Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces (51856 Views)

Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Picardor2: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:
I swear, this man will beat that pu.ssy as.s mumu called obituary in a fist fight

Fish brain. See what they are using to deceive u. Aturu
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:
They keep recycling old pictures of the push and start engine. Let him do it in a live video before we believe him.
Even if he does a live video Zombidients will demand he goes to the stadium to hug round to show his fitness

2 Likes

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Gandrova: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:
They keep recycling old pictures of the push and start engine. Let him do it in a live video before we believe him.
Kiss the truth, Also rock is destined for BAT
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Banhammy717: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubu is fit, more than his critics father
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by maduxs: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2022
The gods are Wise.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by IfnobeGod20: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
Some people are too close to Tinubu and it has ruined their thinking faculty just like the fruit below. Know whom you associate with.
Vote Obidatti
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Datti
Vote people with character and brain
Vote people with known source of income
Vote for your future children
Vote progress
Vote Nigeria.

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by CaptainFM1: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Make him run 100m race.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by IbileIfe: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2022
I know that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is fit, because Senator Oluremi Tinubu is looking happy and merry.
If you know you know.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by IfnobeGod20: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Banhammy717:
Tinubu ia fit, more than his critics father
The critics fathers are not running for president. He's the one running to rule them and they reserve the right to question him because his life and his policies determine what happen in the country.
You people doesn't know the adverse effects of absentee president. We've faced it in Yar'adu, faced it in Buhari but you guys never learn lesson because of unpatriotic sentiment.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by abokikhalifa: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:

And after doing it in a live video, you will say let him come and do it in your house for you to believe.

Werey
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by FuckOsuPigs: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. When is he going to grant a live TV interview even with his own TVC?

Oh, I see! I was engaging a piglet all along.

Who TV interview help.

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Ayplaza(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:
I swear, this man will beat that pu.ssy as.s mumu called obituary in a fist fight

You sound so stupid with this kind of silly imagination. Is it that you have vowed not to have sense or sense is just running from you?

I'm wondering if God too created idiots and morons like you lol ����
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by benqo01(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Recycling recycling recycling who do us this kind thing?
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Pls, kindly check his pants he will need a change of diapers for bending down like that...

Come to think of it, how are we sure it's him Tinubu, when we did not see his face?
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Amojii:
Pls, kindly check his pants he will need a change of diapers for bending down like that...

Come to think of it, how are we sure it's him Tinubu, when we did not see his face?

The picture is of a tall man.

Bola The Chit Tinubu is a squat little midget maggot that stands at just 4-feet even while wearing high-heeled shoes.

By logical deduction, therefore, the man in that picture is just some random person asked to stand that way to be photographed.

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Freethinker87: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2022
APC campaign is becoming a comedy skit. cheesy grin
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Prenonjebose: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
Reading comments on the first page was enough to send me to fits of laughter. Those people on the first page are vawulent people
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
I'm sure his personal doctor is standin close to him incase of emergency smiley
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Spanta(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
But you know he doesn't know you right?

Why not use your own opportunity to bring up qualified people that would manage things that concerns you?

If you have been emotionally attached to your tribe or religion to the extent that truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond Petty sentiments then you're a liability to mankind.

Majesty2:
My incoming presido, keep peppering them
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by zumbigbo(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:

You wan see Tinubu chop amala like Usyk gave your boy abi!
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by ozo13(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2022
agadez007:
Tinubu would make it big in Hollywood
He won’t need a make over for a zombie role
this picture u posted look edited though
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by jubrilELsudan: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2022
ODE

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Ravenna: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Tinubu does not have a viable opposition come 2023

It’s a straight and wide path to Aso rock.

Peter Obi and Atiku better use their money to start a lucrative fish farming business, instead of wasting funds

There's no wasting funds in contesting for President seat.

Either win or Lose, you'll make %1000000 ROI.

Use your head
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Originalsly: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:

I don't think this pix is old...... nor he is exercising. Isn't this his walking posture?... got a bit
worse? If they need to show him exercising he needs to bend the other way... backward.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by agadez007(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2022
ozo13:
this picture u posted look edited though
na you sabi

Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by quickly: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/on-your-marks-get-set-this-photograph-of-tinubu-is-currently-sending-shock-waves-across-and-this-is-whyphoto/

Are Nigerians this stupid?

Is someone touching his toes evidence of good health?

Let them all submit to independent medical check up.

All this old men will spend 2/3rds of the term in hospital or on medical vacation.

Una no learn from Buhari?
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Danniedpastor(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/on-your-marks-get-set-this-photograph-of-tinubu-is-currently-sending-shock-waves-across-and-this-is-whyphoto/
So that is how to tao track?
Are you not foolish Like this?
You people will just kill this old man for nothing.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Bimpe29: 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Corridon:
Doubting Thomas. Push and start engine can't be up and doing like he has been.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Konskott(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
This, too, will not make me cast my vote for him.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by Ashirioluwa: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
This wasn't a fitness or physical activity. Your "future" president was merely posing for a picture.
Re: Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces by trutht828: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
dplordx:

You mean this 86 year old drug dealer?

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goat Painted In Army Camouflage Found In Sambisa / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.