Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today (757 Views)

I Am A Proud Yoruba Man , A Political Rascal With Agbero Mentality. / Henceforth Do This To Every Agbero At Oshodi / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by Daniel7543: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Today, I was going to see a friend at Meran, the moment I got to Meran bus-stop it was rainy heavily, so I decided to take cover in one woman's shop that sells agbo jedi, action bitters.. E.t.c.

I saw about 9 agberos in the women's shop, they were drinking, smoking and talking about this forthcoming election. I guess they also attended Tinubu's rally because they were discussing the event also.

They were all supporting Tinubu and talking lots of good things about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos State.

So, one of them said "Tinubu has won this election already becus Everybody will vote for him. Then he turned to me and he said" Egbon, shey bi na Tinubu you go vote for??

Before I answer his question, alot of thoughts were already going through my mind as a hard supporter of Peter Obi. I was like if I tell him Peter Obi they might all gather and beat the hell out of me and also push me into the rain because these agberos no get joy, they were all smoking and drinking. Their eyes were so red.

I just smiled and replied that ofcourse I will vote for Tinubu, Infact I brought my voters cards from my wallet and I showed him saying "this PVC is for Tinubu".

They were all happy, they even offered me cigarettes but I told them I don't smoke but I do take alcohol. So they told the woman to mix better jedi for me.

The moment the rain subsided, I just took to my hills before they begin to check my phone because I have many funny pictures of Tinubu looking sick and when he was sleeping in the palace and when he was declared missing, and many videos of him saying cassava, Garri, ewa aaarhh. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by taylor88(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2022
tongue
Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by KingKO22: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
You are a wise Igbo man.

I would have done exactly same if I were in ur shoe

The politicians we are supporting are supper billionaire and their children are highly rich as well so I can't die for any politician

I'm a die hard Tinubu supporter but that one no mean say I should sacrifice my life for him.

My children still dey small abeg.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by madridguy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2022
If you tell them you are against BAT they wont do you anything. They are not IPOB terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by FaceTanke: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
No pass dat place again
Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by Foolishbuhari: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
madridguy:
If you tell them you are against BAT they wont do you anything. They are not IPOB terrorist.
The Obi's flag boy who almost got Lynched by the terrorist low lives tifnubu has been incubating would beg to differ. Don't you think so?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by PointZerom: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
madridguy:

Show us your community lets see the transformation APC brought there. You can't be supporting them in vain.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by kunle75(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Daniel7543:
Today, I was going to see a friend at Meran, the moment I got to Meran bus-stop it was rainy heavily, so I decided to take cover in one woman's shop that sells agbo jedi, action bitters.. E.t.c.

I saw about 9 agberos in the women's shop, they were drinking, smoking and talking about this forthcoming election. I guess they also attended Tinubu's rally because they were discussing the event also.

They were all supporting Tinubu and talking lots of good things about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos State.

So, one of them said "Tinubu has won this election already becus Everybody will vote for him. Then he turned to me and he said" Egbon, shey bi na Tinubu you go vote for??

Before I answer his question, alot of thoughts were already going through my mind as a hard supporter of Peter Obi. I was like if I tell him Peter Obi they might all gather and beat the hell out of me and also push me into the rain because these agberos no get joy, they were all smoking and drinking. Their eyes were so red.

I just smiled and replied that ofcourse I will vote for Tinubu, Infact I brought my voters cards from my wallet and I showed him saying "this PVC is for Tinubu".

They were all happy, they even offered me cigarettes but I told them I don't smoke but I do take alcohol. So they told the woman to mix better jedi for me.

The moment the rain subsided, I just took to my hills before they begin to check my phone because I have many funny pictures of Tinubu looking sick and when he was sleeping in the palace and when he was declared missing, and many videos of him saying cassava, Garri, ewa aaarhh. grin

Smart guy,I would do same in your case.

Those urchins are spoilers

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by GoodLife4live: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
Daniel7543:

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by Daniel7543: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The Obi's flag boy who almost got Lynched by the terrorist low lives tifnubu has been incubating would beg to differ. Don't you think so?
One need to be careful because most of these Tinubu supporters aren't smiling.

One was telling me how is father sack some his workers because they weren't supporting APC.
Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by dnawah(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Daniel7543:

chie! Peter! Peter !! by this time tomorrow,u'll deny me before the coq crow.
Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by duro4chang(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
So na only online you fit make shakara?
Re: My Experience With Agbero At Meran Bus-stop Today by Oluromantic: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2023
You applied wisdom. I like it

(1) (Reply)

In Anambra,Quality Roads are Ngige Roads While Wash off Roads Are Obi's / Plateau State Declared Public Holiday Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Flag Of / There Must Be Something Special About This Man Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.