Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN (64285 Views)

Must The Anointing Oil Be Olive Oil? / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Jewade(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Irupetepete: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Leave them make pant dey wear them

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by MuslimIgbo: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2022
cool
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by maureensylvia(f): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
This is why our politicians keep dribbling us. They do the same thing in the north too. After a calamity, their leaders tell them it is the "Will of Allah" -- "Insha Allahu" as they say, and their people have to take it like that. Anyone who dares to protest or hold their leaders to account will instantly be questioned for "questioning God's will".

Now, you are saying God saved Sulaiman. What about the ones that were killed? Don’t they know God? Why didn’t Sulaiman sit in an unarmored vehicle and put his security in the bulletproof one?

You better begin demanding accountability from your political and religious leaders rather than jumping under the blankets of religion to defend their selfish acts. How would a sane person travel in an armored vehicle and leave their security in an unarmored one? Does he not realize that the safety of his security is also his safety?

Imagine if the assault was more sophisticated. Would Sulaiman have survived despite the armored vehicle? Don’t you know bullets weaken armored cars and the vehicle would give way if they shot it enough?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Fiscus105(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Foolish people with stupid opinions.

Elijah ran from physical attack in the bible.

Prophet Mohamed ran from physical attack in his home town.

Jesus was captured and killed by his own people.

..... So why foolish people hallucinating like mad man.

6 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Kajaard: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"

But God found the lives of those that died less worthy, right?

I really don't want to say what's on my mind right now so no one starts saying I am an atheist.

P/S - I am a Christian by the way but I have a working brain and can think for myself.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by DryMouth: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

They were evils like you and turn by turn your turn is coming.
Religion will devour you

17 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Emmy000seun(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
May God forgive and revive your dieing soul sir.. Amen and happy Sunday
LordReed:

God saved him and left the others to die, what a good god. I am sure the families of the dead are rejoicing in how good the god is. LoLz.

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Rubbiish(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
These pastors can be very funny, they print out stickers for their members to use in their homes & cars, as some form of protection, while they themselves move in bullet proof cars with attached security to their homes lol. Who is deceiving who?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by colestephan86: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
Am here to debunk certain mindset from people. Yes am a distance follower of Apostle Suleman but that's not why am defending him. Truth be told, we don't talk like christians. Whether Suleman was saved by God or bulletproof car, the miracle is that i believed that "GOD SAVED HIM"
If for no use bullet proof car, the bullet them for comot him body for reach 80pcs.
There is something about this man.

12 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Olowosaudi(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

... you are on weed.

9 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Potbellyman(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
How come he didn't see the attack before hand grin

23 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Emmy000seun:
May God forgive and revive your dieing soul sir.. Amen and happy Sunday

What is a soul?

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Reallife17: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Most theist are unbelievable!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Subsea101: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
You're a very stupid useless he-goat.

Dtruthspeaker:

5 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by emmabest2000(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2022
LordReed:

God saved him and left the others to die, what a good god. I am sure the families of the dead are rejoicing in how good the god is. LoLz.

Kajaard:

I really don't want to say what's on my mind right now so no one starts saying I am an atheist.

P/S - I am a Christian by the way but I have a working brain and can think for myself.

His turn/time never reach

Na turn by turn dude

Stop hating and wait for your turn while the pastor is waiting for his own turn

Las las everyone's time /turn will surely come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by colestephan86: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
LordReed:

I tire o, he knows his life is on the line, him jump enter bullet proof car and left his securities in an unprotected car.
He should be called out sef.

8 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

you are not..get out

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by iramure(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

why taking the message too personal. I'm sure u are a christain!

5 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
kingxsamz:

It's like you people will look for another god to serve o because this one you're currently serving is poor at his job.
Just like politicians, if they don't meet your expectations after many years, you vote in another candidate. grin

Seems Satan wanted to start democracy in heaven that's why Yahweh kicked him out. LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by colestephan86: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Dickhead, his turn is not coming.
It's fools like you tha believes when people don't help you, they will die

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Potbellyman:
How come he didn't see the attack before hand grin
what have you seen in your entire life?

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I guess you're one of his followers

4 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by ibechris(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
That verse of the Bible that says whatever is bound on earth is also bound in heaven.

Whatever u do to protect yourself in a responsible manner here on earth has been protected and bounded in heaven.
And whatever u loose on earth,shall also be lose in heaven.
Matthew 18:18

As a pastor he is,he should have protected others just as he protected his family from harm with a bullet proof car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Sammy07: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy

Rubbiish:
These pastors can be very funny, they print out stickers for their members to use in their homes & cars, as some form of protection, while they themselves move in bullet proof cars with attached security to their homes lol. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2022
emmabest2000:

His turn/time never reach

Na turn by turn dude

Stop hating and wait for your turn

LoLz! You are funny. All men must die, no exceptions so there is absolutely nothing to hate about.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Dennisbulkan: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Did I just read this? As in, I don't even know what to say.
grin
African Christians are the most disgusting, brainless set of people you will find on earth grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by Sammy07: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2022
cheesy

LordReed:

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN by alizma: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
What if suleman had died, can those 7 people handle his church?
This is how some of you make god out of pastors. I am a Christian and I know that if God wish, he can make any of the 7, ten times better than apostle Suleiman.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.