Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. (341 Views)

The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. / The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. / The Messiah Claims His Invisible Father Is Dwelling With Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. by cosiocan(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
THE INVISIBLE FATHER THAT DWELLETH WITH THE MESSIAH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Many believers in the Messiah today are the same as Philip? They believe in the Messiah, but they don't How the Messiah is The Son of Elohim.
John 14:9-10
Yah'shua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that DWELLETH IN ME, he doeth the works.
YAH'SHUA EXPLAINS TO PHILIP THAT THE FATHER HE'S LOOKING FOR IS THE PERSON THAT DWELLETH IN HIM (THAT INVISIBLE FATHER THAT DWELLETH IN THE MESSIAH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT)
John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for HE DWELLETH WITH YOU , and shall be in you.

Re: The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. by bobestman(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Your religions are full of crap and lies. Your religions support 3 men and no woman. Non of you know the the truth and you all are asked to wait for it. How can 2 men give you a son? That thing was twisted by the Oyibos who brought that religion. That is why they support gays. Their is a Father, Mother and Son. And these is written all over nature, among humans, animals, plants, in the sky. Even in Science crearion can only happen when 2 opposite charges or forces come together (positive) and (negative). Everything comes in twos and have their kinds. As it is above so it is below. They are Father, Mother and Son but they are one. That is why they could create a son and made everything they made to do same. Religions support violence. The truth always look like a lie to those in religion but one day it would be clear.

Do you wish to know who the Spirit is in your Bible. Not everything you read in NT is true

1 Like

Re: The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. by cosiocan(m): 4:02am On Oct 23, 2022
You're far from the truth.
Re: The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Waoh! No wonder those seemingly Christian countries promote homosexualism.
Re: The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. by bobestman(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2022
All of you in religion are the ones far from that Truth cos 70% of what you guys know are lies. Your Bible which is a plagiarisation of an ancient people's stories written in animal skin only have like 40% truth. Many things their are not in the original scripts or scriptures. You guys are really decieved. With that same bible I can help many of you understand some simple things but you guys will never agree cos of pride

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: A Prophet Died & None Of You Could Tell The Widow Sorry - Iginla / What Do U Know About Sheikh Ahmad Bamba From Senegal / The Corrupted Scripture From A Corrupted Manuscript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.