Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Zixiyouii - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zixiyouii (32828 Views)

Real Global News On International Events: (( Everone Is Allowed To Contribute )) / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pelosi's husband "violently assaulted" in their San Francisco home. Paul Pelosi was taken to hospital.

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
German President Steinmeier: "Harder years, rough years are coming our way... An era of headwinds is beginning for Germany."

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
News from the front:
Russian Defense Minister Shoigu: "The first 82,000 recruits have arrived at the front lines in Ukraine.
Another 218,000 are still in training, and they will join the front in November. If necessary, we will recruit more soldiers." This now increases the number of Russian soldiers in Ukraine to around 200,000.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bavarian Prime Minister Söder: "There is no reason for mask obligations now... Those with [Covid] symptoms should stay home, but there will be no new lockdown in winter. In no way."

Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
pacino26:

Belgorod took a stroll and ended in the North Pole. Nobody knows for sure what happened in the black hole. First strike capabilities isn’t a full guarantee that the warheads will reach target. You have a nuclear powered torpedo lurking around and patrolling depths ready to deliver on command, now that’s scary.

Yeah I read that. Emphasis on STRIKE GROUP, Poseidon will create the apocalyptic scene from the movie 2012 where an aircraft carrier was capsized and taken by a tsunami. Dagger and Zircon will rip them apart no doubt. The Chinese minister once said China got the capacity to turn those carriers into huge metal scraps.

I believe by now it is clear to all that we are been ushered into a multipolar world order. Africa is the new frontier and needs to be united in purpose before making any alliances.
first strike capability is I'll shoot you before you shoot me there'll be no exchange btw both of us, shooting or launching an icmb with a thermo nuclear warhead is not child's play, you need preparations, if it comes to nuclear war head and hypersonic missiles Russia will get hit first, before you launch you poseidon an f35 will carry b61 from poland or the Baltics or from Ukraine and shoot to Moscow straight in less than 30mins try read up.... i dont like reading all this hypersonic this and that because most of you know what you're talking about, the aegis destroyer has a missile called sm-6 try and know what the missile is used for before saying all this hypersonic up and down thanks for your time
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
pacino26:

Belgorod took a stroll and ended in the North Pole. Nobody knows for sure what happened in the black hole. First strike capabilities isn’t a full guarantee that the warheads will reach target. You have a nuclear powered torpedo lurking around and patrolling depths ready to deliver on command, now that’s scary.

Yeah I read that. Emphasis on STRIKE GROUP, Poseidon will create the apocalyptic scene from the movie 2012 where an aircraft carrier was capsized and taken by a tsunami. Dagger and Zircon will rip them apart no doubt. The Chinese minister once said China got the capacity to turn those carriers into huge metal scraps.

I believe by now it is clear to all that we are been ushered into a multipolar world order. Africa is the new frontier and needs to be united in purpose before making any alliances.
i also dont like arguing with people that argues with propaganda lines china in once said, Russia once, noerth korea once said this and that bruhhhh its tiring...... please come with facts read what the weapons can do before, try to know the difference btw a missile and an icmb and a hype glide vehicle.......know these terms dont just come and argue blindly here on the forum it make some of look uneducated no shades.........

zircon is not a missile it is scarmjet(vehicle) used to air launch hypersonic missile for example the Khinzal with a range of less than 2,000km a carrier can still operate outside of that range that's if they have nothin to defend it... try they read thanks for your time
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
west should supply Ukraine with nuke.
not possible Ukrainians cant be trusted sincerely they not that different from Russians, believe zeelesnky is more wicked than putin na just weapons e no get
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
drealbenard:
For those that like to argue; your opinion does not change anything, wether you for the West or Putin. Your arguments does not change a damn thing. What will happen will happen, so please you guys should allow the rest of us to enjoy this thread without littering it with pointless arguments. Thanks!
reasonable conversations are arguments allowed on the thread since the beginning till someone started posting one news 10times on a page

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
JUST IN

Twitter to form a "content moderation council," Musk says.

"No major content decisions or account reinstatements will happen before that council convenes," he added.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Italy to end the ban on non-vaccinated health workers and cancel fines imposed on people aged 50+ who refused to get vaccinated against COVID, new Health Minister Schillaci announces.
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Segun2222:
not possible Ukrainians cant be trusted sincerely they not that different from Russians, believe zeelesnky is more wicked than putin na just weapons e no get
how is zelensky wicked ? for demanding his people's right or in what way is he wicked. Ukraine should fold arms and watch Russia nuke them to Stone age.
Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Segun2222:
first strike capability is I'll shoot you before you shoot me there'll be no exchange btw both of us, shooting or launching an icmb with a thermo nuclear warhead is not child's play, you need preparations, if it comes to nuclear war head and hypersonic missiles Russia will get hit first, before you launch you poseidon an f35 will carry b61 from poland or the Baltics or from Ukraine and shoot to Moscow straight in less than 30mins try read up.... i dont like reading all this hypersonic this and that because most of you know what you're talking about, the aegis destroyer has a missile called sm-6 try and know what the missile is used for before saying all this hypersonic up and down thanks for your time
Then you're not properly informed because hypersonic nuclear missiles are stationed in Kaliningrad and will hit Poland and the baltic in seconds and that is if Poland ever gets a nuclear warhead. Reason why the US will never station a nuclear weapon in Poland and Russian won't do same in Kaliningrad and Belarus.
The whole of Europe will be gone in seconds since Russian Kaliningrad is sitting pretty at a strategic location that gave Russian hypersonic missiles good coverage of the whole Europe in seconds.

