Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State (49140 Views)

2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Atiku/Okowa Campaign In Uyo (Pictures, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Smhaykins(m): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
Labour party all the way

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below

Your WhatsApp number please
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pascal9:
God punish u and Tinubu

cheesy
Another brainless kid spotted. Tinubu is our next president. You better be ready to kill yourself
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Antai123(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
pacesetting:
You mean with this crowd of less than 5,000? In case you don't know, there is a big difference between 1.4 million and five thousand.
People that went out to collect their own part of the loot. E go shock una, so for your mind PDP will win Edo State. Edo State that Godwin Obaseki said every house hold mentions Obidient.

Wake up from sleep you are too dum and daff to see what is coming.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Skty: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
I tot the Zomobidiots own Edo state? I have been reading some stuff about how people are donating everything in Benin to PObituary campaign What happened?

Dem go collect 2k, trust me
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Mccullum: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Obo-diots come over and see reality to social medias appearances...

After the election, you people will learn another thing on politics with sober reflection.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by alimiadedayo1: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Look at this mumu. Who is forcing anyone to vote for Obi? Did you even understand what you read? Olopolo dudu.
For your information, Tinubu is the next president. And that's who I will be voting for. Peter obi is just a dreamer.
Buhari is a northerner/ Fulani, and that bald mofo called Atiku is also a northerner/fulani.....making it 70% impossible for him to win. But if Atiku wins, then this country belongs to the north.
and Atiku will become your president
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by alimiadedayo1: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
eseelvis:

Guy am not saying nonsense
If you are in Benin you will know that what I'm saying is the basic truth.

One of the SA to governor obasaki.
Is my friend is the one in charge of my area he mobilise all our neighbours and the were paid.

Am not trying to prove a point

But the true situation of things

but if truly the S.A to be governor is your friend he can send you the proof of what you just said so that we will believe you.. if you dont ave the proof stop saying what you dont know
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Heffalump(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
I tot the Zomobidiots own Edo state? I have been reading some stuff about how people are donating everything in Benin to PObituary campaign What happened?

Most of those people there are Obidients, including the state governor. This is politics.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by JoeNL22(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
dplordx:
Hope you know you have to contend with Atiku in the north........obi is not your enemy I repeat "His not your enemy"......Atiku is!

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Coerts(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I like the way Peter Obi is living a free rent in your head ..
You live and sleep Obi and we like it like that ..

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Mummyfour(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=Sonicroyel post=117788559]Why dem dey always wear polo like say as dem dey pay you you go water am... LP most ppl dey come on dia own outfit no be say everybody go wear uniform like say dem go warehouse go collect am[/quote it is simply because Obi's rallies are not acted .
They are not scripted.
They are real and organic.
Pure and honest, And people can even put on rags and attend and still go home happy, knowing that there's still hope.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by cherishmichael: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Smhaykins:

Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Raph6091: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2022
4 States combine
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Prince111111: 1:26am On Oct 23, 2022
CSTRR:

Clown.

They paid people 5k to attend.

Everybody will go.
dem dey reason? grin
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Littlefingerjp: 3:20am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:
If Yu are knowledgeable,Yu would have known that even the state governor who is in PDP attest to the fact that everyone in his state is OBIDIENT
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by kizyalex10(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:
lolz I thought they said obidients are insulting but believe me,no one have received insults more than Peter obi supporters especially people like u.the good thing about this whole situation is this,if Peter obi,atiku and tinubu looses,any of them,they go bck to their multi billion life style and continue living rich because non of them can be poor again,even thou some re milking us dry to stay rich,but u see me and u ,who ever becomes president ,be it good or bad,we go all hear am,I base abroad but I have families in Nigeria and I’m advocating for them because and the future of my kids and family cos even abroad no easy,but if we vote those who have swore not to make Nigeria better because of ethnicity or religion then we go rock am together for another 8 years and I’m sure u know how far it is,if u base abroad like me I’m sure not all ur family members re based abroad.jst hope insecurity and hardship does nt meet them and if u re benefitting financially from this dysfunctional Nigeria atleast u Dey see as dollar don make naira look like paper and not just that when hunger catch d masses more and they don’t see food,they will come for the rich .I’m sure all of you who re supporting incompetence knows the most competent of all these people campaigning but due to selfish reasons you have chosen to toil with d lives of Nigerians.hahahaha go ahead nah make we meet next 8 years
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by imagrg(m): 4:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Nigerians are yet to learn their lesson in spite of all that has been happening in the country.

Most people, particularly in the South need psychological evaluation.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Akagas(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:
What we want is Tinubu or Atiku.

We don't want peter obi, unknown gunmen leader
. grin
Mugu
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by mema900: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:

Lol...i didn't expect atiku to get an empty stadium did you?

Crowds can be bought....and half the people their are obidient
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Jpblessed(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=Flows001 The election will be a close one.post=117788627]
The worst is even that majority there are still Obidient..
Only went for Atiku's dollars grin
See below[/qute]
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by asanausana91: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2022
eseelvis:

Guy am not saying nonsense
If you are in Benin you will know that what I'm saying is the basic truth.

One of the SA to governor obasaki.
Is my friend is the one in charge of my area he mobilise all our neighbours and the were paid.

Am not trying to prove a point

But the true situation of things

yes! We will also pay them to vote for us.
If they can stand under the sun because of 5k ,who told you they cannot vote because of 10k
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by GAJIT: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:

Do you think everyone that comes to look at a mad man in the market square are his relatives? More people are there to see Adams Oshiomhole than Atiku. Wait for Obi to show in my state, you'll see the difference.
Do you think Edolites are zom.bies like you, Idi.ot. EDO NO BE LAGOS, FO.OL
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by AyeMoJuba: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:

So you still haven't realized that Obidaft na noise makers..
The noise set no pass their mouths
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Owologbo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Richardonald:
More
I hear say na 5k them share sha.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Owologbo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mccullum:
Obo-diots come over and see reality to social medias appearances...

After the election, you people will learn another thing on politics with sober reflection.

Stop making noice, share your 5k in peace and celebrate your 5k induce rally.
Some of us know what's up. You can go and ask those that attended the rally on Twitter.
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by cherishmichael: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Smhaykins:

For writing works Only 09015679998
Re: Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State by Sonicroyel: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Mummyfour post=117794667][/quote]

Exactly everybody comes just they way they are no uniform or asoebi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.