Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. (499 Views)

The Invisible Father That Dwelleth With The Messiah Is The Holy Spirit. / The concept of Elohim (God/gods) In The Bible / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
INVISIBLE PERSON IS CALLED A SPIRIT, THEREFORE HOLY INVISIBLE PERSON IS CALLED THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THE INVISIBLE FATHER THAT DWELLETH WITH THE MESSIAH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Many believers in the Messiah today are the same as Philip? They believe in the Messiah, but they don't How the Messiah is The Son of Elohim.
John 14:9-10
Yah'shua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that DWELLETH IN ME, he doeth the works.

YAH'SHUA EXPLAINS TO PHILIP THAT THE FATHER HE'S LOOKING FOR IS THE PERSON THAT DWELLETH IN HIM (THAT INVISIBLE FATHER THAT DWELLETH IN THE MESSIAH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT).

PETER CONFIRMED THAT MESSIAH WAS ANOINTED WITH HOLY SPIRIT WHICH WAS THE FATHER YAHU'AH WITH HIM
Acts 10:38
How YAHU'AH anointed YAH'SHUA of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for YAHU'AH was with him.

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
The story is made up for control of colonies of ancient empires. The humans on Earth are clones of an Empire that destroyed the old world and impose political, religious and spiritual systems of control for money.

Humans are farmed and owned for profits. The planet is a business and you are a product, so are the rest of humanity in this age and times.

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by RingRoadMafia: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:
The story is made up for control of colonies of ancient empires. The humans on Earth are clones of an Empire that destroyed the old world and impose political, religious and spiritual systems of control for money.

Humans are farmed and owned for profits. The planet is a business and you are a product, so are the rest of humanity in this age and times.

Can you please expatiate a little further? In lay man's terms please.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

There are no lay man or easy grammar to explain what has been happening on this planet. The Universe is 13.8 billion years, but the present population of humans are less than 5 generations. Even as early as 1800, we had giant living here alongside normal size humans and they built all those beautiful Tartarian houses (google the world -Tartarian Empire).

The present humans are creations of a post-Tartarian civilization that were grown into an invented Economy as slave workers with programmed short span DNA to be controlled. That is why humans do not know where they came from and what happens when they die and where God is etc.

Because you humans are cultured creatures, grown in this plane to survive only by buying what is supposed to be free.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
SPIRIT is unseen energy or being and HOLY connotes PURITY as in the best of the best.
So Holy Spirit is the unseen energy that works out excellence in virtuous deeds. Galatians 5:22-23

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:
There are no lay man or easy grammar to explain what has been happening on this planet. The Universe is 13.8 billion years, but the present population of humans are less than 5 generations. Even as early as 1800, we had giant living here alongside normal size humans and they built all those beautiful Tartarian houses (google the world -Tartarian Empire).

The present humans are creations of a post-Tartarian civilization that were grown into an invented Economy as slave workers with programmed short span DNA to be controlled. That is why humans do not know where they came from and what happens when they die and where God is etc.

Because you humans are cultured creatures, grown in this plane to survive only by buying what is supposed to be free.
You as if you are one of these ancient demons that formed the ancient civilization.
But nevertheless a tree does not grow taller than the person that planted it. These demons have done a lot of evil civilization but nothing our Creator cannot handle. They have tried to destroy the TORAH which is the Bible our only source of knowing the Creator but the creator did not allow them.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
SPIRIT is unseen energy or being and HOLY connotes PURITY as in the best of the best.
So Holy Spirit is the unseen energy that works out excellence in virtuous deeds. Galatians 5:22-23
Unseen energy does not speak
Unseen person does
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
cosiocan:

Unseen energy does not speak
Unseen person does
Unseen energy speaks through our knowledge of God's word, after diligent study of the Bible a person can gain divine wisdom by thorough meditation it will be as if God's Holy spirit is TALKING to the person! Proverbs 2:1-5

