Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

“We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. (7592 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 120 Suspects In ‘Operation Clean Up’ Exercise In Ondo / Imota Rice Mill: LASG Calls For Strategic Partners In Operation And Management / Army Denies Closing Maiduguri-monguno Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Penguin2: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
When I heard the news initially, I carried my 2 cylinders and went to the gas plant.
Infact I was at their gate by 7an grin.
I had to wait for them to come and resume
And after buying the gas, I went to queue for fuel for 3 hours at nnpc asokoro.

I still ended up buying black market after the whole time wasted queuing.

Nigeria is a very difficult place to live o.
We are really suffering in this country.
Every thing just be suffering and smiling.
But my hope is that one day we shall smile again

grin grin grin

I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by amehamali60: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlctqMIVDyo

Keyamo Blames Recessions For Nonfulfillment Of Tinubu’s 2015 Student Loan Promise

“Now what happened therefore was that we came in and met that recession and then the country slid into recession but because of the deftness of the handling of the economy we came out of that recession faster than even the IMF predicted and also the second recession, we came out faster than they predicted.”
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Penguin2: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2022
cawc:
When i read some comments or headlines here i wonder why this news emanates from this type of junk journalism has been going on here for ages i means more than 10 years now and i would only respond when it affects my area of expertise
I currently sits on an Asset that support NLNG and there has not been a day without gas transmission to the Plant. I wonder the panic the writer is trying to create with this sensational journalism......this is dangerous and i can tell you this was the same reckless reporting during the days of the militancy

Are you sure you understood the Op?

I’m trying to dispel rumours and you are accusing me of spreading it?

How?
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by jamesversion: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2022
urbobo20:
I doubt the credibility of that initial release story . Cause bonny is salt water just like esravoce . Flood don't easily attack community in salt water

Bayelsa is salt water or fresh water?? grin
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by urbobo20(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Some parts are fresh water Just like warri from pessu market u have entered salt water from there backwards to udu is fresh water I went to some parts of southern ijaw places like egbemutoro to diebu to lobia what they have fresh water
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Parachoko: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2022
jamesversion:

Bayelsa is salt water or fresh water?? grin
Some part is fresh water, while some part is salt water.
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by smasher1(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2022
urbobo20:
I doubt the credibility of that initial release story . Cause bonny is salt water just like esravoce . Flood don't easily attack community in salt water even Delta state that's is worst heat after bayelsa have started having light. Again. Thigh there still flood inside otorogun gas plant here in otor udu

So the flood reach Udu. That's very serious.
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Menclothing: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2022
This nation citizens are the cause of its failure
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by urbobo20(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
smasher1:

So the flood reach Udu. That's very serious.
From okwuagbe to to oghior to otor udu a long thing
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by airsaylongcome: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
urbobo20:
I doubt the credibility of that initial release story . Cause bonny is salt water just like esravoce . Flood don't easily attack community in salt water even Delta state that's is worst heat after bayelsa have started having light. Again. Thigh there still flood inside otorogun gas plant here in otor udu

Bolded
Escravos

Italics
What's the science behind this assertion?

Is Otorogun in Udu? Thought that was Ughelli South
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by smasher1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And you think you will see the firewood

When the wood have been impacted by flood in most part of Nigeria. The way people talk is baffling.
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by smasher1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
urbobo20:
From okwuagbe to to oghior to otor udu a long thing

It's going down now in most places. It may increase in a few other places.
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Charles545: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
When I heard the news initially, I carried my 2 cylinders and went to the gas plant.
Infact I was at their gate by 7an grin.
I had to wait for them to come and resume
And after buying the gas, I went to queue for fuel for 3 hours at nnpc asokoro.

I still ended up buying black market after the whole time wasted queuing.

Nigeria is a very difficult place to live o.
We are really suffering in this country.
Every thing just be suffering and smiling.
But my hope is that one day we shall smile again

Show your guy love Nah, make me come to collect one of the two cylinder.
Re: “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. by Mummyfour(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Charles545:

Show your guy love Nah, make me come to collect one of the two cylinder.
shocked abeg that love go wait until the price of gas comes down to #1500 for 12.5kg.

When it happens, I will even invoke my ancestors to join me and love you, but until then I am guarding my cylinders jealously

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje: Governor Yusuf Asks EFCC To Release Forensic Report On Dollar Video / Letter From Lt.col. Ojukwu To Lt. Col.banjo / Igbos In Opc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.