Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday (15469 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / Atiku Begins Visit To Flood Impacted States / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by uyimove19(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
copy cat
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by excanny: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bontafa:
Atiku the Dubai landlord?

It seems the Dubai ban is taking effect.

Atiku Ibn Dubai forced to live in Nigeria for once. grin
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Stevebrown(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
So Mikano wan join the "EYE SERVICE" too. Obi jst leaving rent free on that idiot of a man's head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Truthdeypain: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
But just a few months ago when he was sympathizing with you ipobians, in pursuit of you fantasy Biafra he was the toast of celebration?

Hypocrite Nonsense Ipobians turned oblivious Obidients.

Still waiting for the day you'll utter reasonable words.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Ance4Liverpool: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
Atiku is becoming obidient.
Nigerians please vote wisely ooo
Labour party is the answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by OMYKROIN: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Am an agbadorian and a bastard that has no sense.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Nastrademus(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
If TINUBU is not your uncle, then stop doing this to yourself, how can you allow hate to eat you up to the extent of supporting some one who you know is not fit, please try and seek help
Tinubuwins2023e:
I have always thought Peter Obituary is a stupid fool, I never knew that Atiku is also a foolish animal doing eye service.

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Cmanforall: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Hightser: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
48 Laws of power, rule 1, never outshine the master.

Obi that learnt national politics from Atiku and pdp wants to play the light as if he knows anything?

Why did he abandon the party APGA that made him Governor for 8 years?

And Atiku? That went from pdp to apc to pdp?
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Peter Obi leads, others follow. Atiku, this is Obi"s time.
Anyway, thanks for taking up the challenge thrown open by the incoming President Peter Obi. Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Dshocker(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Reno Omokiri how far

Is your boss shifting the campaign goal post bcuz he doesn’t want to be embarrassed by an empty stadium?

Peter Obi will kill you all with silence

If Tinubu make mistake enter river to go sympathize e sure me say Shark go swallow am

Tinubu wey resemble Amadioha na who una dey support

If no be for money which babe go gree date Tinubu?

Imagine Tinubu cuming during sex? Just imagine how him face go dey

grin
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Mummyfour(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Reno Omokiri how far

Is your boss shifting the campaign goal post bcuz he doesn’t want to be embarrassed by an empty stadium?

If Tinubu make mistake enter river to go sympathize e sure me say Shark go swallow am

Baba of all things, na how Jagaban face go look when he is climaxing you dey imagine?...
I
Na waooo grin.

I tried to imagine it, but I fainted.
I just woke up to quote you.
Let me go and faint again
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Coolgent(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good one our incoming President
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by jubrilELsudan: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
ODE

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by taylor88(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Mummyfour:
Baba of all things, na how Jagaban face go look when he is climaxing you dey imagine?...
I
Na waooo grin.

I tried to imagine it, but I fainted.
I just woke up to quote you.
Let me go and faint again

Comrade no faint again Abeg

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Abdu81: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
taylor88:
Reno Omokiri how far

This mad man?

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Abdu81: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
luluosas:
Peter Obi leads, others follow. Atiku, this is Obi"s time.
Anyway, thanks for taking up the challenge thrown open by the incoming President Peter Obi. Nigeria shall be great again

Just watch this dead body is next

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Abdu81: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
Kingspin:
Beware of people like Reno.
#Foodshaker

Reno is a forsaken demon

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi leads, others follow grin

It's pure dementia that makes anyone celebrate Mediocrity.
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Picardor2: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Copying Obi

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by kingyakos: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Reno omokri your lord and personal saviour wan tour flood affected state, na eye service or mouth service u wan call dis wan
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Christian36: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Obi that learnt national politics from Atiku and pdp wants to play the light as if he knows anything?

Ask Tinubu why he abandon AD. Again, ask him why he decided to merge ACN with another party
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by effort1: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
But just a few months ago when he was sympathizing with you ipobians, in pursuit of you fantasy Biafra he was the toast of celebration?

Read what you wrote again and you will realise how very empty it sounds.

The man without structure is making your life really difficult. You now sound like an unlearned illiterate because you want defend a drug dealer that bribed delegates to win primaries. Too bad.

Someone said "You can't defend Tinubu and not sound stupid."

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by atinga1: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Pdp format, they are the same, himself and his vice.
Not many likes on your miserable post because your "likes" team are not here...lol

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by frog12: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
copy copy. copying PETER OBI. TINUBU go tour now shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by LaconicINC: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2022
Minuelle:
"TO PLED FOR HELP IS BETTER THAN TO STEAL"

please nairalanders, please help me i have break stop with my work for the past 2 months nw, i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat or manage. Please help me for today please! I humble appeal please let's just see something to eat
GT Bank -Ann
scammer!

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Iliveforever(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

And will it make tinubu or atiku win next years election?

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Jaycee07(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I have always thought Peter Obituary is a stupid fool, I never knew that Atiku is also a foolish animal doing eye service.

Are they foolish in visiting and support flood victims?
Are you human or demon? You don’t sound human.
The fact that your families and relatives are not affected shouldn’t take away the humanity in you.
Get some sense please .It’s called humanity and not eye service. Learn where to draw the line between politics and having a conscience. Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Tinubumustfail: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Reno Omokri you are a BATstard

1 Like

Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by Chiffy: 1:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Escusme, Escusme.
Sorry. But Peter Obi is the one who made Apga a party. Apga did not not make him governor. Apga was non-existent in Anambra state until late 2002. In early 2003, election came and Obi won governorship as the only candidate on the party, no senator, no house of rep, nothing.
So Obi made Apga, not any other way around.
Re: Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday by BlazinGlory40: 2:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

And if tinubu decides to toe this line later on, you will be the biggest fool ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Allows Nnamdi Kanu Access To Medical Surgeon / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers Kill Civilians, Raze Village In Bauchi *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.