Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN (64287 Views)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by trutht828: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I don't think I heard them say that! I believe they play the "respect the man of God/Fear God" card. Not the"don't judge me" card.

They do. Yiu obviously don't have adequate information. Yet, you are discussing about what you don't know much about.

All these is exactly what a person who is guilty of evil, will say. Your complaint is simply because I have called you all evil and one of the worst thing a person can do to an evil person is to tell it to his face that he is evil. Hence all these racket!

If I had called you yahoo-yahoo, all the other non yahoo-yahoo people with lawful occupation will not complain but all the yahoo-yahoos will cry out.

So, you all are just here answering your call and publicly confirning that in Truth you people are evil.

So, I have only said The Truth which is confirmed by the wailings and cries going on here.

So cry on you evil things, more evils is coming for each and every one of ya, turn by turn, and we are gonna sit back reading how you all jumped into the river or hung yourselves or how one of your brother in evil has blown up your balloon body!

You call people evil for not agreeing with your viewpoint. How then do you differ from boko haram and ISWAP that kill people for not agreeing with their doctrine?

You are an unrepentant terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by trutht828: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2022
toxtimmy:
Again you can judge everything but never judge a human being... You can judge a human being actions but never judge the human being...that's why there are courts (oh I forget in Nigeria it's kangaroo courts)

You judge or access things to make decisions.

For the 1 millionth time... Somebody that can not judge anything sometimes are referred to as people with mental case... Even a mad man knows when to cross highway road and when not to cross highway road...simple because he can judge situation to a certain degree and make choices (no disrespect to people with serious mental issues)..a mad man knows when rain is falling he has to find shelter because they judge and make decisions.

It's not rocket science... And the funny thing is a mad man in Nigeria have common sense than a lot of Nigerians actions because they don't steal and they don't compare them selves to others... They have respect for others that's why a mad man is never an armed robber or a kidnapper or a ritualist.

But the person you are defending judge a human being. Uoi should quit arguing blindly
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
trutht828:

They do. Yiu obviously don't have adequate information. Yet, you are discussing about what you don't know much about.

If you think you are correct show the proof here

trutht828:

You still insist on dumbness.
You call people evil for not agreeing with youe viewpoint. How then do you differ from boko haram and ISWAP that kill people for not agreeing with their doctrine?

You are an unrepentant terrorist.

You still insist on showing that you are evil because I said you are evil, so you simply a yahoo-yahoo crying that I called you yahoo-yahoo.

As Samson terrorised the Philistines so do I terrorise you evil people.
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by trutht828: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If you think you are correct show the proof here

You must be a new comee on nairaland. That's why you make this statement. Wake up and quit your blind argument.

You still insist on showing that you are evil because I said you are evil, so you simply a yahoo-yahoo crying that I called you yahoo-yahoo.

As Samson terrorised the Philistines so do I terrorise you evil people.

What's your definition of evil?

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by toxtimmy: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2022
You need to torchlight to read what people write on on internet including nairaland as it appears you only see what's not there....

A judge listens to lawyers present their case... And a lawyer argues about everything but mind you dey never argue about the tribal marks on their clients face, they never argue about if their client Stammers , they never argue if client is blind or deaf etc. Why? Let that be your homework for you to find out as I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Lastly, there is a reason why when ever you see a thiefing Nigerian politicians in court, you see them claiming illness either in a wheelchair, neck braces, notes from their doctor etc.... All became they know there are certain things a judge cannot judge but accept such as people's health .

trutht828:

But the person you are defending judge a human being. Uoi should quit arguing blindly
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Morphinne: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I know one thing and that is that you do in fact realize your retort makes no sense only you just cant seem to help yourself in offering it anyways. It's an ego thing and I get it. So, here's a simple assignment for you to gauge basic language comprehension.

Quiz God says "“Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.", which of the following closely mirrors that which God means
A. Look for ways to protect yourself from people who can kill your body
B. Only protect yourself from people who can kill your body when you feel threatened
C. Don't worry at all about people who can kill your body and their many schemes against you
D. Don't worry about people who can kill your body only
E. None of the above

which of the above options best responds to the question asked?
This is one problem I have with people like you. You just pick a part of a scripture (Quran or Bible) and center your argument around it without reading further to get the contextual message. Again, that verse is meant to admonish believers to fear their creator more than any creature and like I said earlier, I can’t help you.
Being a fervent Christian/Muslim/Jew or monk isn’t a direct ticket to suicide. Even Jesus, the father and foundation of the Christian faith was afraid when the hour came upon him and the Bible made us know that the Angels comforted him “And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.” Matthew 26:39”
He begged God to make the hour pass him if it was possible. Maybe you should call Vatican and probe why the Pope is guarded like a notorious drug kingpin then. I know we all yab Nigerian Pastors but this one no follow at all my friend. If you have the money and you’re a big personality, invest more in your security because wealth, power and fame naturally attract hate even if you’re the most benevolent human on earth.
Mr Sulaiman did nothing wrong protecting himself and I blame our government for not adequately aiding our security personnel. They have zero readiness for ambush attacks and they are not even supposed to be guarding VIPs in the first place but that’s a topic for another day.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
trutht828:

You must be a new comee on nairaland. That's why you make this statement. Wake up and quit your blind argument.