God's Holy Spirit doesn't talk (speak) in a literal sense so when Jesus personalized God's active force he was using idiomatic expressions like when we say "actions speaks louder than words" of course actions doesn't talk (speak) in a literal sense! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unseen energy speaks through our knowledge of God's word, after thoroughly studying the Bible a person can gain divine wisdom through meditation it will be as if God's Holy spirit is TALKING to the person!
You assumptions are wrong, this is the what the Bible says,
Acts 13:2
As they ministered to YHUH, and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
So YHUH is the person that Speaks through his Holy Spirit not the written words. The written word is your guide.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
cosiocan:

You assumptions are wrong, this is the what the Bible says,
Acts 13:2
As they ministered to YHUH, and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
So YHUH is the person that Speaks through his Holy Spirit not the written words. The written word is your guide.

It was the WRITTEN words that spoke to them after diligent study, thorough meditation and fervent prayer!

Here is what Jesus himself told the disciple that introduced Paul to the Apostles:

“Go! because this man is a chosen vessel to me to bear my name to the nations as well as to kings and the sons of Israel. For I will show him plainly how many things he must suffer for my name.” Act 9:15-16

Of course after thorough meditation on what Jesus said about Paul couple with what he told them before his departure God's active force will guide them to know where these two are best for the work of the Lord! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It was the WRITTEN words that spoke to them after diligent study, thorough meditation and fervent prayer!

Here is what Jesus himself told the disciple that introduced Paul to the Apostles:

“Go! because this man is a chosen vessel to me to bear my name to the nations as well as to kings and the sons of Israel. For I will show him plainly how many things he must suffer for my name.” Act 9:15-16

Of course after thorough meditation on what Jesus said about Paul couple with what he told them before his departure God's active force will guide them to know where these two are best for the work of the Lord! smiley
�����
Acts 9:10, 15 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and Yah'shua said to him in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, master.
But Yah'shua said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Perhaps some Energy spoke to Ananias in a Vision since the Holy Spirit is not a person.
Dear the Holy Spirit is a Person, the Father and since the Son inherited his Father's Spirit, he's able to Speak to his Apostles through the same Spirit.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by 43Ronin: 1:19am On Oct 28, 2022
AstraDroid:

@sharpwriter. Another person is sheding the light.
Elohim is plural, it doesn't mean God, it means God's.

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 2:36am On Oct 28, 2022
43Ronin:

@sharpwriter. Another person is sheding the light.
Elohim is plural, it doesn't mean God, it means God's.

Elohim is plural and Elohim does not mean the Creator, Elohim means "King of Spirits" thats why it's plural. Go check the ancient Aramaic language.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2022
cosiocan:

�����
Acts 9:10, 15 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and Yah'shua said to him in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, master.
But Yah'shua said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Perhaps some Energy spoke to Ananias in a Vision since the Holy Spirit is not a person.
Dear the Holy Spirit is a Person, the Father and since the Son inherited his Father's Spirit, he's able to Speak to his Apostles through the same Spirit.

The highlighted has answered the question Jesus spoke to Ananias not the holy spirit. When it comes to the Holy Spirit it's what was WRITTEN that this force will guide them to {John 16:12-13} it won't speak in a literal sense.

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted has answered the question Jesus spoke to Ananias not the holy spirit. When it comes to the Holy Spirit it's what was WRITTEN that this force will guide them to {John 16:12-13} it won't speak in a literal sense.
Bible Recorded that Yah'shua ascended into heaven and won't return until his second coming. But sent the Spirit of his Father to be with his Apostles. How come Yah'shua was talking to Ananias? Except through the Spirit of His Father which was on Earth with Ananias
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
cosiocan:

