Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" (45061 Views)

Buhari Deviated From APC Manifesto- Tinubu / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises / Osinbajo: How We Drafted APC Manifesto In 2014 Focusing On Social Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Larryton(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
TrumpDonald2:

grin grin grin in your dream

E dey sweet us as e dey pain dem
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Larryton(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What election has he won?

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Larryton(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
osazsky:
u should be lucky u survived apc first 8 years some of ur afonja bro were not as lucky as u ..some are in idp camps while some when they manage to get 600 naira to buy plantain,they quickly run to nl to flunt it..most displaced yoruba brothers and sister have migrated to Edo to start selling agbo herbal drinks and sewing of yoruba cap ..una too funny..una never see anything

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Larryton(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

go and change baba pampers na, waiting baba do una

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Larryton(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
obiekunie01:

Of Iragbiji Town Union.

All na President.

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by emmanuelbrown26: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Larryton:

I swear to gawd gee, na who human being bi dis or sacrifice for d gods?

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Tonnierichy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Yes we all want Obi but quite Unfortunately we can't get him until after 8years.
Lol. You will never have him. Not in this Nigeria. In 8 years, power returns to the North
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Mickykarim: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
truthfulnigeria:
It's not about paying people to write and publish a book with plagiarized ideas and promises.

Promises you know you can never fulfill!

Please come to Arise or Channels TV and use your mouth to tell us HOW YOU INTEND TO TACKLE NIGERIA'S PROBLEM.

I want a BETTER NIGERIA.

WHOM DID HE PAY TO WRITE, PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR REMAIN FOREVER SILENT.

It is even disingenuous for reality deniers in your ilk not to know that Lagos state exists for your REFERENCES and POINTER to what he did and can still do.

NO ONE CAN FATHOM WHATEVER YOU STILL WANT FOR EVIDENCE OF PRAGMATIC PROVEN LEADERSHIP.

You may as well continue in your cocoon of delusion. Appears nobody can help your CLUELESSNESS.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by BigSam13: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
upgraded suffering 2023
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Softmirror: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

2+2 is 4

You can construct your perspective with sentiments

I'm not here to get likes or shares, but to say the truth as a citizen of Nigeria

MY BROTHER, TRUTH HAS SO MANY PERSPECTIVE TO IT. EVEN WITH YOUR CHOICE OF USING MATHEMATICS IN OUR DISCUSSION. THE QUESTION IS, DID WE DISCOVER MATHEMATICS OR DID WE INVENT IT? 2+2=4?

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DIVAD2000: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Softmirror:

MY BROTHER, TRUTH HAS SO MANY PERSPECTIVE TO IT. EVEN WITH YOUR CHOICE OF USING MATHEMATICS IN OUR DISCUSSION. THE QUESTION IS, DID WE DISCOVER MATHEMATICS OR DID WE INVENT IT? 2+2=4?

The truth is the truth

Calling white cloth black is not a perspective.

Naira is 700 per dollars
The economy is bad
E.t.c
Apc gave promises and how many of them have been fulfilled?

That's not a perspective that's the truth.

Lastly, you don't need to "invent maths" before you use it

You use it in your transactions everyday.

Politics is a choice, but remember that your "choice" will affect someone else.

So keep bolding your statement, and writing in capital letters, and looking for "perspectives" to justify evil.

I don't know you (and I don't need to), but all I know is that a wrong political choice will affect both batified, obedient and atikulated supporters.

Remove sentiments from politics
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Softmirror: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
DIVAD2000:

The truth is the truth

Calling white cloth black is not a perspective.

Naira is 700 per dollars
The economy is bad
E.t.c
Apc gave promises and how many of them have been fulfilled?

That's not a perspective that's the truth.

Lastly, you don't need to "invent maths" before you use it

You use it in your transactions everyday.

Politics is a choice, but remember that your "choice" will affect someone else.

So keep bolding your statement, and writing in capital letters, and looking for "perspectives" to justify evil.

