Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos (3067 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
This is how is going

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
More pics to come....

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Truthisunique2: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Waiting for Igbo people to come shout paid

It's the easiest way to console oneself these days as if na payment dey make Edo deliver PDP since 1999 even in opposition

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by muykem: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is Chairmanship election they are campaign for. This is not up to 1000 people.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Harryase(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
He needs votes from the south? How ironic.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by BlazinGlory40: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

It's the easiest way to console oneself these days as if na payment dey make Edo deliver PDP since 1999 even in opposition

For you to mention “igbo” shows how shameless and utter disgusting you are. You have started doing to igbos because of obi what you did to yorubas because of tinubu. Terrible

10 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by donphilopus: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku would not see second in Edo. Obi should win Oredo, Ikpoba Okha, and Egor which all happen to be the urban areas of Benin. APC would retain their votes in these areas. The remaining four might be shared between Atiku and Tinubu.

In central, APC would retain most of their voters while Atiku and Obi would share the traditional PDP votes.

APC is clearly sweeping Edo North. Tinubu is likely to win Edo but Obi might just spring a surprise. But Atiku has no chance here at all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Truthisunique2: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku na man you be

40% is all we ask in the south

It's even too small for the defending champion of the south

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Truthisunique2: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:
Atiku would not see second in Edo. Obi would should win Oredo, Ikpoba Okha, and Egor which all happen to be the urban areas of Benin. APC would retain their votes in these areas. The remaining four might be shared between Atiku and Tinubu.

In central, APC would retain most of their voters while Atiku and Obi would share the traditional PDP votes.

APC is clearly sweeping Edo North. Tinubu is likely to win Edo but Obi might just spring a surprise. But Atiku has no chance here at all.
because na you dey share am online abi

Apc urchin grin when believe LP can have it since una nor dey exist

Btw which apc seats are you talking about, which one Dem hold in central?

You agree una get traditional voters in North but don't agree Central in South has traditional pdp voters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Kingpin1000: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
I think PDP will take Edo,with LP coming second. Yeah Obaseki will use his arsenal to spite Wike and remind Oshomole that Edo is still with him and APC cannot bring the next governor of Edo.. do the maths, APC is out of it.
Edo no be Lagos
Endsars
Youths
Obaseki vs Wike
Obaseki vs Oshomole
Edo PDP are the major factors that will come in play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Truthisunique2: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I think PDP will take Edo,with LP coming second. Yeah Obaseki will use his arsenal to spite Wike and remind Oshomole that Edo is still with him and APC cannot bring the next governor of Edo.. do the maths, APC is out of it.
Edo no be Lagos
Endsars
Youths
Obaseki vs Wike
Obaseki vs Oshomole
I am a realist,

It would be very close in Edo

Edo North would vote for apc because of oshomole

Edo Central would vote PDP because it feels closer to power through it

These are traditional voting patterns but in Edo South it's going to be split into three

For everyhome here you have PDP/labour then partly the card carrying apc members

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Edo no be Lagos
Endsars
Youths
Obaseki vs Wike
Obaseki vs Oshomole

Obaseki is the most hated person in Edo presently.....

Edo is the oldest and only state in South South without flyovers, No single motorable road in GRA the heart of Government.....

Edo is LP

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Truthisunique2: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Obaseki is the most hated person in Edo presently.....

Edo is the oldest and only state in South South without flyovers, No single motorable road in GRA the heart of Government.....

Edo is LP
propaganda

Obaseki just won in 2020 overwhelming, he still has alot of say here, I am yet to see any thing concrete defining hatred Against him at the moment

Was the flyover or whatever there when they voted him in 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
80% of the people there are obidients. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by kosovo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
propaganda

Obaseki just won in 2020 overwhelming, he still has alot of say here, I am yet to see any thing concrete defining hatred Against him at the moment

A cheap paid realist. cheesy

Obaseki is only deceiving Atiku.

Nobody sways voters in Edo, when the electorate decide, they decide.

Even the self-acclaimed emperor with loose mouth is aware.

Edo is Labour!

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by BusinessPlan22: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Paid... My mum is fully obedient... But as a principal, he and his colleagues were forced to the stadium.

I am the only one for sowore in my family

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by frank14011991(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obi and Atiku to split traditional PDP votes and tinubu will win edo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by TinubuPikin: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Empty seats everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by TinubuPikin: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
propaganda

Pure lies, Edo people hate Obaseki with disdain right now, na to impound people's vehicles with EDSTMA he sabi, nothing else. People are angry that they voted him out of pity and he decided to pay them back with wickedness.

Edo is the most stubborn state in Nigeria politically after Anambra and Kano. In these states na the people dey decide who wins

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Great2017: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
frank14011991:
Obi and Atiku to split traditional PDP votes and tinubu will win edo
In your dream I guess.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by herkeem: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Very huge crowd. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUb7kwivTsE
Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by TinubuPikin: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The day Peter Obi will come Edo try dey online that day, e get why, make you see things with your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Indispensable85(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
donphilopus:
Atiku would not see second in Edo. Obi would should win Oredo, Ikpoba Okha, and Egor which all happen to be the urban areas of Benin. APC would retain their votes in these areas. The remaining four might be shared between Atiku and Tinubu.

Spot on! This is the true picture of things on ground in the state of Edo.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by MissLeslie(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
If this is what Obaseki can pull for Atiku then PDP has problem in south south.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by TinubuPikin: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
propaganda

Which flyover Obaseki build
Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Indispensable85(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Paid... My mum is fully obedient... But as a principal, he and his colleagues were forced to the stadium.

I am the only one for sowore in my family

So this forcing of civil servants is true? I thought it was just an allegation by col david imuse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Indispensable85(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
TinubuPikin:

Pure lies, Edo people hate Obaseki with disdain right now, na to impound people's vehicles with EDSTMA he sabi, nothing else. People are angry that they voted him out of pity and he decided to pay them back with wickedness.

Edo is the most stubborn state in Nigeria politically after Anambra and Kano. In these states na the people dey decide who wins

You're truly from Edo State not like people outside writing rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Perfectbeing(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
I actually see the logic in renting crowd.

The idea is just to make it obvious that the party has supporters in that State. That way you can actually rig election in that State.

For example, let's say Tinubu need as low 25% of SEners vote to win. He would rent crowd during rallies. And when election comes, you'd see he had 25% of SE votes. And you can't argue he rigged it cos there are picture proof that he has supporters in the SE.

Politicians are actually smarter than we think.

Jagan 2023!?
Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Indispensable85(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
propaganda

It's more honourable to keep quiet in a matter you know nothing about. Obaseki has lost almost all his goodwill in Edo State today.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Abdu81: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Harryase:
He needs votes from the south? How ironic.

While the north vote only him.

The words of obj are true.

Re: Pdp Campaign In Edo Photos by Osariemen12: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You couldn't have made it an Igbo affair.

However, I am Bini and Obidient.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Fare From Lagos To Benin City Is Almost 20,000 Naira And Nobody isTal / Breaking: 5 Sure Men That Will Become Ministers In Tinubu's Government Reveal / Lagos Hoodlums Raid, Soldiers Have Packed Over 150 In Oshodi Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.