Bible Recorded that Yah'shua ascended into heaven and won't return until his second coming. But sent the Spirit of his Father to be with his Apostles. How come Yah'shua was talking to Ananias? Except through the Spirit of His Father which was on Earth with Ananias
NO! Jesus is a person and after his resurrection and ascension he returned to the spirit realms. So just as he talked to Paul who is not a believer (directly) he also spoke to Ananias. But God's Holy Spirit will only guide believers! smiley
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! Jesus is a person and after his resurrection and ascension he returned to the spirit realms. So just as he talked to Paul who is not a believer (directly) he also spoke to Ananias. But God's Holy Spirit will only guide believers! smiley
That Spirit realm where Yah'shua returned is the Spirit of His Father.. The Kingdom of Elohim is Living in the Holy Spirit of Elohim.
Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of YHUH is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
cosiocan:

That Spirit realm where Yah'shua returned is the Spirit of His Father.. The Kingdom of Elohim is Living in the Holy Spirit of Elohim.
Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of YHUH is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Ọmọ the point here is that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by cosiocan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ the point here is that the Holy Spirit is not a person but God's active force.
The Holy Spirit belongs to the Father Elohim and proceeded from our Father Elohim to us.
A person is not separated from his Spirit unless that person is dead, therefore the Holy Spirit is the person from whom He proceeded from that's Father Elohim.
John 8:42
Yeshua said unto them, If Elohim were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Elohim; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead.
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
cosiocan:

The Holy Spirit belongs to the Father Elohim and proceeded from our Father Elohim to us.
A person is not separated from his Spirit unless that person is dead, therefore the Holy Spirit is the person from whom He proceeded from that's Father Elohim.
John 8:42
Yeshua said unto them, If Elohim were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Elohim; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead.

The breath of life is the spirit actuating our body {Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7} it is not a person but God's active force! smiley
Re: The Messiah Is The Son Of Elohim Because His Holy Spirit Dwelleth With Him. by scaryblake: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Once upon a time, Enki and Ishtar were the Lord and Lady of the earth. Between them they worked towards completing the creation of the earth, whose foundation had been laid by Nammu (aka Ki), Enki's mother.

The firmament, was created by Enlil, who separated the waters and gave us the sky.

Enlil, whom we know as Yahweh, has claimed the credit for all Creation. And he claims that he created Mankind, when in fact it was Enki and Ninhursaga who did this.

Not only that, he tried to destroy Mankind with the Flood and he claims that he warned the man we now know as Noah, when in fact it was Enki who warned Noah. And when the Flood failed to kill everyone to the last man, Enlil ordered Enki to destroy all the survivors, but
Enki refused.

Eventually Enlil and Enki had a falling out.
Enlil-Yahweh claims that Enki was too proud and would not kneel to Man, and that Enki fell from heaven as a result of his pride and ambition, when in truth Enki only wanted to save his creation from the despotic rule of Enlil. For Enlil was not a compassionate god but wanted Man to be stupid and a slave.

It is true that Enki had intended to create a slave race, but later he relented. He and Ninhursaga wanted an intelligent humanity and they saw their creation as their children, so they added their own DNA to the mix. They were helped in this by Hermes.

As Yahweh, Enlil has persistently lied about his motives and his deeds. He demonised his brother Enki, whom we now know as Lucifer.

Enki eventually incarnated as Jesus Christ.
Christ tried to draw the people away from Enlil-Yahweh and to lead them into the arms of the more compassionate Anu, supreme god of the Anunnaki and father to both Enlil and Enki.

Anu is God, not Yahweh, and when Christ referred to his "Father who is in heaven" he was Enki speaking about Anu, not bout Enlil.

Know this: there are two devils in Scripture. One of these is the "ancient serpent" in Revelation 20, who is the same as the serpent of Eden. This serpent, contrary to what some people say, is not Enki.

Both Anu and Enki revered the positive side of serpent medicine and Enki's sign is that of the serpent, but he is not the serpent of Eden.
Enki simply does not get around on his belly, but the serpent of Eden does.

To confuse matters further, the entire collective of the Anunnaki is called "the dragon race".

But the main point of this post is to point out the true nature of Enlil-Yahweh. I will explore this matter further in the near future.

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Marries A 21 Year Old Lady / Download Apostle Arome Osayi 2023 Messages / Things Are Not Going Well With Us - Happie Boiz Cries Out To OPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.