Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (1358 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Gen Buhari Inspecting Nigeria National Treasury Vault. / Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by iyk1(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Is this true? shocked

Abuja – The transformational agenda of President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has been thrown into turmoil following the sudden resignation of finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Accounts vary over what has led to her premature resignation just days after resuming in her new role but the president’s spokesman, Mr Reuben Abati, is expected to release a press statement blaming it on General Buhari and the CPC party.

Sources close to the former World Bank MD hint that her first action in her short-lived role as finance minister was to demand an inspection of the nation’s financial records.

Sources further claim that after reading through the federation accounts Dr Okonjo Iweala cried out in her native Igbo language and not long after that she handed in her hand written resignation.

Attempts to obtain a photocopy of the resignation letter failed due to a power outage at the ministry of finance but witnesses who have seen it have provided a transcript of its content:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the confidence you’ve placed in me but this is beyond me, and I dare say, it is beyond any living person.
You don’t need me. You need God.
Good luck with all that.

Signed: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

P.S: I donate my salaries till date to the Save Nigeria Fund (Prayer Group Committee).

- Ngozi A

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala-resigns-after-inspecting-federation-accounts
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Kobojunkie: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2011
This would have been the funniest ever if it were for real

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by iyk1(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2011
infact I dont know what this wazobia report is up to
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Godalone(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2011
iyk1:

Is this true? shocked

Abuja – The transformational agenda of President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck has been thrown into turmoil following the sudden resignation of finance minister, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Accounts vary over what has led to her premature resignation just days after resuming in her new role but the president’s spokesman, Mr Reuben Abati, is expected to release a press statement blaming it on General Buhari and the CPC party.

Sources close to the former World Bank MD hint that her first action in her short-lived role as finance minister was to demand an inspection of the nation’s financial records.

Sources further claim that after reading through the federation accounts Dr Okonjo Iweala cried out in her native Igbo language and not long after that she handed in her hand written resignation.

Attempts to obtain a photocopy of the resignation letter failed due to a power outage at the ministry of finance but witnesses who have seen it have provided a transcript of its content:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the confidence you’ve placed in me but this is beyond me, and I dare say, it is beyond any living person.
You don’t need me. You need God.
Good luck with all that.

Signed: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

P.S: I donate my salaries till date to the Save Nigeria Fund (Prayer Group Committee).

- Ngozi A

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala-resigns-after-inspecting-federation-accounts

Rubbish ! Why can't the witness snap the letter with a cell phone?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2011
Enemies of progress.

wazobia? undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by Bawss1(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2011
Wazobia Reporters is a satire publication, you people should learn to relax.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by iyk1(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2011
They had better be careful
I was very shocked at first
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Resigns After Inspecting Federation Accounts by mithel(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2011
i swear i haff fear,my heart skipped a beat.Op u wicked o.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Me! / End Your Sentence With The Word 'blame It On President Jonathan' / Warri Bible Is Finally Out. Grab Your Copy Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.