Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) (3530 Views)

Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. / Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I NgeneUkwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) have decided to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44
BaT will pay you back with 1billion instead of building roads for the people

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Bridget95(f): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
At 44yrs old, you don't want to be useful to your parents. You are fighting daily on NL supporting looters

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by techWriter3: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
You not doin well
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by snowball11(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Idiotic bunch! grin

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Cherrybae(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nwanyi oma, ka chukwu gozie gi.

Daaaalu

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
snowball11:
Idiotic bunch! grin

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
After going through the manifesto of the APC Presidential Candidate today, I NgeneUkwenu, The Great Oracle (Agbara Nwanyi Ndigbo) have decided to support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the coveted seat.

No more sitting on the fence. We hit the road for Asiwaju...I hereby donate the sum of 1 Million naira to this project, as my widow's mite.

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

Of all people, only Tinubu? You have a serious problem.

1 Our Father for you

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Grandmeister(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a poor church rat like you to donate 1k to tinubu.
Copied from second book of urchines chapter 2 v 10
The very same coven members that packaged buhari in 2015 on nairaland are back again. You can be sure that any candidate they are supporting is NOT for the good of the common man. Their leader Gbawe has either switched moniker or left this plane of existence after the hatchet job they did here.

2 Likes

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Grandmeister(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cherrybae:

Daaaalu
Ngeneukwenu quoting himself with his alternate moniker cherrybae lol. You resurrect your vile monikers every election period as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by wingmanIII: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Very useless animal.
You're forever doomed. Blind fucking bat.

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2022
wingmanIII:
Very useless animal.
You're forever doomed. Blind fucking bat.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by swaggerjack: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Grandmeister:

The very same coven members that packaged buhari in 2015 on nairaland are back again. You can be sure that any candidate they are supporting is NOT for the good of the common man. Their leader Gbawe has either switched moniker or left this plane of existence after the hatchet job they did here.
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by MrColdsweat: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Felix have you replaced that rusted fridge in your shop?
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Proudlyomonna: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Money wey APC give am make him donate,chai this people na scam, APC na big fraud.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by Duru1(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44

Ngene is understandable however, Ukwenu is not. The rest of the post is habituated in a regrettable idiocy.
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by observanc1: 2:24am On Dec 04, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

God Bless Nigeria.

Nifpmod. Mynd44
Mr Man, are u still going about fooling yourself? Look at a mad man, caught on camera, car reflection when he posted a picture of a bad road in Abakaliki, claiming woman. Mr woman, Mr transgender, Is it your transgender body that you will donate to your great grand pa baba agbado because u have no kobo.
Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by SisterFire(f): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Cherrybae:

Daaaalu
Ur google translation is cool though

1 Like

Re: Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) by sunboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2022
swaggerjack:

Joker

You screenshot below, Tinubu has been advocating of a credit based economy since his governor days. I don’t think that’s rocket science, the private sector already invested alot in the BVN, and are also starting their private credit systems for loans now. So a little investment and policies from the government will get the ball rolling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tight Race Between APC, LP & PDP In Kwara State (pictures) / Security Of Abia Is Orji's First Priority / My Ecounter With A Rivers PDP Member In A Cab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.