Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC (7969 Views)

Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP / Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by SATANICALLY666: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2022
MINNA – As gale of defections continues to plague the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), the former member of the House of Representatives, representing Lapai/Agaie Federal Constituency, Hon. Ibrahim Ebbo has dumped the party in Niger state.

The latest moves by the former House of Representatives member who has also tendered his resignation letter to the Chairman of Ebbo/Gbacinku Ward, Lapai Local Government Area is coming against the backdrop of gale of defections rocking the ruling party in Niger state.

Ebbo who however did not disclose his next moves politically in his resignation letter dated 19th of October, 2022 said, “I write to forward herewith my resignation letter as a member of the All Progressives Congress APC with immediate effect”.

A former Commissioner under the late Governor Abdulkhadir Kure led administration and currently one of the Special Advisers to Governor Abubarkar Sani Bello, unconfirmed report had it that Ebbo have also resigned from the position.

“Indeed a difficult decision at this crucial period, but it is the best option for me at the moment”, the resignation letter copied the APC state chairman and that of Lapai Local Government Area also indicated.

Hon. Ibrahim Ebbo said he was leaving APC because of personal convictions arising from his general observance around the ruling party from the; Ward level, Local government, state level and as well at the national level which he said was a difficult decision to make.

“It is expedient to show my unquantifiable appreciation to the leadership of the party at the ward through to the national level, while I served as a member of the state caucus and a state executive committee member”.

Although the former Commissioner has not made public his next political direction, feelers had it that the former APC stalwarts like many of his likes maybe heading back to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://independent.ng/2023-former-rep-member-dumps-apc/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Pwettylinda(f): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2022
By the time Thiefnubuu recovers from his severe medical conditions and dementia he will be the only one in APC.

Those who are still in APC clearly don't have any brain left in their heads.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Gistlobby: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by iwaeda: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2022

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Bontafa: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2022
APC from bottom to underworld

38 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Aremwayne: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2022
This people will show Tinubu shege. grin

35 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by gozmok1(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by crossfm: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
These guys have scammed APC.

They were all shouting together,we will deliver million's of votes few week's back, today they are deserting in large numbers from APC.

Block votes in the mud.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022
APC sai mun baku wuta grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by WibusJaga: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2022

Political Bandits & Prostitutes on the beat.
Nigerian masses shall decide 2023.

#VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2022
iwaeda:

Tinubu don't know yet. Oma luuu leeeee. grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Penguin2: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2022
I think like Buhari wave swept across Northern Nigeria in 2015, so is Atiku wave sweeping the north this time around.

I keep reminding Tinubu BATstards that for Tinubu to stand a chanc, he needs to win the North in addition to Southwest…

Can Tinubu win the north like this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:
I think like Buhari wave swept across Northern Nigeria in 2015, so is Atiku wave sweeping the north this time around.

I keep reminding Tinubu BATstards that for Tinubu to stand a chanc, he needs to win the North in addition to Southwest…

Tinubu is out of this race, bro. It's Atiku vs Obi.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Racoon(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2022
And the paradigm shift from APC to ACN-APC continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by AllTheWayUp: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubu audio Northern votes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by AllTheWayUp: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu audio Northern block votes

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Penguin2: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu is out of this race, bro. It's Atiku vs Obi.

Lol!

Even Atiku supporter agrees.

But do you also agree that Obi has an edge over Atiku?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by SIMONEKPA7: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2022
Why are those politicians dumping APC not going to LP?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Even Atiku supporter agrees.

But do you also agree that Obi has an edge over Atiku?

I am OK with either Atiku or Obi. Both can change Nigeria for good.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by KingKO22: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Former grin

His political value has been reduced to nothing therefore looking for means to suck Atiku bloncos
Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Timatayo1: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Anybody can bet it with me Atiku is the next nigeria president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Penguin2: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am OK with either Atiku or Obi. Both can change Nigeria for good.

I think we finally have a point of agreement.

It is anyone but Tinubu for me too.

Nigeria will never recover from Tinubu if he dares win in 2023.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:

True. A better Nigeria is all we want. Peter Obi will make a great president, plus zoning issue will be laid to rest. Atiku too will make a great president. His region, NE, too will finally produce a president. A win-win for me.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by garfield1: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2022
gozmok1:
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

Southwest from inception? Sw gave awolowo,abiola,falae and obj bloc votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by garfield1: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu will do better than atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by garfield1: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Penguin2:

This is the first ever defection from Niger state from an expired politician and you call it wave? Can you compare it to the defection apc faced in 2019?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2022
garfield1:

This is the first ever defection from Niger state from an expired politician and you call it wave? Can you compare it to the defection apc faced in 2019?

Bloody liar. First ever gini? Just 'small' search, you get many such. A few below. The Penguin2 you're trying to 'wash' even reported one, ironical. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7283214/road-2023-mass-defection-hits

https://www.nairaland.com/7280424/mass-defections-hit-apc-niger

https://www.nairaland.com/7174255/senator-sabi-abdullahi-niger-state

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by jojothaiv(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2022
Inconsequential?

Half of APC were PDP before, so nothing new here...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by Trinitycian: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu audio Northern votes

My guy. You're doing really great! cheesy God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC by voltron14: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Always former.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Tackle Yoruba Leaders On Autonomy / Nigeria Ranked The 20th Saddest Nation on Earth / Brief Profile Of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu:abia State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.