Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (45097 Views)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by naijapikin2(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Bunch of fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by excel112: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2022
God forbid BAT thing.
Renewed suffering. Not here again.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by SpecialEdition: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC

Obi is coming!
Obi carry us dey go better naija.

These selfish people won finish us.
Hand dey shake.
Leg dey shake.
Baba wey no well e dey shout emi lokan.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by phorget(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Heart attack for IPOB pigs of Pandora Obituary urchin

I can see that the magnitude of suicide from SadEast will increase drastically

The joke is on you bro...
APC had more robust manifesto in 2015 but here we are today, a bag of rice is over 45k so why will anyone choose to masturbate over a mere manifesto?
We need a country that is functional irrespective of the winner so the game is not about winning but it's all about delivering the dividend of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by nedekid: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I am a Progressive Nigerian and I beleive in the unity of Nigeris just like Tinubu.
Fair enough.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Lord forgive me and have mercy..

What I see is just bunch of junkies.....!!
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2022

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by spiralwedge(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.

Please advise, who should we support? And why?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Hussein035: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
Just take a look at the faces of criminals promising people hope and tell me if they are not hopeless themselves, wonders shocked

You are not politically savvy at all. Did you expect Osinbanjo to stand any fucking chance against Atiku. If Osinbanjo had emerged APC flag bearer will peter obi support and never join the race.

Ask yourself good questions.
However, Tinubu is the most prepared candidate with good documented development policy plans for Nigeria.

I will not deceive myself and vote Biafra agent or someone from Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by nedekid: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2022
phorget:

The joke is on you bro...
APC had more robust manifesto in 2015 but here we are today, a bag of rice is over 45k so why will anyone choose to masturbate over a mere manifesto?
We need a country that is functional irrespective of the winner so the game is not about winning but it's all about delivering the dividend of democracy.
Bros, leave that fellow. Last last everybody will chop breakfast.
The righteous will survive.
The most amazing thing is that most of these fellows are hungry suffering people, yet they want no change.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2022
ryloy:
Pictures: Launch of " Renewed Hope" Manifestoes of APC
Wow
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by lugiano1: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2022
ElSudani:
God bless Nigeria, God bless Asiwaju. God bless everyone who has never referred to Nigeria as a failed state or a zoo.
God purnish supporters of this evil party and men.....may you witness the evil these men has brought uppon Nigerians if you say they have done well.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Elbethel1: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Can we take them serious again? Were there no manifestos in 2015 and 2019, what happened to Change and Next Level? Why Renewed Hope now?
Nigerians pls shine your eyes
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Senigentle(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2022
Before we celebrate his manifesto...make we asked him first who wrote this manifesto...

We don't want to hear say...I was not the one that said that...

Too bad some Nigerians will never learn, even in a miserable condition....

Tell me which of the APC 2015 promises they fulfilled?

They gave us a complete opposite of what they promise us...

And some youths are still celebrating them...

God forbid BAT thing....

Affliction will never rise the second time....
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Tonnierichy(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Nigeria! PMB has a worthy successor in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the only thinker and doer, the most brilliant of all the candidates!
He keeps his word!
check my signature for free stuffs
I'm sure Asiwaju didn't say all of these, but l looooovvveee it. cheesy cheesy

I will also work hard till people start writing the truth about me and crediting it to me cool

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Nodfed:
Obi we want

Yes we all want Obi but quite Unfortunately we can't get him until after 8years.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ChukwuObe: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living thing still supporting 'old creature' as president of this country after the 2015 deadly political mistake deserves death sentence by hanging.

Any living supporting a failure of 8 years as governor while Universities lecturers went on strike for 6 months and Doctors went on strike for more than a year leading to the death of many souls while many innocent souls were killd under his watch before dumping them to the river deserves to be shot by firing squad
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by fcbelle72(f): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2022
...Useless old fools, fooling their stupid supporters with RENEWED SUFFER ,anyone who vote APC, will suffer till they die...Na me talk em,as una never get sense
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Confirm4real(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2022
From Change to Next Level now Renewed Lies grin
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Dioceseofoyo: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:

Painment
As it they paid the IPOB pigs, it dey sweet us cheesy

� you're contradictory sha.... If this person on your signature is you — then that's one fat pig who just got fed
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by shinealight(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
PraizHim:

