Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding (73302 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Streetmovement(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Doings
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by stasius: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Chiomy Chiomy.

Chiomy nnwa. Nne biko kpuchite ara gị. We don see am. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Davido now front Chioma on wedding occasion leaving other baby mamas behind
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Dada4me: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Like something is wrong in this our society cool because I don't understand why our men will dressed up cover their whole body why the Lady's will dressed half naked cheesy just compared Davido and Chioma dress

You just spoke my mind, the reverse should actually be the case.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by 43Ronin: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nonexisting1:
There it goes brotherly. grin
Lol, no mind those evening newspapers. Lol..

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Trojan8(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

You have never been a sensible one. In your quest to attack, you had to shut out your senses. What is the correlation between hands and breast? Who doesn’t show hands in day to day activities? You wear gloves about? Or am I a ninja?

Bold of you to make it about jealousy. I still hope that whoever is fcking you, uses protection. Lest you ejaculate severe dullness into her.

These last paragraph gave me BP. Kilode na

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by shortIGBOman: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Everybody with him own problem

Me na Fvck dey hungry me like this

I give you this beautiful IGBO babe for free. Go fvck as you like. Na my neighbor She be. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Mrpojj(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Like something is wrong in this our society cool because I don't understand why our men will dressed up cover their whole body why the Lady's will dressed half naked cheesy just compared Davido and Chioma dress
Omo I tire
This things are becoming too much, they complain they are being sexualized, yet every day na their breast and ass we dey see everyone were
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by nedekid: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Why does chioma dress like this? shocked
She is dressing like girl friend and not wife.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by nedekid: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I give you this beautiful IGBO babe for free. Go fvck as you like. Na my neighbor She be. grin grin grin
Ha!
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Mirasteel: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:

As in. How do you wear something that revealing to a wedding? I feel it is disrespectful to the couple and not even ideal, given that kids would be there.
As in that girl is just so useless and dumb, that is why Davido is just using her sad
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Nekky5(f): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
Her dressing is indecent and unnecessary!!!
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Ultimas: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Waste of resources. Pure vanities!
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Sleekfingers: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:

So make dem cover their markets abi? How do you expect any potential buyers to see what they want to buy.....
They should continue oooo....

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

Na to go dagga okpo na
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by kaywhy09(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
E choke
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Oceanjagaban: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:

Na to put call na,make conji no kpai you there
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by bonnyhope: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:

Men are the cause of that shit

Davido can insist on decent dressing from Chioma or she forget about the outing

It is obvious men like that show of shame from ladies

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by charlesdinho7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
I TOO LIKE DAVIDO JARE
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by ufuosman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
grin grin grin call ur woman
taylor88:

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Emmacy001: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest and 30BG in Private Jet to Israel DMW's Wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAcrWIZX_M

Mehn I won't allow my wife to expose her breast like this.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by bonnyhope: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
She pump the boobs

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by ufuosman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by bonnyhope: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Emmacy001:

Mehn I won't allow my wife to expose her breast like this.

Why na

Shee una like girls that are exposed
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by GENES11S: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:
This top/dress no be here o.

Total unnecessary display of bosoms.
But what do I know?

grin grin grin
You know nothing ma grin grin grin
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Bantu10: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
See chioma boobs and stretch marks everywhere. Disgusting!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by DMerciful(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yea....they put sexual thoughts in men and turn around to say men think of sex all the time. If a man sees an expose boobs, what will he be thinking of? grin
pocohantas:

Total unnecessary display of bosoms.
But what do I know?
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by krushdripper(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
It's because most of you young girls of this generation are grooming mental illness in the name of freedom & classy lifestyle.
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by krushdripper(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
See how chioma pack boobs commot for cloth make the content look like 80% but in actuality, the remaining content for that boobs na 25%.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2022
shocked Omo Chioma packaging no be for here o , she be real madam with full option..

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by pweeryambre: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
olasaad:
Chioma tried oh, because if it's 50cenr or Sean Paul, the ladies will be in bikini oh... Lol
Re: Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding by bisqit: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
pocohantas:
Total unnecessary display of bosoms. But what do I know?
she don born now. I dont mind sucking it tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.