Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? (355 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2022
I'm currently earning 350k and my wife put to bed last month... Can I double my hustle and make some savings and japa or staying put in Nigeria?

I'm very concern with UK inflation at the moment
Re: Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2022
Bro, try and double up and save a lot. Because 350k isn't up to $1000 or €1000. You then have a wife and kid. Even though going abroad is a good idea, you need to think it through and have a plan. What about your wife, what does she do for a living and are you going to further your education abroad aside from moving there for a saner clime and good future for your kids?
Re: Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Olasyke:
Bro, try and double up and save a lot. Because 350k isn't up to $1000 or €1000. You then have a wife and kid. Even though going abroad is a good idea, you need to think it through and have a plan. What about your wife, what does she do for a living and are you going to further your education abroad aside from moving there for a saner clime and good future for your kids?
My wife can proceed her MSc program there. Me I'm going to hustle 100%

1 Like

Re: Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2022
Abujatrade:

My wife can proceed her MSc program there. Me I'm going to hustle 100%
Not a bad idea. You can work full time and your wife can compliment by working 20hrs per week. But relax to see how long this current recession will last. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Can I Stay Or Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:

Not a bad idea. You can work full time and your wife can compliment by working 20hrs per week. But relax to see how long this current recession will last. Good luck
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

New Train Fares Across Nigeria / How Can I Reach To Burj Khalifa ? / Traveling To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.