Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad (2522 Views)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad by cooooooks(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
He said 1000 on food AND BILLS.

TarOrfeeek:
You need to reduce the amount of food you eat.

How can you be spending almost 700k on food in a month.

You be horse?
Re: Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad by cooooooks(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Like you and your family right?

07kjb:
That guy is a drug user don't mind him
Re: Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad by slimanyd: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Maybe the guy is a student or he works part time only because is not hard to get $15 per hour job especially if you are legal in the country.

And you don't know if he doesn't has papers yet.
Re: Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad by Bksense: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
ttmacoy:
What are you buying that you are spending $1k on food a month?

What country/city do you live in and how many people in your household?

He said bills and food. Bills in US include housing, water bill, light Bill, phone bill

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Japa To Brazil... / How To Start A Travel Agency / Help On Travel Route To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.