I don't know you (and I don't need to), but all I know is that a wrong political choice will affect both batified, obedient and atikulated supporters.

Remove sentiments from politics

THE POINT AM MAKING IS, EVEN WITH YOUR ANALOGY WITH RESPECT TO MATHEMATICS. IT DOESN'T ADD UP. BECAUSE WE SET THE RULES. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THE ECONOMY OF THE U.S.A. THE LAST TIME I TRAVELED GASOLINE IS WAY MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO 4 YEARS AGO. EVEN IN FRANCE, THERE ARE PROTEST ON THE HARSH ECONOMY. THE U.K PRIME MINISTER JUST RESIGNED LIKE A FEW BEFORE HER. IT'S IRRATIONAL WHEN YOU CARE NOT TO SEE THIS PERSPECTIVES BUT CHOOSE TO NARROW DOWN TO FEED YOUR SENTIMENT.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by DIVAD2000: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Softmirror:

THE POINT AM MAKING IS, EVEN WITH YOUR ANALOGY WITH RESPECT TO MATHEMATICS. IT DOESN'T ADD UP. BECAUSE WE SET THE RULES. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO THE ECONOMY OF THE U.S.A. THE LAST TIME I TRAVELED GASOLINE IS WAY MORE EXPENSIVE COMPARED TO 4 YEARS AGO. EVEN IN FRANCE, THERE ARE PROTEST ON THE HARSH ECONOMY. THE U.K PRIME MINISTER JUST RESIGNED LIKE A FEW BEFORE HER. IT'S IRRATIONAL WHEN YOU CARE NOT TO SEE THIS PERSPECTIVES BUT CHOOSE TO NARROW DOWN TO FEED YOUR SENTIMENT.

smiley
No need for all this.

You just contradicted yourself

N:B I'm an open minded guy who feel the pains of Nigerians, supporting a candidate who told Nigerians that want a change of government to "shut up" when he championed the change in 2015 shows the type of person you are
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by CheapHomes1: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Larryton:

which election has he won?
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Softmirror: 8:27am On Oct 23, 2022
DIVAD2000:

smiley
No need for all this.

You just contradicted yourself

N:B I'm an open minded guy who feel the pains of Nigerians, supporting a candidate who told Nigerians that want a change of government to "shut up" when he championed the change in 2015 shows the type of person you are

Oops I GUESS I BURSTED THE SENTIMENT BUBBLE. PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TI SEE THE WOULD THROUGH THE LENS OF REALITY.BRO AT THE MOMENT, NIGERIA IS DOING VERY FINE COMPARED TO MANY COUNTTRIES IN EUROPE AND AMERICA. I TRAVEL ALOT. THE ECONOMIC HARDSHIP IS BITING REALLY HARD.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by jude79(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Softmirror:

Oops I GUESS I BURSTED THE SENTIMENT BUBBLE. PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TI SEE THE WOULD THROUGH THE LENS OF REALITY.BRO AT THE MOMENT, NIGERIA IS DOING VERY FINE COMPARED TO MANY COUNTTRIES IN EUROPE AND AMERICA. I TRAVEL ALOT. THE ECONOMIC HARDSHIP IS BITING REALLY HARD.

Stop lying, truth is truth, it has no perspective to it, only sentiment has perspective, only a speial kind of stupidity can make humans continuously cook Stone, hoping that it will turn to rice, they did it in 2015 and 2019, Stone still remains Stone, infact it hardened because debris of sand are continuously being removed, so the stone becomes harder, now heading to 2023, they are here telling us that we should RENEW HOPE in same APC turning stone to rice, judging from your sentiment of course it is possible, you can even vote APC for four hundred years expecting different outcome, but judging from truth it will only harden more,
APC 2015: situation of Nigerians gets bad
APC 2019: situation of Nigerians get worse
APC 2023: situation of Nigerians becomes worst, destroying the country completely, just because we love sentiment instead of truth
Meanwhile, shettima 2023 is what your getting, he said he'll handle security, while tinubu handles economy, only the commander in chief handles security, tinubu as bad as he is, is just a smokescreen, bokoharam is worst than Lagos agbero, anytime, anyday and that my sentimental guy is what you are getting in 2023,

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by truthfulnigeria: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Bro I'm not debating or arguing with you.