Same old scam

I don’t waste my time on brainless automatons!! cool cool
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by johnfem321: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Even though i like Jonathan but Jonathan is not a real politician and doesn’t like violence.. a lot of Hausa and Yoruba didn’t support him... Aside that he was tired of the sit.. he couldn’t wait leave..
Masterito:
PDP wrote and marked the exam in 2015, who won?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by TGreatGatsby: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Na so dem no get good plan now, wen d good plan wan start, d thuggery in lagos is not enough or is the people being extorted under the guise of ur revenue collection not a thing of concern yet. God forbid dey also take up arms lik some other infamous group brought by some of this famous politicians in other regions.

This people won’t check their boys cos no way dey can offer anything better than the violence they wielding around.

So therefore you won’t do anything more than your weak moral standards.

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by frankfab(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2022
You all will be retired for life come 2023
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Ubanz: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2022
In those pictures lies Nigeria's greatest problems.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by ada9ja(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2022
Komu1048:

It’s not the same person. We r talking about someone who knows how to get things done this time

Lols

Abeg I dey eat food wey get pepper

Someone else for same party

Of all na scam
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by whofoolwho: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Heart attack for IPOB pigs of Pandora Obituary urchin

I can see that the magnitude of suicide from SadEast will increase drastically
For reading out a document that contains program that will not be implemented. How far with the 2014/15 promises?. Suicided for what came back better than most tribes after the war with only 40naira as start up fund.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Babysho(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2022
hakeem4:
The battle is between Mr. Tinubu, vs Mr Atiku. whilst Mr Obi is only here to split Atiku's vote.

But you realise it's up to you not the politicians. You decide who gets to go vs who. It's in your hands.
I know you're scared that Nigeria isn't enough to feed everyone but that's lies. Through Obi, Nigeria is enough to feed everyone. We won't have to struggle to eat anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Babysho(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2022
fasho01:
I honestly believe in the Jagaban to deliver just that Buhari has messed things up so badly.. I never believed in Buhari but you see Tinubu, he's the right man for the job right now and I'm convicted about it.

Renewed Hope 2023

My brother, there's an angle you're not seeing. Let me remind you that Buhari is a fine, well awarded army man. He attended top cadets home and abroad and was sought after. For an insurgency like Boko Haram, Buhari is the perfect man for the job but as you can see, it doesn't even seem like he's the President these days. He's very old. He's done!

We keep making the mistake of thinking these people are still the same. They're only well packaged shadows of themselves. Tinubu WAS the right man for the job but not anymore. Brother, don't make that mistake again. 4 years is a long time.

Peter Obi is 61 years old with zero EFCC allegations. I'm a Yoruba man and I know he's a far better shout than any other candidate right now.
Watch YouTube videos on Obi and I'm sure it'll convince you.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Babysho(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2022
Komu1048:

It’s not the same person. We r talking about someone who knows how to get things done this time
Knows how to get what done? Don't let them sell lies to you. Tinubu is not what he's portrayed as. Lagos was a former British colony that was driven by oppressive capitalism. Tinubu has NOTHING to do with this. The foreign investment trooping into Lagos for "partnership" do so because they know poor Lagosians can be exploited. Tinubu or not, foreign investment will keep coming to Lagos. All Tinubu did was increase the tax on these foreign companies thereby increasing IGR but in turn, Lagosians/Nigerians had to pay dearly because those companies increased the cost of their goods/services.

The tool to base a govt's efficiency towards its people is Human Development Index. Basically the standard of living. Life expectancy in Lagos is 61 years lol.
You can see vividly that the tax of foreign investment in Lagos is not matching human development.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Wasky101: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
Have u read the manifesto?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Wasky101: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2022
PraizHim:
what of APC's 2015 and 2019 Manifesto? They couldn't fulfil their 2015, 2019 Manifestos, is it in 2023 they want to fulfil it.?
Do u have the manifesto?
Bring it out and lay side by side Buhari's achievement.
Then draw your concussion
Buhari has been the best democratically elected president ever in the history of Nigeria.
If you are deviod of emotions and sentiments i am ready to go toe to toe with you on where i draw this conclusion from.

Gentleman shall we begin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.