Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake (797 Views)

Pranking Contents Are Becoming Dangerous & Need Regulations Soon - Police / Soldier Beats Content Creator Teaser Prank For Pranking Him (video) / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake by Thesuun: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Skit-maker ends up in hospital for pranking people with fake snake; he was beaten to pulp! (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/skit-maker-ends-up-in-hospital-for-pranking-people-with-fake-snake-he-was-beaten-to-pulp-video/

1 Share

Re: Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake by victorjoe(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
It was bound to happen!

If you must do prank on innocent individuals don't let it be something serious.

I remember during the days of Charlie Boy's Show years ago, fake police will walk with a guy on the road, then suddenly the guy will point to someone and say "na him be this" suddenly the police will pounce on him and start dragging. It was a bad prank .

One day It backfired. Immediately the guys heard "na him be this" and saw police, he wasn't ballistic...

Before you could say ",na h..." He was all over this other guy with serious heavy blows.

I am very sure the other guy lost a tooth or 2.

It was Charlie boy that had to come out And tell them it was a prank
Re: Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake by Terror48: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
He's even lucky.Try this with me,I will plank you 2 be 2 till you die
Re: Skit-maker Ends Up In Hospital For Pranking People With Fake Snake by Barrywilly(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
I knew it would still come to this. These pranks are very expensive and Nigerians dey para gan nowadays. Pranking people with snakes, throwing cartons over people, carrying their foods etc. can bring out the madness in people whose the situation of the country has already made mad.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Odi Massacre / Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal / Man Who Kidnapped Himself To Raise Fund In Abia Arrested (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.