Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) (3529 Views)

Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I NgeneUkwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) have decided to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by taylor88(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I NgeneUkwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) have decided to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my window's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

Joker

24 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by jazon(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Show us receipt

12 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Abdul05: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my window's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

God bless you...

Me too, Abdul05 donates 6 million to bat campaign... grin grin

No checking...

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Abdul05:
Me too, Abdul05 donate 6 million to bat campaign... grin cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
You are doing well..... nwannem nwanyi oga adirigi nma

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
You are doing well..... nwannem nwanyi oga adirigi nma

Chukwu gozie gi, Nwanne m nwoke!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Lastmessenger2: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a poor church rat like you to donate 1k to tinubu.
Copied from second book of urchines chapter 2 v 10

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than a poor church rat like you to donate 1k to tinubu

33 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Obidient4life3: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

Hahahaha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Ebubu: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44
window’s mite indeed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44
No be only window na door mite
Mtcheew
You better go and line up for your ewa and agbado

16 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by GamalNasser: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
"Windows mite" ke

3 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

No be only window na door mite
Mtcheew
You better go and line up for your ewa and agbado

9 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Greenback: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu churchRAT:
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I NgeneUkwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo)have decided to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Millionth kobo to this project, as my widow's mite.

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by duro4chang(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
May God bless the man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by 00FFT00(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Chukwu gozie gi, Nwanne m nwoke!

So, you actually exist in flesh and blood?.
I thought you are a bot created by Seun and Lalasticlala.

Mynd no sabi any programming language, therefore not a suspect.
Wonders shall never end!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Then what about the 2 million i donated sad

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Nightwolf1: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
This Yoruba man still dey call itself woman? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by onumadu: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Me too.
I, Onumadu the great Okuta of Abeokuta donates N1 billion to the Tinubu bullion vanguard of thieves. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Endsarspillar: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Audio 1M grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Simeonjoe1: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

Boss Ngene you serious? I no believe you grin
If true drop small here first cheesy 3059260xxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
This Yoruba man still dey call itself woman? grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Asgard73: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
You’ve been working for acn ac Apc and after all this born suffer for years Na 1 million Naira you dey use support druggie

Na suffer be that...

Business is not doing well at all

Ngene will advise you change partners or rather change line

This one no pay you at all all ... for close to 20 years of being an Tinubu boy?

Kai
Haba mana..

Na him be say people like seunmg passingshot gbawe and others no get hope for the setting ..

All this noise on empty belle ..

Life no balance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44
God bless you ma.You are a true Patriot!

8 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
This one is still roaming around this cyber space.

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
This one is still roaming around this cyber space.

5 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by agadez007(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hermaphrodite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Barims(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why did you waste such a huge amounts of money when you could have use it to get psychiatric help you obviously needed angry undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
He/she should donate that to the dead victims family and her people living in IDP Camp.

Werey chasing cloud.

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Barims:
Why did you waste such a huge amounts of money when you could have use it to get psychiatric help you obviously needed angry undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Parade Thrills Crowds In Scotland / Oyo Chief Dies Of Gunshot Wounds / 21st C Achievement: Bauchi Reduces Number Of Pupils Learning Under Trees By 40%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.