Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

If You Japa To Brazil... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Japa To Brazil... (2420 Views)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2023
Here is a video of what awaits the lucky ones to make it to Brazil. I travel and bring you content to show you what you will see when you japa.

For some reason Nairaland deleted my earlier video about japa. Are they trying to keep Nigerians in Nigeria? lol

I hope they will tell me why it was deleted.

Here is the video again, please like if you want to see more content like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kaIII2fabM

4 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by sulakishop(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2023
So na only olosho dey the country?
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2023
You obviously have never left Nigeria, that's why you think that normal women, just going about their day be olosho.

Who knows, maybe the Nairaland mob was thinking the same as you, and that's why they deleted the first post.

Na wa o!

sulakishop:
So na only olosho dey the country?

6 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by sulakishop(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
Must you quote me Mr know all?

I only responded to the post. What's my business with you

naijamanyoutube:
You obviously have never left Nigeria, that's why you think that normal women, just going about their day be olosho.

Who knows, maybe the Nairaland mob was thinking the same as you, and that's why they deleted the first post.

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Pooly: 6:40pm On May 11, 2023
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Onyeka90210(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2023
Telling us what we will see, but not telling us how we will japa.
It’s not really useful at all, as there are millions of Brazil videos.
Why won’t mod delete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2023
Who say anyone force anyone to do anything. Wetin dis one dey talk? lol

Pooly:
oga no one forced you to open the thread o

2 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2023
You can't give what you don't have. I don't have the answer to how to Japa, so I give what I have to give. It might be useful for some, but yes it's not for everyone. Remember that in life you cannot please everyone.

Onyeka90210:
Telling us what we will see, but not telling us how we will japa.
It’s not really useful at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Onyeka90210(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
You can't give what you don't have. I don't have the answer to how to Japa, so I give what I have to give. It might be useful for some, but yes it's not for everyone. Remember that in life you cannot please everyone.

I understand you don’t have the power, but why would you tag the mod deleting your post as trying to keep Nigerians in Nigeria when the post itself does not have necessary information to aid japa.
If post does not have information to aid japa, you can’t really say nairaland travel mod is trying to keep Nigerians in Nigeria by deleting a post that is of no help or has no answer to aid japa, as you have mentioned.

As to why the post was deleted, maybe The mod just sees the post as another YouTuber trying to drive traffic to YouTube channel or page, with lack of information on the video.
Make a detailed topic and watch it trend.

8 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Solsix(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2023
So I go just sell my land, to come Brazil just because of women??

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2023
I actually wrote more in that topic, but I'm not claiming to have answers for how to japa, I'm just showing what is out there in Brazil for those that are thinking of going to Brazil.

I was confused about why it was deleted. I wish to know why so I can avoid the same error in the future.

Onyeka90210:

I understand you don’t have the power, but why would you tag the mod deleting your post as trying to keep Nigerians in Nigeria when the post itself does not have necessary information to aid japa.
If post does not have information to aid japa, you can’t really say nairaland travel mod is trying to keep Nigerians in Nigeria by deleting a post that is of no help or has no answer to aid japa, as you have mentioned.

As to why the post was deleted, maybe The mod just sees the post as another YouTuber trying to drive traffic to YouTube channel or page, with lack of information on the video.
Make a detailed topic and watch it trend.
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2023
Is that not the right thing to do? lol grin No be only land, sell the nearest bridge too. grin

You should read the title of the topic again.

Solsix:
So I go just sell my land, to come Brazil just because of women??

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Solofresh2: 7:32pm On May 11, 2023
So because of women you want people to relocate to Brazil undecided
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2023
Can you point to a part in my post where I said "I want people to relocate"?

Solofresh2:
So because of women you want people to relocate to Brazil undecided
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by ICEWIN: 7:01am On May 12, 2023
Not impress learn from others,woman no be everything.
i was expecting to see important place,after 20sec i had to stop watching.
2/10

2 Likes

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2023
Important places and people full my channel. Na only women you see for that video? lol You didn't see families? People selling and hustling?

ICEWIN:
Not impress learn from others,woman no be everything.

i was expecting to see important place,after 20sec i had to stop watching.

2/10

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by eepeepook: 1:06pm On May 12, 2023
No be woman go carry me japa go there, na better life I dey go find. Why punish myself by picking a fellow black when oyibo dey there too? OP, use commonsense.
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
Being with a black queen no be punishment o!

eepeepook:
No be woman go carry me japa go there, na better life I dey go find. Why punish myself by picking a fellow black when oyibo dey there too? OP, use commonsense.

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Goodman247: 8:11pm On May 12, 2023
Na so tbier women dey wear pants and brassiere they waka for street like oloshos, women dwy everywhere, tell guys the benefits of relocating to Brazil

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by dealhunter(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2023
Goodman247:
Na so tbier women dey wear pants and brassiere they waka for street like oloshos, women dwy everywhere, tell guys the benefits of relocating to Brazil
he no dey tell us how to Japa to Brazil,how to survive Thier,best flight route,job opotunities and route to other countries,naa only olosho pictures he dey show,I wonder who will take him seriously!
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2023
At least now you know what you might see "if you japa to Brazil".

Goodman247:
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
This particular video is not about that topic, it's just to show what it looks like. I have other threads with tips and tricks. grin

dealhunter:
he no dey tell us how to Japa to Brazil,how to survive Thier,best flight route,job opotunities and route to other countries,naa only olosho pictures he dey show,I wonder who will take him seriously!
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by dealhunter(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
This particular video is not about that topic, it's just to show what it looks like. I have other threads with tips and tricks. grin

I never come across such thread

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2023
Maybe God is hiding it from you, because you are needed in Nigeria for nation building. grin

dealhunter:
I never come across such thread

1 Like

Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Chuwagold: 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
Good evening family
I’m new here
And I have read a lot about Brazil here
I’m moving to Brazil on Wednesday with my husband, please anyone in Brazil specifically São Paulo that can help us secure accommodation please? I don’t want agent o, I want my fellow bros and sisters here , pls drop ur contact details , God bless you abundantly
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by Waffarianman(m): 6:28am On May 23, 2023
How did you discharged from this country so give us updates how to remove for someone to try that format if it will work. We need discharging format and pepper management not this
Re: If You Japa To Brazil... by dandollaz: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Chuwagold:
Good evening family
I’m new here
And I have read a lot about Brazil here
I’m moving to Brazil on Wednesday with my husband, please anyone in Brazil specifically São Paulo that can help us secure accommodation please? I don’t want agent o, I want my fellow bros and sisters here , pls drop ur contact details , God bless you abundantly
Pls I need good contact for brazil Visa +2348037494160

(1) (Reply)

Life Abroad: Is It Worth / Any information about student visa to Ghana will be welcome / Travelling To Norway: Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.