For the sake of European security Germany will never allow Russia station a nuclear warhead in Kaliningrad neither will it allow US do same in Poland

As for ICBM in ground stations and Silos, both nation will launch the moment one of them detects a launch from the other and there's no recall of missile in this situation.
The ICBMs will do their Job

There's also submarines whose locations are kept secret

The Nuclear Triad of both nations (RussianUS) both guarantees MAD many times over but before then Europe will be a radioactive waste land

It is only kids that play with the notion of war and romanticize about destructions
It is only kids that say I will shoot first, I have first strike capabilities
Re: Zixiyouii by Righteousness2(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Taiwan:
A massive "mysterious" explosion at a government refinery "CPC Dalin".
Is China starting to cut off Taiwan's electricity like Russia is doing to Ukraine?
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2022
Svlla:

Then you're not properly informed because hypersonic nuclear missiles are stationed in Kaliningrad and will hit Poland and the baltic in seconds and that is if Poland ever gets a nuclear warhead. Reason why the US will never station a nuclear weapon in Poland and Russian won't do same in Kaliningrad and Belarus.
The whole of Europe will be gone in seconds since Russian Kaliningrad is sitting pretty at a strategic location that gave Russian hypersonic missiles good coverage of the whole Europe in seconds.

For the sake of European security Germany will never allow Russia station a nuclear warhead in Kaliningrad neither will it allow US do same in Poland

As for ICBM in ground stations and Silos, both nation will launch the moment one of them detects a launch from the other and there's no recall of missile in this situation.
The ICBMs will do their Job

There's also submarines whose locations are kept secret

The Nuclear Triad of both nations (RussianUS) both guarantees MAD many times over but before then Europe will be a radioactive waste land

It is only kids that play with the notion of war and romanticize about destructions
It is only kids that say I will shoot first, I have first strike capabilities
kalingard is behind Lithuania a nato country this is all I'll say, only kids play and romanticize about war you that you are here talking about icbms and Missile silos, try to stick to arguments with or don't bother quoting me, you're older than all of us lmaoo, we've seen the us publish your poseidon location severally how many have you seen the ohio class ssbm, the us Will nuke Russia first if it ever come to exchanging nukes
Re: Zixiyouii by Ocheje24: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Thank you [quote author=Uprightness100 post=117760968][/quote]
Re: Zixiyouii by okeysoninv: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
Taiwan:
A massive "mysterious" explosion at a government refinery "CPC Dalin". Is China starting to cut off Taiwan's electricity like Russia is doing to Ukraine?
shebe, I was telling you people. china is planning for Taiwan.
Re: Zixiyouii by Ocheje24: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2022
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
The commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Maj Gen Salami says they will "take revenge" on countries affiliated with US, UK, Israel -claims today will be last day of protests in Iran.

US will next week put UN spotlight on Iran & look for ways to promote credible, independent investigations into human rights abuses.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
The Russian Ministry of Defense accused the British Navy of sending forces to carry out the explosions in the Nord Stream gas pipelines, but did not provide any proof of this.
Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Segun2222:
kalingard is behind Lithuania a nato country this is all I'll say

So what?

What will happen to Kaliningrad??
Re: Zixiyouii by Akuruoulo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
shebe, I was telling you people. china is planning for Taiwan.

Soo there have never been an incidence that occured in Taiwan before.
China should take responsibity first
Re: Zixiyouii by Segun2222: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Svlla:

So what?

What will happen to Kaliningrad??
no vex
Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Russian MoD just accused British Navy of blowing up the Nord Stream

This is an open accusation which should have been avoided because it may lead to further escalations

Shit is about to hit the fan
Re: Zixiyouii by Svlla: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Just In
Russia has suspended the grain deal

It may be as a result of the sabotage attack on Sevastopol today

1 Like

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Air raid sirens all across Ukraine
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Halloween event in Seoul, South Korea, ends up with a stampede with over 50 people suffering from cardiac arrest. Emergent teams are at the scene.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Russia suspends its participation in UN-brokered grain export deal with Ukraine after drone attacks in Crimea earlier today.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Liz Truss's personal phone was hacked by Russian agents. Top-secret negotiations between Truss and international allies downloaded.

Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Fifty-nine people have died in a crush among huge Halloween crowds in Itaewon, a popular nightlife area of South Korea's capital.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
The death toll in Seoul’s Halloween stampede is now 120.
Re: Zixiyouii by Uprightness100(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Russia’s plan to freeze the Ukrainians is already felt on the ground. This is the plea of Kiev’s mayor to the west.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zixiyouii by akwesenana: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2022
No oh!!
Make them the send himars and lowmars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (55) (Reply)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / Russia Displayed Captured Western Hardware From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.