Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,241 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. (1276 Views)

Sdp (magnus Ngei Abe) Cruizing To Victory In Rivers / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition / Supporters Of Senator Magnus Abe Storm New Rivers State APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

All the candidate are ijaws except Magnus who is ogoni
Magus wants to win rivers for the sick,corruptt Tinubu.so he can pocket rivers like how he enslave his own tribe and race.
Magnus will fail anyways,even sowore has a better chance to win presidency than Magnus to be rivers governor.

And you now think Rivers State will be handed over to SIM for WIKE to control or T.cole for Amaechi to control?

You're dreaming, Magnus' victory is certain and nothing can stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

Do you even know the part of ijaw sim is from.
So andoni and opobo that has never been governor will leave their brother sim and vote Tinubu puppet so he can steal rivers money and dash to Tinubu and afonja fake Muslims.
Some of you working for that kriminal Tinubu seriously lack sence. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just as you think we'll allow Sim to come and steal our common wealth and be doing santa Claus just the way his godfather is doing.
You're very far from reality.
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

Big big liar
The current iyc chairman is from opobo/andoni.and he organize all ijaws youth.
I repeat all ijaws see themselves as brothers.
Ijaws and ogonis even fight each other it was patiance that settled it.
The only tribe an average eastern ijaws see as brothers are igbos as most eastern ijaws like andoni and opobo even speak igbo.
There are. Majorly three tribes in rivers state incase you don't know.
Ijaws,igbos and ogonis.
Your plan for Magnus to steall rivers money and give to that okultic kriminal,drug dealer that pee,vomit and shitt on himself because of nemesis has failed.nmeen grin cheesy grin grin

I laugh because you don't know what's happening. Anyways go and ask what your demigod is doing with the Lagos man?

Keep the answer to your self
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Michelle70:
No be to stay for Nnewi deh cap careless.

U are talking to an ijaw guy here.
I am Kalabari and there are alot of Kalabari people (even up to SS3 students) that doesnt know Kalabari is part of ijaw.

Because except online banter, we dont identify our tribe that much.

Its time u Obidients learn that Online and reality are two different things.

Infact all the candidates are ijaw, but i am against SIM and felt Tonye cole doesnt have the street credibility to win the election, hence i am rooting he step down for Magnus

Don't mind him, let him be reading online things and be thinking that's how it works.

He forgets that all, I repeat all the candidates are ijaws and by extension their votes are all divided between themselves except Magnus who will have bloc vote from OGONI.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Michelle70(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Nwibii:

And you now think Rivers State will be handed over to SIM for WIKE to control or T.cole for Amaechi to control?

You're dreaming, Magnus' victory is certain and nothing can stop it.
I really wanted to avoid ur mentions and ur cappings.

But let me clear u, Magnus victory is not certain, it was never certain to begin with.

PDP is far much more popular than Magnus himself and Ogoni votes alone cant make him the Governor.

Except Ogoni and some part of portharcourt, Magnus will not get up to 10% votes anywhere
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by ufuosman(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Senator Magnus Abe problem is the ogonis, dey are not united. When election day reach u will see it
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Nwibii:

I laugh because you don't know what's happening. Anyways go and ask what your demigod is doing with the Lagos man?

Keep the answer to your self
Magnus is a puppet to the okultic,drug baron, kriminal,sick old theiff.
It's ijaw turn again to rule and we have given the igbos 20 something years to rule rivers state.we no try.
Ameachi,omehi,odili and wile has ruled since.
Ijaws will rule and after ijaws it will go back to igbos again.
Ogonis our brothers need to settle and align with ijaws and igbos properly first.more I've Magnus is a puppet to the condemned okultic theiff,drug baron and sick old dying kriminal theifnuibu grin grin grin grin
God bless rivers state
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Innocentman86:

It's ijaw turn again to rule and we have given the igbos 20 something years to rule rivers state.we no try.

Is the ijaws the owner of Rivers State, Why are you crying fowl over what Atiku is about doing again after bubu, he wants to rule? Why has your emperor always crying that he don't want to be a second citizen?
In a state that the Ogonis have a higher stake, yet they've not ruled and you that has ruled want to rule again, we can't continue in this obvious marginalization.
Well, I got no time dragging you over something I already know the outcome. Come rain,come shine Magnus will be sworn in and let's see if the heavens will fall
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Nwibii: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2022
ufuosman:
Senator Magnus Abe problem is the ogonis, dey are not united. When election day reach u will see it

How were the Ikwerres and the ijaws United when they ruled?
Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by ufuosman(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Nwibii:

How were the Ikwerres and the ijaws United when they ruled?
ikwerri people can be fighting themselves bt wen it come to election dey will support dere own. Take a look at 2015 election, Ameachi nd wike story. The ijaws dey are not united too bt dey are trying to work together now

1 Like

Re: Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Is The Next Going Of Rivers State. by Innocentman86: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Nwibii:

Is the ijaws the owner of Rivers State, Why are you crying fowl over what Atiku is about doing again after bubu, he wants to rule? Why has your emperor always crying that he don't want to be a second citizen?
In a state that the Ogonis have a higher stake, yet they've not ruled and you that has ruled want to rule again, we can't continue in this obvious marginalization.
Well, I got no time dragging you over something I already know the outcome. Come rain,come shine Magnus will be sworn in and let's see if the heavens will fall
No I'm supporting Peter obi,if not let atiku take it.
Obi is my first choice.
Secondly you know ogonis has little issue that they are clearing up.let them align with ijaws and the igboid in rivers state and it will be given to ogonis no other tribe will contest.
Ogonis are the last born of rivers state.
First is ijaw,second the igboid group and third is the ogonis.
Sim is winning these election and I know he will develop and help all rivers state including ogoni land.
If you are ogoni,we are brothers,but most rivers won't support Magnus he is a puppet to that condemned kriminal, okultic theif old and sick plus corruptt and tribalistik emilokan

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Daily Withdrawal Limit Affects You / One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants / ThankyouLord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.