See, you lie! You have no proof!
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
Morphinne:
This is one problem I have with people like you. You just pick a part of a scripture (Quran or Bible) and center your argument around it without reading further to get the contextual message. Again, that verse is meant to admonish believers to fear their creator more than any creature and like I said earlier, I can’t help you.
Interesting claim... I didn't pick a part though. Instead, what I did was select from the teachings of Jesus Christ to ask you a direct question here and you seem to be struggling with given me a direct response because you think all of Jesus Christ's other teachings need to be consulted, so let's do that too...

Jesus Christ's teachings regarding the enemies to expect in the Kingdom of God and how to deal with each

So, here again, is the simple assignment for you to gauge basic language comprehension.

Quiz God says "“Don’t be afraid of people. They can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is God, the one who can send the body and the soul to be destroyed in hell.", which of the following closely mirrors that which God means
B. Only protect yourself from people who can kill your body when you feel threatened
C. Don't worry at all about people who can kill your body and their many schemes against you
E. None of the above

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Morphinne: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting claim... I didn't pick a part though. Instead, what I did was select from the teachings of Jesus Christ to ask you a direct question here and you seem to be struggling with given me a direct response because you think all of Jesus Christ's other teachings need to be consulted, so let's do that too...

Jesus Christ's teachings regarding the enemies to expect in the Kingdom of God and how to deal with each

So, here again, is the simple assignment for you to gauge basic language comprehension.

E. None of the above

Are you a bot or something? You just repeated what I just clarified and you’ve done it like thrice nowgrin
Okay, I’ve heard you and the northern Nigerian Christians have read and accepted your teachings. They should fold their arms and get killed like chickens to prove they’re following the teachings of Christ (according to you grin). Are you happy now my friend?

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Morphinne:
1. Are you a bot or something? You just repeated what I just clarified and you’ve done it like thrice nowgrin
2. Okay, I’ve heard you and the northern Nigerian Christians have read and accepted your teachings. They should fold their arms and get killed like chickens to prove they’re following the teachings of Christ (according to you grin). Are you happy now my friend?
1. Clarify? All you did was ramble on and on without in fact answering the question. undecided

E. None of the above

2. First, you must understand that Christianity is a lifestyle, and not some decision you make on a whim. So if you are motivated by fear of men, then it is probably not for you to begin with. Second, Jesus Christ, who eventually fell victim to the men against Him made it clear that anyone who wants to be His follower should not fear men but fear God instead. He also advised that they flee to the next town when persecuted in His name. So, anyone who is not willing to obey has no business claiming to be a Christian, to begin with. It is a simple as that given that the word "Christian" is meant to reference those who live their lives in obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to begin with, and no be by force, these things. undecided
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Morphinne: 1:33am On Oct 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Clarify? All you did was ramble on and on without in fact answering the question. undecided

E. None of the above

2. First, you must understand that Christianity is a lifestyle, and not some decision you make on a whim. So if you are motivated by fear of men, then it is probably not for you to begin with. Second, Jesus Christ, who eventually fell victim to the men against Him made it clear that anyone who wants to be His follower should not fear men but fear God instead. He also advised that they flee to the next town when persecuted in His name. So, anyone who is not willing to obey has no business claiming to be a Christian, to begin with. It is a simple as that given that the word "Christian" is meant to reference those who live their lives in obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to begin with, and no be by force, these things. undecided
You are very right my friend.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
So all of una still dey on top this topic, all if us. Know suleman is not clean and he has dark secret which cause the ambush,
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
So all of una still dey on top this topic, all if us. Know suleman is not clean and he has dark secret which cause the ambush,
this is one pastor, imagine if he was successful and uncaught for like 10yrs more, won't he too be finding security for himself, bullet proof cars and esorts their usual thing����
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Shedrill(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
loko50:
Shame on you for comparing ordinary Suleman to Jesus, the son of God.

shame on your father for not pulling out and spilling you on the mat
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Shedrill(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
kingxsamz:

If he has an appointed time, then he shouldn't drive in tinted bullet proof cars.
And the way you Christians are scared of death is really funny. Don't you people want to go to heaven again? Pastor Suleiman would have gotten the opportunity to finally meet his heavenly father. So what's he scared of? undecided

Keep ur belief to urself bro

Am too faithful to mine to give a Bleep to yours.

Since you are death personified, have ur elder brother point an RPG to ur big head

#SPITS

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.