk that knocked up his LovePeddler of a mother not displaying absolute stupidity in a public forum that is way above his intellectual capacity

Nairaland is now an orphanage for untrained bastards

Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Svlla:

The new model for Pro west now is underage children that barely passed their JAMB insulting people that should be at least 3× their age or 2× their Father's age in vain attempt to sound intelligent or smart.

The Father of this ragamuffin must have done a terrible job at parenting or perhaps it is the lack of father figure that encourages this level of uncouthness
How the West have decayed

In a sane society this one will be out their looking for who his real father is or the drunk that knocked up his LovePeddler of a mother not displaying absolute stupidity in a public forum that is way above his intellectual capacity

Nairaland is now an orphanage for untrained bastards

Smh
Huge deficit of common sense and proper human reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Huge deficit of common sense and proper human reasoning.

If your father had common sense he would have used a condom
If your mother had common sense she would have closed her legs
If you had common sense you would have shut your trap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Alamkir:

The one that made me laugh d most is when they say Righteousnes news is unbias so he should be d only one posting.

I do not have any problems with his news being unbiased as no one can 100% verify anything

What I do have problems with is telling people to not post on a public thread
Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Svlla:

If your father had common sense he would have used a condom
If your mother had common sense she would have closed her legs
I believe you wouldn't want to drag words with me. I'm taking it lightly with you considering your age and ailing health. If you want to prove strong head, I would gladly send you to hell through your passage gate to earth. I would advice you not to run your mouth like water tap with me to save your miserable self from a nerve-wracking depression.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
I believe you wouldn't want to drad words with me. I'm taking it lightly with you considering your age and ailing health. If you want to prove strong head, I would gladly send you to hell through your passage gate to hell. I would advice you not to run your mouth like water tap with me to save your miserable self from a nerve-wracking depression.

At this point I will cease any form of exchange with you

Your parents are the ones I need to have a serious talk with concerning your home training or lack of it.

So until your Father and Mother come here to post i will have no further discussions with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Svlla:

I do not have any problems with his news being unbiased as no one can 100% verify anything

What I do have problems with is telling people to not post on a public thread
You are not being civil with your stupid mentality. It's a public forum, go and create your thread and keep spamming it with your pro-putin propaganda and stick your smelly anus there.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by VictorUSA(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Svlla:

At this point I will cease any form of exchange with you

Your parents are the ones I need to have a serious talk with concerning your home training or lack of it.

So until your Father and Mother come here to post i will have no further discussions with you
I do not have parents..I'm from the breeze. Better to fear me than putin.
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Dalil8:
A little orchestra in Bakhmut/Artemovsk and a little SpN in the south.
shey na wetin you won dey post be this, dont you have sense

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Israel Election:
Faculty member N12:
The voting percentages until 10:00 - are the highest since 1981
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
China:
"Shanghai Disneyland Locked Visitors in Park on Covid Case

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Weak leaders imperil both Israel and the United States

(Israel National News)
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Israel Election :

As of 12:00: The voting rate is 28.4% - the highest since 1999. In the previous round, 25.4% voted at this time

(N12)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (55) (Reply)

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / Russian Soldiers Suffer Acute Radiation Sickness In Ukraine / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.