Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? (281 Views)

100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? by hisgrace11: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2022
I made a post earliar on that caused a stir "who save Suleman, God or bulletproof"
'
People are still misunderstanding everything.
With all humility, i feel the pains of those who lost their lives during the attack but lets think;
If Suleman had died, would those 7 people continue Suleman's ministry work?
`
Also can Suleman take care of these people's family?
`
Let's go!
Re: Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? by superCleanworks(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Yes you are right. their lives were useless compared to the life of Sule. They were not using their life for anything at all. Their lives didn't matter.
in fact, your God created them for this sole purpose to receive bullets on Suleman's behalf. I wish you & your brothers were part of the 7 too so you could get shot too for Suleman's MINISTRY to move ahead while your children, wife, mother, sisters, friends mourn you.
Re: Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? by hisgrace11: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Oh please don't sound this way, i didn't mean this.... Ok...what's your judgment on this?
Re: Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? by LORDLARGE(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
I made a post earliar on that caused a stir "who save Suleman, God or bulletproof"
'
With all humility, i feel the pains of those who lost their lives during the attack but lets think;
`
`
Let's go!

How old are you?
or better still are you really educated??
Re: Who Should Have Died SULEMAN Or The 7 People? by Tolumiide: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
hisgrace11:
'
`
`
Let's go!
Please I saw your post on the other thread. I was not happy about it and I had to look at your profile and I saw this thread. Please sir, everyone on earth are for different purposes. To the wife of those men that died, may their souls rest in peace, they had lost the most important being in life. Can you stand in front of them and say or ask the question you're asking. Please, I assume you are a Christian, let us be a Christian indeed, according to what Jesus Christ thought us. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Doctors And Experienced Medical Practitioners, Pls help! / Recurring Rashes / Importance Of Bathing Frequently With Cold Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.