Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding (73342 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Proudpolygamist: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Like something is wrong in this our society cool because I don't understand why our men will dressed up cover their whole body why the Lady's will dressed half naked cheesy just compared Davido and Chioma dress
Men don't hold women accountable, that's the problem. If davido had asked chioma to change into something descent or she should forget about attending the wedding she would comply

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Willzz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Threesha:
Remote Internships

•Flutter Developer
•Backend Engineer
•Social Media/Community Manager
•Fronted Web Developer
•UI/UX Designer

•Minimum of 4 months of experience
send a mail to careers@premiumhub.com.ng

Mail address not found

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by johnfem321: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
With this top… we don’t want chioma again as our bride.. make she no disgrace us after we marry ahm.. davido mission abort and return list... find Tinuke or Omolara marry
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Proudpolygamist: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
When you are big you are big beg.
People wey dey complain about Chioma Boobs get serious problem. How is he Boobs your concern? The owner of the boobs dey her front and he no complain but see all the poor church rats ranting ontop another man's property.

But Chioma carry boobs sha cheesy

Mumu men like you are the problem we are having in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Everybody with him own problem

Me na Fvck dey hungry me like this
Kpekus dey with me 24/7 but to fvck nor dey body. Na money I want, to make serious money dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Cmanforall: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
luckingto50:

Na lie....Chioma breast big right from time. Na wetin carry David go back be that .
shocked
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Pain(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
In the end all na wash
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

Steady Kpekus dey with me 24/7 but to fvck nor dey body. Na money I want. To serious money dey hungry me
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by sacajawea: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

Wetin make you talk this thing now?
Shey na that cHioma picture wey you see?
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by yinksy0009: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Congratulations Israel DMW

It is time to turn up for the weekend with the oraimo BOOM. Light up the party.

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Brush1: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Personally that thing she's putting on isn't even comfortable or practical.

She will keep parking boobs . So what's the essence ?

My sister tell me, is just exhausting. Imagine the uselessness. She's irresponsible, same reason she isn't taken seriously by Davido. Useless thing.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Like something is wrong in this our society cool because I don't understand why our men will dressed up cover their whole body why the Lady's will dressed half naked cheesy just compared Davido and Chioma dress
Sheybe you people ganged up against the hijab, so why are you complaining

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Proudpolygamist:

Mumu men like you are the problem we are having in Nigeria

Ode, Chioma better than your Olosho girlfriend/wife
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:
This top/dress no be here o.

Total unnecessary display of bosoms.
But what do I know?

Me I will not pretend o, she's hot, I like the dress, very sexy, I like her.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by marsup: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
I thought this Chioma lady was decent? Why the unnecessary display of surgically improved breasts?
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Gospel2Day: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

As in. How do you wear something that revealing to a wedding? I feel it is disrespectful to the couple and not even ideal, given that kids would be there.

They don't have sense of shame.
Aside their body, butts and bosom, they have NOTHING else to offer the society.
Their gender caused the Fall of humanity.
They also promote the Folly of society.
Their gender is in an alliance with Satan to destroy human civilization.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:

They don't have sense of shame.
Aside their body, butts and bosom, they have NOTHING else to offer the society.
Their gender caused the Fall of humanity.
They also promote the Folly of society.
Their gender is in an alliance with Satan to destroy human civilization.

Are you okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Emmacy001: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
bonnyhope:

Why na

Shee una like girls that are exposed

No be this kind one bros.

Abi you no dey see wetin i dey see so
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by IbileIfe: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
That's all she can offer and that's what brought her ATM Davido.
Every woman has a price.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Eyanbahose: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Our turn is coming soon.

Get your oraimo earbuds and enjoy great sounds

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by NoToPile: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
lukency:
A lady that has been taken for that matter.Who is she even trying to seduce .Ayam not understand

Taken by who?
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Belcon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

I swear.

Every Arsenal must be employed to win this second world war.

Legend

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by GEEBITE: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2022
Zoom the picture,and what is the essence of displaying what is not really pleasing to the eyes.
You should note that my opening remarks has already answered your question. I am not body shaming her infact I am a big fan of her suitry look.
pocohantas:

You done come o. How you take see that one now? So you for like am if no stretch marks?
#TakingNotes grin
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Kpboy1: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:
This top/dress no be here o.

Total unnecessary display of bosoms.
But what do I know?

Agenda must agend. cheesy I've stopped worrying over female nudity. Not sure of my indifference when I have a daughter though, especially if she's unmarried. Nature has made your gender like flower lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Phantom233: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Common sense is not comon bro. Harlotry is the cause of all this.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bridget95:
ur an idiat
Wetin happen. ?? cool
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Kpboy1: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Personally that thing she's putting on isn't even comfortable or practical.

She will keep parking boobs . So what's the essence ?

Hmmmn interesting women feel it's doing too much grin wetin men go come do cheesy
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2022
GEEBITE:
Zoom the picture,and what is the essence of displaying what is not really pleasing to the eyes.
You should note that my opening remarks has already answered your question. I am not body shaming her infact I am a big fan of her suitry look.

Nice to know you are a fan of such. I would have profiled you as an overserious man. grin
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by effort1: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

As in. How do you wear something that revealing to a wedding? I feel it is disrespectful to the couple and not even ideal, given that kids would be there.

I've always liked you. Yes, I do.

Your views are always mature. It'll be nice to know the face behind these writs.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Ygc1: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.