I swear on your generations that you know the truth and you know what is best for Nigeria as a country.
You are the evidence you seek.

Mickykarim:

WHOM DID HE PAY TO WRITE, PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR REMAIN FOREVER SILENT.

It is even disingenuous for reality deniers in your ilk not to know that Lagos state exists for your REFERENCES and POINTER to what he did and can still do.

NO ONE CAN FATHOM WHATEVER YOU STILL WANT FOR EVIDENCE OF PRAGMATIC PROVEN LEADERSHIP.

You may as well continue in your cocoon of delusion. Appears nobody can help your CLUELESSNESS.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Softmirror: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2022
jude79:

Stop lying, truth is truth, it has no perspective to it, only sentiment has perspective, only a speial kind of stupidity can make humans continuously cook Stone, hoping that it will turn to rice, they did it in 2015 and 2019, Stone still remains Stone, infact it hardened because debris of sand are continuously being removed, so the stone becomes harder, now heading to 2023, they are here telling us that we should RENEW HOPE in same APC turning stone to rice, judging from your sentiment of course it is possible, you can even vote APC for four hundred years expecting different outcome, but judging from truth it will only harden more,
APC 2015: situation of Nigerians gets bad
APC 2019: situation of Nigerians get worse
APC 2023: situation of Nigerians becomes worst, destroying the country completely, just because we love sentiment instead of truth
Meanwhile, shettima 2023 is what your getting, he said he'll handle security, while tinubu handles economy, only the commander in chief handles security, tinubu as bad as he is, is just a smokescreen, bokoharam is worst than Lagos agbero, anytime, anyday and that my sentimental guy is what you are getting in 2023,

grin YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING THAT REALLY MADE ANY SENSE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by jude79(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2022
Softmirror:

grin YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING THAT REALLY MADE ANY SENSE TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.

Worry not, no one expect sensible things to make sense to individuals bereft of sense, I would have been surprised if you posted otherwise.

Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by whofoolwho: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
ryloy:
grin
even the little boy wearing Igbo dress kept his hand down showing that he dose not believe that the manifesto will be implemented.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by reddingtonblack: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

From Change ...to next level
From Next level .....to hope....

Like are we really cursed or are we the cause??

How can Shaitan tell you to have hope that G ( Allah) will turn things around for good to you??

Someone messed up the country for good eight years with so much killings, inflation in price of everything to 300%, external debt rate from $9.6billion to $97.6billiom dollars...

Just tell me how someone who gave you fake change can give you hope?

TINUBU just want his name to be written as President of Nigeria just like Buhari has done..... anything you expect from him, you are on your own...

Change or Next level could meaning anything ... can be positive or negative

BUH HOPE only resonate with Goodnews.

Where there are people like ATIKU & BUHARI that have contested election more than 3 times i don't think it is sensible or reasonable to describe BAT as someone desperate considering Public office since 2007.

Anyone comparing BAT to BUhari is just plainly stupid or being apolitical, BAT as always proven to be innovative, creative and development prone , I am tired of voting for candidate base of promises ... Nigerians should vote the Man with the best records/achievement.
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Traplord09: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Descending your energy accusing political parties doesn't make sense. We need leaders not parties. Is your candidate not among the worst administrators we ever have in this Nation? Ponder well and eschew this ethno-religious bias!

Stop missquito me ..

U been on APC and PDP

Y not try different approach.. not about the party campaign.... Is about who we lead the way as a leader........

If we can get it right sell the country give me my balance
Re: Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023" by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

He knows everything about the contents. Just like he passed on the MASTER plan to Fashola and to others. We Believe in Tinubu cause he has never lied to us unlike some of your favourite who tells lies for a living.

Be prepared to hide in shame for Nigerians have rejected your party

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. / Senator Aruwa Ahmed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.