Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal (793 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by Bright50135(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
The criminal with the name in the subject is a criminal who specializes in defrauding innocent citizens. He advised of a tutorial on Neteller and binace on nairaland here. Thereafter, he asked we buy from him. I and other innocent people paid to him. Mine is 32500k as soon as he confirmed my payment, he blocked me and returned my texts. He is a criminal. He operate with kuda bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sorry about your loss ... You would have left when you realized he wants people to buy from him it's a clear red flag.
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by DADYLEED: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
How much you go pay make we fish am out for u?
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by Bright50135(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
U get half of the money if u can help?
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by Kingsleyogb251(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
He just scammed me now too.
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kingsleyogb251:

Na WA for una oo ignorantly paying money to scammers wtf
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by astonished: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Can you people explained further on this, because this guy just created another telegram tutorial teaching arbitrage trading of Ecurrency and usdt,

He claims people can buy the Netteller or Skrill from other source, or buy from him with lesser rate.

Some people response by do some transaction with him on the group and he drop the receipt there
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by deekseen(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2023
astonished:
Can you people explained further on this, because this guy just created another telegram tutorial teaching arbitrage trading of Ecurrency and usdt,

He claims people can buy the Netteller or Skrill from other source, or buy from him with lesser rate.

Some people response by do some transaction with him on the group and he drop the receipt there
Those receipts are fake.

You think people here complaining are enemies of progress? If you want to verify by yourself go on and pay to him.

People here don't listen when others warn them and try to help them dodge being scammed.
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by deekseen(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2023
Bright50135:
The criminal with the name in the subject is a criminal who specializes in defrauding innocent citizens. He advised of a tutorial on Neteller and binace on nairaland here. Thereafter, he asked we buy from him. I and other innocent people paid to him. Mine is 32500k as soon as he confirmed my payment, he blocked me and returned my texts. He is a criminal. He operate with kuda bank
We keep warning you guys but you don't listen
Kingsleyogb251:
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by astonished: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
I screenshot this and send to the group and the idiot just remove me immediately.

Thank God I didn't fall for him, I make a researched on him to get to this page.

All this scammer can go to any length,

Using fake people to respond on his group, also claim they paid him and he delivered.

This country heen, some people are only have talent on wrong thing

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by astonished: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
I forget to copied his GTbank bank account somewhere before this outburst,

I asked for his normal account and he sent me gtb account number with name: Ayodeji Aimtoget, I checked the account on the app and bring exactly name,

But wonder how come someone surname is Aimtoget, so funny.

Couldn't find him on Facebook, but he has one website with Aimtoget . com you can check it and still functioning, the website claimed to convert airtime credit to cash and still running, there's phone number, it's probably he's the one running the site.

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm a victim too, he uses different account numbers and phone numbers, I created a post about him
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bright50135:

Are you in the telegram group?
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
astonished:

Please don't fall o, they are syndicates
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
I even tried to ask some of those that sent screenshot of payment to him and they told me to carry on, I don't know how they do it

Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
He has numerous account numbers

Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by Torg77: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Bright50135:

why are you here complaining. When efcc arrest yapoo boys you people start saying they should go and face politicians.. This is why I say yahoo is bad in all aspects. You people always say they should go after politicians then when it happens to you, you come here and cry. That money is gone . You won't get it back LOL
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by kingthreat(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Bright50135:

If he really scammed you, send a report email to his bank. Add screen shots of the transaction and conversation with him. They will block his account.
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by EyenIbibio1: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2023
kingthreat:

If he really scammed you, send a report email to his bank. Add screen shots of the transaction and conversation with him. They will block his account.

I did that, I even went to the bank, I was told that it's business gone wrong and nothing they can do, I should try and meet him in person or I involve the law enforcement agency, and I should stop sending money to those I don't know in person
Re: Ayodeji Akinrinlola Aimtoget Is A Criminal by kingthreat(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2023
EyenIbibio1:

I did that, I even went to the bank, I was told that it's business gone wrong and nothing they can do, I should try and meet him in person or I involve the law enforcement agency, and I should stop sending money to those I don't know in person

This shows Kuda is useless.

(1) (Reply)

He Was Found Dead At The Front Of The Gate / Lady In Shock After Tenant She Brought Into Their Home Gets Pregnant For Her Hus / Gun Licence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.