Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment (865 Views)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Nigeria Needs A Sincere Man Like President Muhammadu Buhari , Osinbajo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Durabest: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
....Of all the presidential candidates.Bola Tinubu is the most sincere person i have ever seen.My finding has given me reasons that makes me belive that Bola Tinubu will transform Nigeria.Bola Tinubu has evidence of competence and i will vote him base on competent.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by voltron14: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
His track record is available.

Lagos was placed on a trajectory like no other under his blueprint and leadership .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Guy rest.
You open one new thread every night to support an old bed wetting kleptomaniac. The money's gotta be good or else this is all just pathetic

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Jennylove21(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Risky play

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by PraizHim: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sincere Indeed. An international Highway.............

12 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by paramakina202: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
Durabest:
....Of all the presidential candidates.Bola Tinubu is the most sincere person i have ever seen.My finding has given me reasons that makes me belive that Bola Tinubu will transform Nigeria.Bola Tinubu has evidence of competence and i will vote him base on competent.

There is nothing sincere about Bola Ahmed Oluwale Tinubu.From his place of birth to date of birth to fake parents to fake state of origin to affidavit.In fact stop insulting sincere people.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by KingKO22: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Guy rest.
You open one new thread every night to support an old bed wetting kleptomaniac. The money's gotta be good or else this is all just pathetic
IPOB urchin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Tinubuagbado: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Durabest:

Very sincere that he sent bastards to go and burn down Alaba international market because it was built by Igbo's.

Thieffnubu is the worst thief ever.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Tinubuagbado: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Go jo

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Validated: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Durabest:

Your one single vote can only help Thiefnub'u win in Iragbiji. The man Obaseki and Adeleke humiliated in Edo and Osun, respectively. He will be humiliated in Lagos come Feb 25, 2023.

May Tinubu sincerity be upon your family ... say Amen

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by duro4chang(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2022
I so much like him. The best man for the job.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by NothingDoMe: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Durabest:
These are lies. He promised so much on behalf of APC that were not fulfilled. He could have at least tried to make sure some of the manifestos in 2015 and 2019 were fulfilled.

Now you're defending him that he's not the president. Then why did he open his big mouth to make promises when he knew he was not in the capacity to fulfill them?

Now he's looking to retire in Aso Rock. God forbid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by derecho(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kikikiki..as bad as excreta is, some will still buy it.
I have stopped worrying at the sanity of some pipu.
Waiting for the day I'd read "Tinubu's name is also Obi" since Tinubu slaves are now copying Obi

Someone who can't tell you the primary school he attended.
Denied his father
Hires fake Bishop
Never admitted to come from Iragbiji until he was exposed etc

Tinubu is the most dishonest and the worst of all the 18 candidates abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Durabest: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
NothingDoMe:
These are lies. He promised so much on behalf of APC that were not fulfilled. He could have at least tried to make sure some of the manifestos in 2015 and 2019 were fulfilled.

Now you're defending him that he's not the president. Then why did he open his big mouth to make promises when he knew he was not in the capacity to fulfill them?

Now he's looking to retire in Aso Rock. God forbid.
when you get home advice your parent not to give birth to a fool like you again.Ever since they gave birth to you what have they gain as parents?.Don't try to advice me again i beg you with the name of your native doctor.Since you are useless in your life let me just inform you that we are in a democratic nation where we change leaders through voting and elections ,so i don't own you any apology over whom i wish to vote.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by NothingDoMe: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Durabest:
when you get home advice your parent not to give birth to a fool like you again.Ever since they gave birth to you what have they gain as parents?.Don't try to advice me again i beg you with the name of your native doctor.Since you are useless in your life let me just inform you that we are in a democratic nation where we change leaders through voting and elections ,so i don't own you any apology over whom i wish to vote.
Doesn't mean you should spill lies like Tinubu. Why did he lie that Nigeria would be better if we kick out PDP? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Innocentman86: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Only ritualisst,drug dealers,theiffs, backstabbetrs,cultist,and tribalistik afonja fake Muslims we vote for a man who pee,poo,vomit on himself plus can't even walk on his own.
Nemesis has dealth with him,upon all his stolen money he can't treat himself.
Rip funsho Williams and endsars victims.
God has fight your battles for you.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Nijablast: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
Validated:

Your one single vote can only help Thiefnub'u win in Iragbiji. The man Obaseki and Adeleke humiliated in Edo and Osun, respectively. He will be humiliated in Lagos come Feb 25, 2023.

We are voting for Jagaban
Go and hug transformer
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by mangood74: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
He should tell us his real age

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Guy rest.

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
mangood74:
He should tell us his real age

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Durabest: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Doesn't mean you should spill lies like Tinubu. Why did he lie that Nigeria would be better if we kick out PDP? cheesy cheesy
Am not aware that he ever say that,i can only defend what am sure of.forget how people lie against him one Tinubu win Nigerians we be happy because the man is not going to be rich rather he would make Nigerians rich 95% of his investment are here not those that has promised not to give us shishi that is to punish us for crime we didn't commit.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by victoroluwatope: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
congratulation tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Durabest: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Validated:

Me one single vote? Is like you are dreaming i will pay your TP just come to my ward on election day and see things for yourself capacity is not on social media.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Bantu10: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:

May your children up to their 10 generations inherit tinubu's kind of sincerity; Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by olisaEze(m): 12:47am On Oct 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Guy rest.

I’d say that one! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Durabest: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Bantu10:

May your children up to their 10 generations inherit tinubu's kind of sincerity; Amen!!
may your foolish generation up to their 2000 generations inherit the kind sincerity whoever you are supporting for president must have offered,say amen too.YOUR OBI MUST FAIL I BET YOU.I WILL WORK AGAINST HIM BOTH OPENLY AND SECRETLY BOTH WITH CASH AND WITH WORDS OBI MUST NOT WIN.Obi an idiot a fool at his age should know that he will not rule Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by techWriter3: 1:13am On Oct 22, 2022
Sincere Indeed
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Validated: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:
Me one single vote? Is like you are dreaming i will pay your TP just come to my ward on election day and see things for yourself capacity is not on social media.

Empty barrels are noisier. Tinubu is going NOWHERE!
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Validated: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:

Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Bantu10: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:
may your foolish generation up to their 2000 generations inherit the kind sincerity whoever you are supporting for president must have offered,say amen too.YOUR OBI MUST FAIL I BET YOU.I WILL WORK AGAINST HIM BOTH OPENLY AND SECRETLY BOTH WITH CASH AND WITH WORDS OBI MUST NOT WIN.Obi an idiot a fool at his age should know that he will not rule Nigeria.

Why are you spitting everywhere?? Shebi u said tinubu is sincere, say Amen to the prayer and move on. Ozuwor
Re: Bola Tinubu Is The Most Sincere Man At The Moment by Realguyman1(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2022
Durabest:
Am not aware that he ever say that,i can only defend what am sure of.forget how people lie against him one Tinubu win Nigerians we be happy because the man is not going to be rich rather he would make Nigerians rich 95% of his investment are here not those that has promised not to give us shishi that is to punish us for crime we didn't commit.
Wow, you are not aware that tinubu said that? Is it that you were still a kid in 2014/2015 or u just decided to lie?

Nigeria matter long

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Created The Foundation Of Increasing Anambra Igr(photos) / Can Nigeria Separate In Peace Now That Oil Has Been Found In The North? / Soldiers Shoot At Enugu Women Protesting The Killing Of Their Children- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.